Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

Edited to add more information for posters:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Prayer request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer request

Hello,
    I like to seek for prayer request for God's intervention in my life. To seek for forgiveness, grace and mercy from him. For me, my family and friends. I have sin against God in different ways either intentionally or unintentionally. I am now in a guilty position to seek for forgiveness. Asking God for divine grace and mercy upon me. I am not proud of all what I had committed. Such as fornication, proud, arrogance and others. Please my fellow members I need your prayers to ask God to grant me a new heart. A heart that is more whiter than snow. A heart that loves God above all things and obey his commandment. In addition, to deliver me from temptation and overcome challenges in life. May God almighty answer our prayers in Jesus name Amen. Thank you. Happy new year....

Originally posted by Amy09 View Post
    Hello,
    I like to seek for prayer request for God's intervention in my life. To seek for forgiveness, grace and mercy from him. For me, my family and friends. I have sin against God in different ways either intentionally or unintentionally. I am now in a guilty position to seek for forgiveness. Asking God for divine grace and mercy upon me. I am not proud of all what I had committed. Such as fornication, proud, arrogance and others. Please my fellow members I need your prayers to ask God to grant me a new heart. A heart that is more whiter than snow. A heart that loves God above all things and obey his commandment. In addition, to deliver me from temptation and overcome challenges in life. May God almighty answer our prayers in Jesus name Amen. Thank you. Happy new year....
    I am praying for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Amy09 View Post
      Hello,
      Hi, and welcome to our place for prayer. Thanks for sharing. Yes, I will pray as you requested. May the Lord Jesus direct, comfort, protect you each step -- and provide for you all you need. I pray that you will encounter Jesus as did that amazing woman at the well in John 4. If you can, keep us posted.
      Mouser Larry Roy: "yippee ki yay"
      “... see the loonies in their cages… are they not witty… how much amusement they afford… ours is a human world, theirs is a bestial world… " Bedlam

Comment

Saying a prayer tonight for Amy09. May God Bless you and keep you and cause His face to shine upon you.

peace
        "Any country that accepts abortion is not teaching its people to love but to use violence to get what they want."
        ~Mother Teresa

Comment

Working...
        X