Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

NFL Divisional Playoff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Divisional Playoff

1 - 3. Ouch. A few surprises I did not see coming. And in my defense, I did say a couple of those were total guesses. As they say, anything can happen. That is why they play the game.

There are some good games on this weekend's schedule.

Chiefs at Patriots. Last I heard, the Pats are a 6 point favorite. The Chiefs played very well this weekend...but I don't think it will be enough. Gotta go with the Pats. After all, I did predict them in the Superbowl. Again.

******* at Cardinals. Cards have been pretty good this year while the ******* have been the picture of inconsistency. Meaning you never really know which team will show up. They seemed to be hitting on all cylinders against the Redskins but with them, you never know. Gotta go with the Cardinals here. Line: Cards and 7.

Seahawks at Panthers. Seahawks surprised me against the Vikings. And they did it without Lynch. How good is this team really, especially with Lynch in the lineup. For what it is worth, they have an outstanding QB in Wilson. Could make the difference.
    Nah. Panthers will win. Kind of have to say that, as I have already predicted them to win the Superbowl. Line: Panthers and 3

Steelers and Broncos. As the Steelers showed against the Bengals, never count anybody out. But in all honesty, the Steelers are pretty banged up. I think too banged up to win this one. Look for Peyton Manning to work his magic. Broncos win. Line: Broncos and 7.

There you have it. Patriots Cardinals Panthers Broncos this weekend.

Gee...I hope I can do better than last week. For the record, I made my picks based on what I have seen and what I know about the teams. Then I looked up the lines. Apparently, I am not alone in these picks.
    Last edited by dale1257; 01-11-16, 04:44 PM.
    For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will suffice. Unknowm Author

"That's Nice" Agnes Brown

ďItís the Holy Spiritís job to convict, Godís job to judge, and itís my job to love.Ē

Much better this weekend.
    Thus far, I am 100%. Patriots and Cardinals both won (although yet another hail mary from Rogers darned near pulled it out...again. They still lost in OT though).

Last score I saw, Panthers were up 31 - 0 at the half. So that is looking good (for my prediction).
    For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will suffice. Unknowm Author

ďItís the Holy Spiritís job to convict, Godís job to judge, and itís my job to love.Ē

Comment

Feel like I am talking to myself. I get more conversation about this in the sewer forum. Oh well. Enough crying.

This weekend I am 4 - 0. Although the ******* and the Steelers nearly pulled it off. But this is football. Almost don't mean squat. All that matters is the final score. That brings my total to 5 - 3. Not too bad.

Next week:
      Patriots vs Broncos
      Patriots
      Panthers vs Cardinals
      Panthers

Enjoy.
      Last edited by dale1257; 01-17-16, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X