Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Get Your Kids out of the Godless Public Schools

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Get Your Kids out of the Godless Public Schools

    Godless indoctrination zones

    [6th Graders Asked: How Comfortable Are You At A Gay Bar? | infowars.com] “A teacher is under fire after giving a quiz to 6th-grade students asking how comfortable they are in situations such as meeting a “female-to-male transsexual.”

    Haltom City, Texas students at North Richland Middle School were given multiple scenarios and asked to rate how they feel would be with each situation on a scale of 1 through 4…” Full text: 6th Graders Asked: How Comfortable Are You At A Gay Bar? Pr 22:6, Is 5:20, Lk 17:2
    "Being a square keeps you from going around in circles." ~ J. Vernon McGee
    Ro 3:23, 5:8, 6:23, 10:9, 10:13

  • #2
    Originally posted by serpentdove View Post
    Godless indoctrination zones

    [6th Graders Asked: How Comfortable Are You At A Gay Bar? | infowars.com] “A teacher is under fire after giving a quiz to 6th-grade students asking how comfortable they are in situations such as meeting a “female-to-male transsexual.”

    Haltom City, Texas students at North Richland Middle School were given multiple scenarios and asked to rate how they feel would be with each situation on a scale of 1 through 4…” Full text: 6th Graders Asked: How Comfortable Are You At A Gay Bar? Pr 22:6, Is 5:20, Lk 17:2
    We homeschool but my 15 year old son was born with lady parts and not one feels "uncomfortable" around him!
    Ordinarily we'd find a better fit
    And organize the messages' intent
    With words and scenes insinuations
    Emotional manipulation throughout
    For no good reason I'd deceive you all
    Just to get the point across

    Rishloo - Just a Ride

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by serpentdove View Post
      Godless indoctrination zones

      [6th Graders Asked: How Comfortable Are You At A Gay Bar? | infowars.com] “A teacher is under fire after giving a quiz to 6th-grade students asking how comfortable they are in situations such as meeting a “female-to-male transsexual.”

      Haltom City, Texas students at North Richland Middle School were given multiple scenarios and asked to rate how they feel would be with each situation on a scale of 1 through 4…” Full text: 6th Graders Asked: How Comfortable Are You At A Gay Bar? Pr 22:6, Is 5:20, Lk 17:2
      Should the public schools be teaching moral teachings which is a parental responsibility?

      God bless you,

      SeventhDay

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by SeventhDay View Post

        Should the public schools be teaching moral teachings which is a parental responsibility?
        The public schools shouldn’t be teaching anything.

        “You don’t reform a brothel. You close it.” ~ Bob Enyart
        "Being a square keeps you from going around in circles." ~ J. Vernon McGee
        Ro 3:23, 5:8, 6:23, 10:9, 10:13

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by serpentdove View Post

          The public schools shouldn’t be teaching anything.

          “You don’t reform a brothel. You close it.” ~ Bob Enyart
          Can parents be bad teachers?

          God bless you,

          SeventhDay



          Comment


          • #6
            Enyart is not an educator. Public schools do the difficult job of educating kids better than parents can.
            "Qostiid sahlo aak. Just because you can do a thing, does not always mean you should." Paarthurnax

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Redmond View Post
              Enyart is not an educator. Public schools do the difficult job of educating kids better than parents can.
              Even in morals?

              God bless you,

              SeventhDay

              Comment


              • #8
                Sometimes, yes. Some parents are barely able to teach their children to breath.
                "Qostiid sahlo aak. Just because you can do a thing, does not always mean you should." Paarthurnax

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Redmond View Post
                  Sometimes, yes. Some parents are barely able to teach their children to breath.
                  However. would you want public teachers teaching different moral to your kids if you are a parent different from what you teach?

                  God bless you,

                  SeventhDay

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    If I, as a parent, am unwilling to teach or model positive moral to my children then it falls to the teacher.
                    "Qostiid sahlo aak. Just because you can do a thing, does not always mean you should." Paarthurnax

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Redmond View Post
                      If I, as a parent, am unwilling to teach or model positive moral to my children then it falls to the teacher.
                      Are you saying then irresponsible parents should have teachers as their judge?

                      God bless you,

                      SeventhDay

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I am saying that someone has to model positive behaviour and that most teachers would be good at that. We lose nothing by noting that most teachers are fine folk who care deeply about their charges and their profession.
                        "Qostiid sahlo aak. Just because you can do a thing, does not always mean you should." Paarthurnax

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Redmond View Post
                          I am saying that someone has to model positive behaviour and that most teachers would be good at that. We lose nothing by noting that most teachers are fine folk who care deeply about their charges and their profession.
                          It is the parents that should do that and they like the public school teachers are not perfect and they have different responsibilities.

                          God bless you,

                          SeventhDay

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Yes, it is but sometimes they simply don't. Someone has to fill that vacuum.
                            "Qostiid sahlo aak. Just because you can do a thing, does not always mean you should." Paarthurnax

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Redmond View Post
                              Yes, it is but sometimes they simply don't. Someone has to fill that vacuum.
                              Yes, there are children who are not loved the way that they are supposed to be but we have to be careful in intruding on parental responsibilities.

                              We do not want the state for a family but loving parents but the fact is and it is not new that some children fall through the cracks and others come through it fine in the end.

                              There is more to this troubled life than what appears on the surface and some that fall through the cracks will be in a different position in the after life and will minister to them who are abusers and ungodly people in high places.

                              The whole world needs deliverance whether they see the need for it or not and know not they are in thick darkness.

                              Some cultures especially ancient cultures were cruel to their wife and children!

                              We have to learn to truly value one another in this world in preparation for the world to come where peace and love will be established on earth.

                              God bless you,

                              SeventhDay

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X