Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

What is the name of your dog or/and cat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the name of your dog or/and cat

Sooo I am curious... what is the name of your dog or/cat??

The name of my dogs are Boris and Hummel (mean little one)
    The cats are Rockey, Muis (Mouse) and Ukkie ( we called a little kid like that)
    Sorry for my writing my cleric errors, because I am from Holland.... and it is really a long time ago that I wrote in English

Originally posted by Dutch41 View Post

Wat leuk!

You should have called him Lummel.
    Benedict XVI: to others he must speak in parables, precisely to awaken the decision, the conversion of the heart; parables, in fact, by their nature require an effort at interpretation, they engage one's reason but also freedom.

Comment

My German shepherd is named Rex although it is a female. We intended to purchase a male, but none was available, and we had already picked the name before the purchase.

Comment

Our present dog is a jack russell terrier named Karma. Previously we have had two golden retrievers named Terra and Gabby and a little mutt names Smudge.
        The floggings will continue until morale improves.

Never argue with a fool. They will only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Comment

My cats are named Toots and Pearl.

Comment

Originally posted by StHilarious View Post
            Wat leuk!

hahahahahaha you gave honour to your name I got a big big smileeeee
            Sorry for my writing my cleric errors, because I am from Holland.... and it is really a long time ago that I wrote in English

Comment

Mizpeh Howww nice to see you here!!!

Comment

Wat leuk!

hahahahahaha you gave honour to your name I got a big big smileeeee
                Waar is Holland in Europa?
                Benedict XVI: to others he must speak in parables, precisely to awaken the decision, the conversion of the heart; parables, in fact, by their nature require an effort at interpretation, they engage one's reason but also freedom.

Comment

Wat leuk!

Waar is Holland in Europa?
                  Dat mag jij zelf opzoeken ...

Comment

my pets have pretty plain names:

Black/Chocolate Lab: Molly
                    Kitty 1: Maddie
                    Kitty 2: Grace/Gracie

Comment

In order from oldest to youngest:

Lindsey - Yellow Lab, 15
                      Casey - Yellow Lab, 10
                      Spice - Golden Retriever, 8 (full name MACH2 One Ash Spice O' Life)
                      Yuma - Yellow Lab, 6
                      Mesa - Yellow Lab, 3
                      Benson - Yellow Lab, 1
                      "All truth is given by revelation, either general or special, and it must be received by reason. Reason is the God-given means for discovering the truth that God discloses, whether in his world or his Word. While God wants to reach the heart with truth, he does not bypass the mind."

Comment

I have 2 dogs and a cat. The German Shepherd's name is *****,. The bad yellow lab is Ginger and the cat is Claude or at times Clawed. He was a starving stray tom that decided he was going to be a house cat and went up to the GSD and clawed the daylights out of her and has ruled the roost ever since.

I'm new here and don't want to break the rules but why is the name S ash a bleeped out?
                        Last edited by Stephanie; 08-22-10, 11:30 PM. Reason: The name of my dog is bleeped. Woah...

Comment

Dat mag jij zelf opzoeken ...
                          I found the Netherlands and also provinces of North Holland and South Holland

I should know as I was born and raised in the capital of Noord Holland

Comment

I found the Netherlands and also provinces of North Holland and South Holland

I should know as I was born and raised in the capital of Noord Holland
                            Ohhh Haarlem is a nice city

Comment

Dog, F: Bellis
                              Cat, F: Brier
                              Cat, F: Cleo
                              Cat, M: Samson
                              Cat, M: Hurricane
                              Cat, M: Jack
                              Cat, M: Even

Comment

Working...
                              X