Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Low carb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Low carb

    I would like to know low carb recipes you have enjoyed. Also I noted that keeping skin on chicken is recommended or can you still remove it.

    I coated chicken legs legs cheese mixed with dry herbs and baked them. They were tasty.

  • #2
    Originally posted by balshan View Post
    I would like to know low carb recipes you have enjoyed. Also I noted that keeping skin on chicken is recommended or can you still remove it.

    I coated chicken legs legs cheese mixed with dry herbs and baked them. They were tasty.
    HI! I'm sorry I haven't been here sooner. For some reason I didn't know you had a new post. I don't have any low carb recipes but as for chicken I'd say eat it both ways if you want.
    Mark 9:24 Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.

    “Reason is a whore, the greatest enemy that faith has; it never comes to the aid of spiritual things,
    but more frequently than not struggles against the divine Word, treating with contempt all that emanates from God.” ― Martin Luther


    Muretus "Call no man worthless for whom Christ died!"

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Thekla View Post

      HI! I'm sorry I haven't been here sooner. For some reason I didn't know you had a new post. I don't have any low carb recipes but as for chicken I'd say eat it both ways if you want.
      Thanks

      Comment


      • #4
        What's it like in Australia now? We are at the beginning of spring. It's been raining every day. It's been colder than normal but this week it is about normal and I have tulips and lily's starting to grow. I hope they bloom by Easter. That would be a real treat.
        Mark 9:24 Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.

        “Reason is a whore, the greatest enemy that faith has; it never comes to the aid of spiritual things,
        but more frequently than not struggles against the divine Word, treating with contempt all that emanates from God.” ― Martin Luther


        Muretus "Call no man worthless for whom Christ died!"

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Thekla View Post
          What's it like in Australia now? We are at the beginning of spring. It's been raining every day. It's been colder than normal but this week it is about normal and I have tulips and lily's starting to grow. I hope they bloom by Easter. That would be a real treat.

          We have had the hottest summer. It is still really dry down south and the weather various going from mild to hot. Today we have the air conditioner on. So it is hotter than normal. Clouds are grey but no rain. In Victoria they have started up the desalination plant to produce more water as the dams are at 50 percent.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by balshan View Post


            We have had the hottest summer. It is still really dry down south and the weather various going from mild to hot. Today we have the air conditioner on. So it is hotter than normal. Clouds are grey but no rain. In Victoria they have started up the desalination plant to produce more water as the dams are at 50 percent.
            Wow, that sounds like we've been getting your rain. The western side of my state if flooded and several other states near us are flooded as well
            Mark 9:24 Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.

            “Reason is a whore, the greatest enemy that faith has; it never comes to the aid of spiritual things,
            but more frequently than not struggles against the divine Word, treating with contempt all that emanates from God.” ― Martin Luther


            Muretus "Call no man worthless for whom Christ died!"

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Thekla View Post

              Wow, that sounds like we've been getting your rain. The western side of my state if flooded and several other states near us are flooded as well
              oh please return it. Lol

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by balshan View Post

                oh please return it. Lol
                I wish we could. They say that as it gets over freezing the snow will melt and the floods will get worse. This is mostly in our farm land. A lot of animals are in danger of dying. This is going to really be an expensive flood for everyone in the world.

                Mark 9:24 Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.

                “Reason is a whore, the greatest enemy that faith has; it never comes to the aid of spiritual things,
                but more frequently than not struggles against the divine Word, treating with contempt all that emanates from God.” ― Martin Luther


                Muretus "Call no man worthless for whom Christ died!"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Thekla View Post

                  I wish we could. They say that as it gets over freezing the snow will melt and the floods will get worse. This is mostly in our farm land. A lot of animals are in danger of dying. This is going to really be an expensive flood for everyone in the world.
                  up north they have had a lot of flooding. To make matters worse people like the cotton farmers take the water and because of the drought in the most part if the country the rivers are suffering. The north is the source of ester for now, vict and Sth Aust

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    What is ester? I tried to look it up and I still don't understand. lol

                    Mark 9:24 Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.

                    “Reason is a whore, the greatest enemy that faith has; it never comes to the aid of spiritual things,
                    but more frequently than not struggles against the divine Word, treating with contempt all that emanates from God.” ― Martin Luther


                    Muretus "Call no man worthless for whom Christ died!"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Thekla View Post
                      What is ester? I tried to look it up and I still don't understand. lol
                      Water not sure what happened. Up north they have been air lifting people off some islands and bringing them to the mainland because of a cyclone. Must be a big one.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Pray for those up north as two cyclones, One bigger than state of Victoria. Winds of 255 kilometres an hour.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by balshan View Post
                          Pray for those up north as two cyclones, One bigger than state of Victoria. Winds of 255 kilometres an hour.
                          They are in my prayers. It sounds really frightening. What is a cyclone? We call them tornadoes here. I just can't picture one that big. Or do you mean they are moving through the state? We get some that go through half the country sometimes.

                          My city hasn't been hit by one in over a long time because the heat from our houses and businesses raises them up. I have seen a couple pass overhead. Once one came so low it pulled the roof off of a friends house, but they are very rare here. We are probably at the northern border of them. Usually they are to the south of us.
                          Mark 9:24 Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.

                          “Reason is a whore, the greatest enemy that faith has; it never comes to the aid of spiritual things,
                          but more frequently than not struggles against the divine Word, treating with contempt all that emanates from God.” ― Martin Luther


                          Muretus "Call no man worthless for whom Christ died!"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Thekla View Post

                            They are in my prayers. It sounds really frightening. What is a cyclone? We call them tornadoes here. I just can't picture one that big. Or do you mean they are moving through the state? We get some that go through half the country sometimes.

                            My city hasn't been hit by one in over a long time because the heat from our houses and businesses raises them up. I have seen a couple pass overhead. Once one came so low it pulled the roof off of a friends house, but they are very rare here. We are probably at the northern border of them. Usually they are to the south of us.
                            i am not sure of the difference other than they come in from the sea. No it is as big as our state but it is up north. The news isn't on yet. They have brought plane loads of people on from the smaller islands. We don't get them down here. It category 4. It is good that most of the area it will affect will be barren land, only the animals will feel it.

                            I am am glad you don't get many the tornedoes seem scary from what we see on the news.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X