Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Guys, DON'T EVER marry an American woman!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys, DON'T EVER marry an American woman!

American women are a divorce just waiting to happen. And they will not just divorce you for cheating, either. They will divorce you because you lost your job. They'll divorce you because you can not afford that massive luxury McMansion she wants or that multi million dollar McLaren or Ferrari. They will even divorce you because she met a much richer man with a luxury grand palace, the biggest, loudest, fastest, most souped up luxury sports car on the road; even a whole collection of sporty luxury vehicles, a luxury cabin cruiser, and who can give her more than the entire world on a sparkling gold platter. And Jesus said that anyone who gets divorced and marries someone else commits adultery.

On the whole, American women are toxic, hateful, unapproachable, and spoiled rotten with a very bad attitude. They are children of the devil. They are gold diggers, only wanting the latest in total luxury living. And not only are American women a divorce just waiting to happen, but they are also a prison term and a restraining order waiting to happen. And besides that, American culture is toxic, soulless, socially disconnected, fake, and completely inauthentic; America is even the devil's dungeon! The entire social atmosphere in America is restricted to closed cliques. Friendships in America are a facade. Every single single man in America is an island and expected to mind his own business. In America, going out alone makes you look like a loser to everyone and you stay alone. American guys who want to get married need to GET OUT of America if they want a wife! Guys, DON'T EVER marry an American woman! You WILL get DIVORCED!
    Last edited by conserve; 11-02-17, 03:50 PM.

Originally posted by conserve View Post
    DON'T EVER marry an American woman! You WILL get DIVORCED!
    I guess after 52 years of marriage, 4 children, and 12 Grand kids, job losses, relocations, sicknesses, doctor bills, and the pains of living, neither of us got the memo.

Go figure.

Comment

While I can't lay claim to as much time in office as Bob, I can easily testify to not getting that memo in 21 years either (and I married a Yankee!).

And ftwc my wife is the antithesis of every negative you describe.
      All verses cited or quoted or in the NAS unless otherwise noted.

“if anyone competes as an athlete, he does not win the prize unless he competes according to the rules.” (2 Tim. 2:5)

Comment

American women are a divorce just waiting to happen. And they will not just divorce you for cheating, either. They will divorce you because you lost your job. They'll divorce you because you can not afford that massive luxury McMansion she wants or that multi million dollar McLaren or Ferrari. They will even divorce you because she met a much richer man with a luxury grand palace, the biggest, loudest, fastest, most souped up luxury sports car on the road; even a whole collection of sporty luxury vehicles, a luxury cabin cruiser, and who can give her more than the entire world on a sparkling gold platter. And Jesus said that anyone who gets divorced and marries someone else commits adultery.

On the whole, American women are toxic, hateful, unapproachable, and spoiled rotten with a very bad attitude. They are children of the devil. They are gold diggers, only wanting the latest in total luxury living. And not only are American women a divorce just waiting to happen, but they are also a prison term and a restraining order waiting to happen. And besides that, American culture is toxic, soulless, socially disconnected, fake, and completely inauthentic; America is even the devil's dungeon! The entire social atmosphere in America is restricted to closed cliques. Friendships in America are a facade. Every single single man in America is an island and expected to mind his own business. In America, going out alone makes you look like a loser to everyone and you stay alone. American guys who want to get married need to GET OUT of America if they want a wife! Guys, DON'T EVER marry an American woman! You WILL get DIVORCED!
        My husband married ME over 44 years ago and he has no regrets. I didn't marry him for money or his career choice--he became an army dentist and when he retired, went to the seminary and became a Missouri synod Lutheran pastor.--but because I loved him and still do and he loves me. We live comfortably and within our means. I have never demanded fancy jewels, fancy cars, or fancy anything, really. I would rather we spend our money on vacations we can take together, like cruises. We recently came back from a 9 day cruise to New England and parts of Canada. We had a wonderful, awesome time, with memories I would never trade for all the jewelry and fancy cars in the world.

Incidentally, I mostly drive a 2011 Ford Escape and hubby mostly drives a 2013 Ford Fiesta.

