Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Trump prayer chain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump prayer chain

If someone in our world needs prayer it's Donald Trump. He's easily the most powerful person in the world and his decisions could benefit or ruin countless lives.

Please leave a prayer for the president if you believe in Spiritual entities.

Heavenly Father, Mary, Jesus, Holy Spirit, all Angels, archangels and souls in heaven, surround Donald Trump, create a hedge of protection around him, keep the devil and all demons away from him, fill him with Grace, Enlighten him, change his heart, give him humility, Inspire his Tweets and help him to not make immature comments and insults, may he make all of the decisions that God wants him to make, purify him of racism, may he be the most blessed person on Earth, in Jesus name I pray.

Lord you said ask of the father in the name of Jesus and it will be done. Behold I have asked in the name of Jesus. You said ask and you shall receive , seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto you. Behold I ask, I knocked, and I seek... Now please fill Trump with every Grace and virtue, fill him with the Holy Spirit, cover him in the blood of Jesus, and give him the full armor of God, in Jesus name I pray.

Anyone got a prayer for Donald Trump? When you pray, pray with great faith that your prayers can change the world. The prayers of Moses saved Israel from destruction. Moses literally got God to change his mind. Pray with faith that you can do the same

Originally posted by PopeADope0101 View Post
    If someone in our world needs prayer it's Donald Trump. He's easily the most powerful person in the world and his decisions could benefit or ruin countless lives.

Heavenly Father, Mary, Jesus, Holy Spirit, all Angels, archangels and souls in heaven, surround Donald Trump, create a hedge of protection around him, keep the devil and all demons away from him, fill him with Grace, Enlighten him, change his heart, give him humility, Inspire his Tweets and help him to not make immature comments and insults, may he make all of the decisions that God wants him to make, purify him of racism, may he be the most blessed person on Earth, in Jesus name I pray.

Lord you said ask of the father in the name of Jesus and it will be done. Behold I have asked in the name of Jesus. You said ask and you shall receive , seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto you. Behold I ask, I knocked, and I seek... Now please fill Trump with every Grace and virtue, fill him with the Holy Spirit, cover him in the blood of Jesus, and give him the full armor of God, in Jesus name I pray.

Anyone got a prayer for Donald Trump? When you pray, pray with great faith that your prayers can change the world. The prayers of Moses saved Israel from destruction. Moses literally got God to change his mind. Pray with faith that you can do the same
    Yes!!! IMHO President Trump is God's man for these end days. Pray that everything he thinks, says and does is by the leading of God and pray that God post mighty angels to protect him and his family!

Comment

Originally posted by GISMYS View Post

Yes!!! IMHO President Trump is God's man for these end days. Pray that everything he thinks, says and does is by the leading of God and pray that God post mighty angels to protect him and his family!
      I think we need to pray that Trump accepts Christ as Savoir.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake1254 View Post

I think we need to pray that Trump accepts Christ as Savoir.

According to his spiritual advisor, he has...

---> https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b01e1a4b18d2f0

"Truth exists. The Incarnation happened."

"First, I give thanks to my God through Jesus Christ for all of you, because your faith is heralded throughout the world." - St. Paul to the first Roman Catholics

Comment

President Trump = a new born again believer!!=God's man for these end days PTL

Comment

Originally posted by GISMYS View Post
            President Trump = a new born again believer!!=God's man for these end days PTL
            How do you know he is born again? He has gone on record as saying that he has never had to ask forgiveness for anything.

His spiritual advisor is Paul White, a false "prosperity gospel" teacher.

We shall know them by their fruit. What fruit has Trump sown that is Christian?

However, God can and sometimes does use the unsaved to further His plans.

Comment

James C. Dobson, one of America’s leading evangelicals, who said Mr. Trump had recently come “to accept a relationship with Christ” and was now “a baby Christian.”

Dr. Dobson, the founder of Focus on the Family and one of the country’s most prominent social conservatives, gave his account at a meeting Mr. Trump had in New York on Tuesday with hundreds of Christian conservatives.

In an interview recorded at the event by a Pennsylvania pastor, the Rev. Michael Anthony, Dr. Dobson said he knew the person who had led Mr. Trump to Christ, though he did not name him.

“I don’t know when it was, but it has not been long,” Dr. Dobson said. “I believe he really made a commitment, but he’s a baby Christian.
              https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/26/u...ader-says.html

Comment

Originally posted by PopeADope0101 View Post

In other words you want God to save the Don. All those blessings you'd want God to do to and for him in our prayer-requests are Covenant blessings.

We'll see. If His name is in the book of life of the lamb written by God BEFORE He created heaven, earth, and man, then the Don is in like Flint!

Or Flynn?
                Last edited by jeremiah1five; 01-11-18, 06:28 PM. Reason: lerning too spel
                BIBLICAL CHRISTIANITY
                Where Bible and Christian Meet

Comment

If he believes, he has eternal life, like everyone else.

And he does need our prayers to help him face the problems of the world and make the best decisions. He's facing incredible pressures all around.

I pray he'll have the strength to stay strong, and focused on the goals of improving our country. I pray that his adversaries will be calmed and given an adjustment of conscience to clear the way for improved peace and prosperity.

I pray for the safety of him and his family. And I pray for a better sense of patriotism in our country, so people will turn their efforts to helping build things up rather than tear him down.

Im grateful to God for hearing and answering our prayers. And for all the blessings we receive.

In Jesus' name
                  ~ There is life after mormonism, and it's good! Just stay close to Christ.
                  ~ You can't follow Christ and false prophets at the same time.
                  ~ "Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

Comment

Working...
                  X