Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

Edited to add more information for posters:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Cancerous cells found

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Athanasian_Creed View Post
    Dear brethren:

I had my 6 month visit to the dermatologist yesterday. There had been a lesion on my top right leg that the hospital had taken a biopsy of in March which turned out to be basal cell carcinoma - "It occurs in cells lining the deepest part of the skin's outer layer.You should get quick treatment for basal cell carcinoma to avoid scars. But only in very rare cases does this type of carcinoma spread to other parts of the body.
    Basal cell carcinomas often look like:
    • Open sores
    • Red patches
    • Pink growths
    • Shiny bumps or scars
    If you have basal cell carcinoma it's likely that you got it because of too much time in the sun. You may have had a few bad sunburns or else spent a lot of time in the sun during your life." (WebMD)

Also, there was a growth on my lower left leg. The doctor cut both of them and cautherized them - the one on the lower left leg will be analyzed to see if is another instance of carcinoma or related to the initial melanoma. Still haven't heard from the doctors at the hospital so i'm guessing that's good news.

Keep praying that Christ be glorified regardless of whatever transpires. That's been my wish and aim since being diagnosed with melanoma the end of January.

Thanks again for your warm thoughts, concern and prayers on my behalf - will keep everyone posted!

God bless you all in Christ,

Ray

Thanks for the update -- though I'm very concerned. We will pray.

Comment

• Dear brethren,

Long time no hear eh?!

Went to the hospital on the 12th for a CT scan of the abdomen & pelvis as part of the Dr.'s 6 mo. checkup.

Went on the hospital website tonight & praise God there is no increase in growth to the lesions on the spleen and lesion on the liver - nor do they show as being cancerous. No new growths. Carcinoma lesions (one on each leg - one upper leg, other lower leg) have remained static (no increase of growth) and the scabs on both are gone. Both are flush to the leg.

HALLELUJAH - i know beyond a shadow of a doubt it was the prayers of God's wonderful, faithful people that stopped the cancer in its tracks!!

May the Lord Jesus continue to be ever glorified & God's richest blessing on all you dear brethren in Christ!

Forever grateful,

Ray

Comment

Dear brethren,

Long time no hear eh?!

Went to the hospital on the 12th for a CT scan of the abdomen & pelvis as part of the Dr.'s 6 mo. checkup.

Went on the hospital website tonight & praise God there is no increase in growth to the lesions on the spleen and lesion on the liver - nor do they show as being cancerous. No new growths. Carcinoma lesions (one on each leg - one upper leg, other lower leg) have remained static (no increase of growth) and the scabs on both are gone. Both are flush to the leg.

HALLELUJAH - i know beyond a shadow of a doubt it was the prayers of God's wonderful, faithful people that stopped the cancer in its tracks!!

May the Lord Jesus continue to be ever glorified & God's richest blessing on all you dear brethren in Christ!

Forever grateful,

Ray
        Wonderful news AS!

Let us give glory to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. He has called us to sing His praises. All honour and glory and thanks are His, and praise and worship belong to Him. To God be glory forever and ever.

Amen.
        Hail Mary, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Comment

Dear brethren,

Long time no hear eh?!

Forever grateful,

Ray
          Praise the lord for answered prayer

Comment

Dear brethren,

Long time no hear eh?!

Forever grateful,

Ray
            Thanks, Ray, for communicating this latest news and along your journey. It's been kinda special to walk -- sort of -- with you.

Great news! We continue to pray here.

Comment

• Thank you brethren for walking this path with me in prayer and, by praying, God giving me the strength to rely on Him - great is His faithfulness, new to us each morning - HALLELUJAH!

God bless,

Ray

Comment

• Praying

Comment

• God, destroy the cancer, destroy the cancer in the world!

Comment

• Dear Brethren,

Went for my 6 mos. checkup yesterday @ the hospital. Instead of a CT/MRI scan, they did a ultrasound of the lymph nodes to see if they showed any sign of cancer.

PTL - test came back negative - all is status quo. The lymph nodes are clear which means they are fighting off any cancerous cell in my body. Went to the Dermatologist in May - he biopsied 3 small moles on my back that also came back negative.

I give the Lord Jesus all the praise & thank you, my dear brethren in Christ, for your continued prayer support. Again, you don't know how much that means to me - you are a real blessing.

May God bless each & every one of you for your faithfulness in praying & your love!

- Ray

Comment

Dear Brethren,

Went for my 6 mos. checkup yesterday @ the hospital. Instead of a CT/MRI scan, they did a ultrasound of the lymph nodes to see if they showed any sign of cancer.

PTL - test came back negative - all is status quo. The lymph nodes are clear which means they are fighting off any cancerous cell in my body. Went to the Dermatologist in May - he biopsied 3 small moles on my back that also came back negative.

I give the Lord Jesus all the praise & thank you, my dear brethren in Christ, for your continued prayer support. Again, you don't know how much that means to me - you are a real blessing.

May God bless each & every one of you for your faithfulness in praying & your love!

- Ray
                      Amen!!
                      "But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for His own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light." ~ 1 Peter 2:9

Comment

Thank you brethren for your prayers - it is much appreciated and a great source of comfort.

Went to the cancer clinic yesterday - it is definitely melanoma. Oncologist who will be doing my surgery to remove the cyst on my ankle (as well as 2 cm. around area - a plastic surgeon will do a skin graft from my right thigh to close wound) as well as taking a sentinel node biopsy from my groin said that if the growth is more than 4 mm & that more than 20% of the lymph nodes are affected, additional treatment will be necessary - ranging from more surgery to interferon treatments (like chemotherapy) as well as something else she mentioned that went over my head. She said from the original biopsy taken, the growth is at least 2.2 mm and ulcerated (more aggressive type) with 8 divided cells found.

They are going to try and get me in asap for surgery - they will inject a red dye the day before surgery and a blue dye during surgery to see if it has spread. 2 - 3 weeks after surgery i will find out what stage i'm in.

I'll update when i get the date for surgery.

Again, thank you so much for your prayers - prayer changes things (and changes the people who pray!) May Jesus Christ be praised!!
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctd-QF982mA

If you looked into the testimonies of the people who have found healing through this substance you would find its real

Comment

Dear Brethren,

- Ray
                          I praise and thank God that you are doing so well. My husband had 6 month checkups for 5 years. Now he is down to once a year. You have both been richly blessed as have I for having the chance to know both of you.
                          Mark 9:24 Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.

“Reason is a whore, the greatest enemy that faith has; it never comes to the aid of spiritual things,
                          but more frequently than not struggles against the divine Word, treating with contempt all that emanates from God.” ― Martin Luther

Muretus "Call no man worthless for whom Christ died!"

Comment

• Probably next year, after my next 6 mos. checkup in Feb/17, i'll be down to an every year checkup, if things go well (Lord willing!)

Comment

Dear Brethren,

- Ray
                              Thanks for the update.

Comment

• Prayers up...God's will be done... in Jesus' name

Comment

Working...
                                X