You are painting millions of women with the same broad brush. That is totally unfair.
        "I am tired of being treated like a mushroom--they keep me in the dark and feed me manure!" (reasons why a Mormon was leaving the LDS church)
        "What people don't realize is how much religion costs. They think faith is a big electric blanket, when of course, it is the cross."--Flannery O'Connor
        "I am a Missouri Synod Lutheran--NOT REFORMED/CALVINIST. PLEASE learn the difference."
        "The truth may hurt for a little while, but a lie hurts forever."--anonymous
        "If Jesus isn't THE WAY, then there is nothing else."--Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Carabbio View Post

I guess after 52 years of marriage, 4 children, and 12 Grand kids, job losses, relocations, sicknesses, doctor bills, and the pains of living, neither of us got the memo.

Go figure.
          I guess not... Maybe the problem lies more in the poor choices one makes in picking a life partner., rather than the country one's spouse is from.

I learned long, long ago that having similar interests in a marriage is NOT nearly as important as having similar VALUES. My husband's values and beliefs are nearly identical to mine. Although we do have some interests in common--like travelling--we also have some different ones, too. Which is fine.
          "I am tired of being treated like a mushroom--they keep me in the dark and feed me manure!" (reasons why a Mormon was leaving the LDS church)
          "What people don't realize is how much religion costs. They think faith is a big electric blanket, when of course, it is the cross."--Flannery O'Connor
          "I am a Missouri Synod Lutheran--NOT REFORMED/CALVINIST. PLEASE learn the difference."
          "The truth may hurt for a little while, but a lie hurts forever."--anonymous
          "If Jesus isn't THE WAY, then there is nothing else."--Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Bonnie View Post

My husband married ME over 44 years ago and he has no regrets. I didn't marry him for money or his career choice--he became an army dentist and when he retired, went to the seminary and became a Missouri synod Lutheran pastor.--but because I loved him and still do and he loves me. We live comfortably and within our means. I have never demanded fancy jewels, fancy cars, or fancy anything, really. I would rather we spend our money on vacations we can take together, like cruises. We recently came back from a 9 day cruise to New England and parts of Canada. We had a wonderful, awesome time, with memories I would never trade for all the jewelry and fancy cars in the world.

Incidentally, I mostly drive a 2011 Ford Escape and hubby mostly drives a 2013 Ford Fiesta.

You are painting millions of women with the same broad brush. That is totally unfair.
            Most likely, you are of the older generation. Senior citizens truthfully are the only Americans that are still down-to-Earth. The younger American generation (born after 1975) is a complete total trash generation. Toxic, soulless, hateful, socially disconnected, they keep the entire social atmosphere confined to their closed cliques. The only kind of music American millennials ever want to hear is rap, which is fast becoming mainstream at American bars and nightclubs.

And American women born especially after 1975 are nothing but useless gold digging trash. They only look for huge luxury cabin cruisers so they can go on 9 month long cruises. They look for huge massive luxury McMansions with all the modern day luxuries including bowling alleys, home movie theaters, cavernous foyers, whirlpools, Olympic sized indoor swimming pools, massive glass atriums, multi vehicle garages, tennis ball courts, game rooms, exercise rooms, and everything. They look for the biggest, loudest, fastest, most expensive souped up luxury sports cars on the road. They look for the most festive luxury stretch limousines on the road. They look for the biggest, most luxurious RVs with all of the latest technology on the road. Many American women are even going for violent thugs and killers who get all of that massive luxury through crime and illegal drugs. And if you, the guy, can not get her all of that luxury and still more, she'll brush you right off like a fly. If you two are married, she'll divorce you. And in fact, many young American women are even divorcing their husbands so she can steal 90 percent of his hard earned income and use it for her luxuries while she gets into a relationship with a much richer man.

Not to mention, in America, single men grossly outnumber single women even by as much as 1,000 to one! Many American women are lesbian and are in lesbian relationships, which really shrinks the portion of single women. Hence one of the nicknames for the United States of America is the US of Gay.

Comment

Wow..... someone sounds bitter, and disillusioned.
              My wife and I have been married for just over 27 years.
              We didn't have the kids, but had lots of health issues, lost jobs, family issues, moved to another region of the country whence we came, and we're still married.
              And we got several memos. Thankfully, we both decided to ignore them and create our own lives. It's been rough, but we'r still here. And she's as Aerican as it gets.
              I for one am really sorry your experience has been so painful. Jesus is the best hope for surviving life's losses, griefs, and miseries.
              God is real. He can be known. You only cheat yourself by giving what you call reasons, and are nothing more than excuses. There's an old saying:
              an excuse is nothing more than a skin of reason, over a skeleton of lies.

