Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Are men as a whole more moral than women?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Are men as a whole more moral than women?



    What do you think? Is John of MGTOW correct on this?

  • #2
    Originally posted by davidbrainerd View Post
    What do you think? Is John of MGTOW correct on this?
    The Bible doesn't concern itself with Humanistic Situational Abstracts like "Morals", and "Ethics". The Bible focuses on SIN, and Righteousness according to God's standards, since man's standards are simply unimportant.

    Rom 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
    11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
    12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
    13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
    14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
    15 Their feet are swift to shed blood:
    16 Destruction and misery are in their ways:
    17 And the way of peace have they not known:
    18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Bob Carabbio View Post

      The Bible doesn't concern itself with Humanistic Situational Abstracts like "Morals", and "Ethics". The Bible focuses on SIN, and Righteousness according to God's standards, since man's standards are simply unimportant.

      Rom 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
      11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
      12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
      13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
      14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
      15 Their feet are swift to shed blood:
      16 Destruction and misery are in their ways:
      17 And the way of peace have they not known:
      18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.
      Ecclesiastes 7:28 NIV "...
      I found one upright man among a thousand,
      but not one upright woman among them all."

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by davidbrainerd View Post

        Ecclesiastes 7:28 NIV "...
        I found one upright man among a thousand,
        but not one upright woman among them all."
        Says the man who needed 300 wives and 600 concubines to keep him warm at night.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Bob Carabbio View Post

          Says the man who needed 300 wives and 600 concubines to keep him warm at night.
          That's how he knows. You never know a woman until you live with her. And he lived with thousands, so he can honestly say none of them is upright.

          Comment

          Working...
          X