Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Duggar grift story of the week:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duggar grift story of the week:

... possible divorce for Me-schelle and Jim Bob.

Because of their sibling-kiddy diddling son.

And Me-schell raised her voice to teh Bob.

The horror...

rawstory.com/2016/07/duggar-divorce-rumblings-josh-duggars-issues-spark-marital-trouble-for-jim-bob-and-michelle/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign= im&utm_tracker=1737131x84899

Copy n paste.
    "He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!"

Originally posted by javamaven View Post

The horror...

rawstory.com/2016/07/duggar-divorce-rumblings-josh-duggars-issues-spark-marital-trouble-for-jim-bob-and-michelle/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign= im&utm_tracker=1737131x84899

Copy n paste.
    Get a life.

Comment

Originally posted by Simpletruther View Post
      Get a life.
      Looks like he touched a nerve.......
      A forum liberal
      "When you claimed black people were raped, wasn't that racist? I'd say so."

Comment

Originally posted by GondwanaLand View Post
        Looks like he touched a nerve.......
        You will get over it. People break up every day.

Comment

Get a life.
          They need to get a life, having to put their live on the airwaves - and all the christians glued to the boob tube because they didn't have a life.
          Perception is awareness shaped by beliefs
          Beliefs "control" perception

..... Rewrite beliefs and you rewrite perceptions
          .......... Rewrite perceptions and you rewrite behaviors

Adopting a Do Not Feed The Trolls practice.

Comment

Get a life.
            This is her life.
            It all seems so arbritary. I applied at this company because they were hiring, I took a desk at the back because it was empty. But no matter how you get there or where you end up, humans have a miraculous gift to make that place home. -creed bratton

Comment

This isn't anything to celebrate. I think its awful. Divorce, in general, stinks for kids. Reality TV doesn't seem to make many people's marriages stronger. I think they generally ought to be avoided if anyone cares about the health of their marriage.

I do not agree with a lot of this family's philosophies but I can't say this makes me clap. Its sad to see a family break like that.
              "Fear is the path to the dark side: fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering."
              -Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by Jeeper View Post
                They need to get a life, having to put their live on the airwaves - and all the christians glued to the boob tube because they didn't have a life.
                why do you care? I chose not to watch their show.

FYI, I expect all marriages to have some struggles.

Comment

Originally posted by javamaven View Post

The horror...

Copy n paste.
                  The only thing sadder than the prospect of a family broken up and a marriage ended is the fact that you apparently think it's something to mock.

I feel compassion for them. Mostly, I just feel embarrassed for you.
                  The federal government is the only place in the world where ineptitude and corruption is met with demands for more ineptitude and corruption. - Buck Sexton

Comment

Originally posted by War_Eagle View Post
                    The only thing sadder than the prospect of a family broken up and a marriage ended is the fact that you apparently think it's something to mock.

Good summary. The unredeemed want to destroy families.

Comment

Originally posted by Hal View Post
                      why do you care? I chose not to watch their show.

FYI, I expect all marriages to have some struggles.
                      Why do YOU care?
                      This isn't a marriage having "some struggles"

Comment

Originally posted by War_Eagle View Post

Like you aren't a major mocker.

Comment

Originally posted by Nouveau View Post
                          Do trolls have families or are they just lonely living under their bridge or in the cave?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeeper View Post
                            Like you aren't a major mocker.
                            When they do it, that's different.

"He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nouveau View Post
                              The OP is a good example of some of those good atheistic values, along with some of the subsequent atheist responses.
                              It all seems so arbritary. I applied at this company because they were hiring, I took a desk at the back because it was empty. But no matter how you get there or where you end up, humans have a miraculous gift to make that place home. -creed bratton

Comment

Working...
                              X