Comment

Most likely, you are of the older generation. Senior citizens truthfully are the only Americans that are still down-to-Earth. The younger American generation (born after 1975) is a complete total trash generation. Toxic, soulless, hateful, socially disconnected, they keep the entire social atmosphere confined to their closed cliques. The only kind of music American millennials ever want to hear is rap, which is fast becoming mainstream at American bars and nightclubs.

And American women born especially after 1975 are nothing but useless gold digging trash. They only look for huge luxury cabin cruisers so they can go on 9 month long cruises. They look for huge massive luxury McMansions with all the modern day luxuries including bowling alleys, home movie theaters, cavernous foyers, whirlpools, Olympic sized indoor swimming pools, massive glass atriums, multi vehicle garages, tennis ball courts, game rooms, exercise rooms, and everything. They look for the biggest, loudest, fastest, most expensive souped up luxury sports cars on the road. They look for the most festive luxury stretch limousines on the road. They look for the biggest, most luxurious RVs with all of the latest technology on the road. Many American women are even going for violent thugs and killers who get all of that massive luxury through crime and illegal drugs. And if you, the guy, can not get her all of that luxury and still more, she'll brush you right off like a fly. If you two are married, she'll divorce you. And in fact, many young American women are even divorcing their husbands so she can steal 90 percent of his hard earned income and use it for her luxuries while she gets into a relationship with a much richer man.

Not to mention, in America, single men grossly outnumber single women even by as much as 1,000 to one! Many American women are lesbian and are in lesbian relationships, which really shrinks the portion of single women. Hence one of the nicknames for the United States of America is the US of Gay.
                Is this you rehearsing to play a completely reprehensible scoundrel totally disconnected from reality in an upcoming Netflix series?

Comment

I don't know if you are the victim of this culture of just an observer of human behaviour. I know that there are probably many exceptions to the generalisations you describe, however I do feel the pain and frustration faced by men in Western culture today. The question you should be asking is about why or how this trend has appeared. Like a cancer, we need to address the problem and make changes.

The older generation grew up under different values. Some of those values have been discarded as irrelevant. Instead of having a society that looks after each other, there is a strong tendency to put yourself as number one, seek more and more material wealth, and measure success by the level of pleasure. This is being done at the expense of others and people use people to get from them something for themselves. It is the ugly side of the human nature, but the good news is that God lives and he does not treat his own like the world treats theirs.
                  In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe (Hebrews 1:1-2).

Comment

Oh my... you have it bad.

Are you trying to claim that all of this sinnin' doesn't happen in Europe, Asia. If you are, you are simply wrong. Got any statistics to prove this?

http://time.com/4575495/divorce-rate...y-40-year-low/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_demography

Last edited by Beloved Daughter; 11-23-17, 07:33 PM.
                    It is fundamentally necessary and healthy for Christians to acknowledge that God foreknows nothing uncertainly, but that He foresees, purposes, and does all things according to His own immutable, eternal and infallible will. This bombshell knocks "free-will" flat…

Martin Luther The Bondage of the Will

Comment

Wow, just wow... let me just...Ok. Apparently you only have an interest in women who can be described by the words you have posted. I have the feeling you have been married many times and gotten divorced just as many times. However this is not the fault of ALL American women, just the cruddy few you chose. Its not the fault of ALL American women that you have a taste for wannabe brides hoping for everything right. I know many couples who have been together for 20+ years. Sure their are times in your marriage when things get rough, but If you let God be the base of your life, he will direct you in the path needed for success. If you let God direct you to the woman He wants you to marry, maybe your love life wouldn't be full of slimy cheap women. I have witnessed my parents go through trials that no couple should have to endure. But after seven years they are still married and they have 5 kids, three biological and two adopted. You can be happy in a marriage to an American women, if you let God direct you.
                      Being married to an American man on the other hand... Just kidding

Comment

I am a very young woman and I am married. My husband and I have had 3 children together and one of our babies died. We have remained together through such a difficult time. I would consider myself a very modest woman. I enjoy things like gardening and homeschooling my children. I do not care about money. My husband works in the industrial field and its enough for us to live off one income. We rent our home and we own our beater cars that we traded up and paid out right and I am perfectly happy. I really am saddened by the experiences you have had with women of our Nation. Surely we aren't all like that but I guess Proverbs 31:10-11 proves to be very true. Who can find a virtuous wife? For her worth is far above rubies. The heart of her husband safely trusts her; So he will have no lack of gain. Hope that my you will find encouragement in knowing we are out there.

Comment

Working...
                        X