Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Need prayer! Tortured by the demonic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeremiah1five View Post

Demons are attitudes. Evil spirits are attitudes. Yes, Jesus died for that evil attitude you walk around in. Demons originate in man. Demons are not fallen angels. So, if there is any attitude/demons working in you then it's all about submission to God and that evil attitude will "flee."
    Demons are very real and they are evil spirits. There are only 2 spirits: angels and demons.Satan is a fallen angel. He is real and evil.

Don't be deceived. The bible says the "god of this world" (satan) has blinded many.

Comment

Praying for you. Remember God is in control regardless! He is the Great Healer and Physician!
      Blessed Is He Who Comes In the Name of the Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by noemail001 View Post

My prayer for you, and for others around the neck of these woods, is that God would thrust you to run to a medical professional. Or that God would bring you medical help.
        Do you think that medical doctors are isolated from the demonic influence because they are medical doctors? I would not take a spiritual matter to a medical doctor unless I knew that the doctor was a Christian who believed the Scriptures and had spiritual discernment. Without discernment there's no way to know the difference between a spiritual matter and an emotional matter based in a physical ailment.
        Law makes a demand; Grace makes a provision.

Grace terrifies legalists.

Comment

Originally posted by notreligus View Post

Do you think that medical doctors are isolated from the demonic influence because they are medical doctors? I would not take a spiritual matter to a medical doctor unless I knew that the doctor was a Christian who believed the Scriptures and had spiritual discernment. Without discernment there's no way to know the difference between a spiritual matter and an emotional matter based in a physical ailment.
          I agree.Some folks think that when someone says they have a demon in their home or are being harassed by a demon, that they need medical help. Its easy to dismiss it as something "all in the head."

Comment

Praying for you. As hope that all is well. And that the Lord will have you lean on Him. As He always has and always will defeat the devil. No matter what. Just lean on Him.
            Blessed Is He Who Comes In the Name of the Lord!

Comment

• This topic by DANNO has been deleted by CARM Admin
              Too many Personal questions

Originally posted by ca1987 View Post
              Need prayer! Am being tortured. It turned off my christian worship music while I was sleeping. It's touching me repeatedly and feels so uncomfortable I could SCREAM. Can't sleep. Need to work tomorrow. Been extremely slow since Oct 1st. Physically stopping me from working. Tortured since February.

Full blow born again Christian, Jesus, God, Holy Spirit, praying often with Church members from down the street who are praying for this. Dealing with it a lot time. We have done all we can. We need more support. The torture has been absolutely completely insane. This needs more attention from the Christian community. I am just a person. I should never have seen this hell.
              Hello Ca

i have read your post and i feel for you.
              Paul had a similar problem to yours but possibly much worse. He was TORMENTED horribly and asked his god 3 times to remove the curse but it was NOT removed. Paul did not realise it was the GOD OF ABRAHAM that CURSED HIM. You can read about this in 2nd Cor 12: 7- 9 if you wish.
              i can also tell you why GOD cursed Paul if you wish.
              Click here > https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...-9&version=NIV

The GOD of ABRAHAM answers Prayers! Especially to those who need HIS help. I know I can help you with your predicament but I would need to ask you some important questions first. You don't have to answer the questions if you don't want to.

1. Were you involved in Preaching to adults or Children or to the elderly. ?

2. Did you support a ministry that were involved in preaching heavily in the gospel of Paul and Luke?

3. Were you involved or responsible in a death of a human?

4. Have you been involved in a crime where the innocent party was affected in some way?

5. Have you sworn in the Name of GOD in court ?

5a . Has your evidence caused a person to end up in jail or committed suicide?

6 . Were you involved in a scam or financial scams?

7. Were you involved in fraud or involved in a deception involving WILLS or Probate?

8. Has a person died as a result of your actions? And did you know that person?

9. Was you involved in the police service or court services?

10. Were you involved in jury service and made a verdict?

11. Are you withholding important information from Police ?

12. Do you have any illegal materials that belongs to an innocent victim?

13. Have you been involved with witchcraft ?

14. Have you sinned against the HOLY SIPRIT?

You don't need to answer the above questions if you don't wish to but if you FEEL you NEED to answer any of the above questions in private Plz obtain my email address from admin.

Blessings
              in YESHUAS NAME.
              Fear God and keep his commandments,
              for this is the duty of ALL mankind. Ecc 12: 13
            Working...
            X