Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Going through a rough patch spiritually

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going through a rough patch spiritually

Hello,
    I suffer from a mental illness, and Iím starting to become spiritually awakened to realize the negative influence Iíve experienced in the past that comes back to haunt me. I believe Iíve gotten stronger through the lord Jesus Christ and God, but I still linger with fear and anxiety and left over trauma from experiencing demonic interactions in the past. I would like to request a prayer to heal from these wounds. Every time my episodes begin, it revolves around the same concept of what Iíve gone through with devil worshippers, and Iíve been trying to get closer to Jesus to forgive what happened and enter into the new light. I want to become stronger through our lord and overcome this spiritual attack.

Originally posted by Jean985 View Post
    Hello,
    I would like to request a prayer to heal from these wounds. Every time my episodes begin, it revolves around the same concept of what Iíve gone through with devil worshippers, and Iíve been trying to get closer to Jesus to forgive what happened and enter into the new light.
    Praying. And I hope that you replace your social circle with say a bible believing church. It's not difficult in most cases to plugin to social networks in a church. Singles groups, bible studies etc exists.

Comment

Originally posted by Jean985 View Post
      Hello,
      I suffer from a mental illness, and Iím starting to become spiritually awakened to realize the negative influence Iíve experienced in the past that comes back to haunt me. I believe Iíve gotten stronger through the lord Jesus Christ and God, but I still linger with fear and anxiety and left over trauma from experiencing demonic interactions in the past. I would like to request a prayer to heal from these wounds. Every time my episodes begin, it revolves around the same concept of what Iíve gone through with devil worshippers, and Iíve been trying to get closer to Jesus to forgive what happened and enter into the new light. I want to become stronger through our lord and overcome this spiritual attack.
      Dear Jean,
      When the enemy attacks, it is in our thoughts, and he tries to make us fear. We are given a sword to fight the good fight of faith with, it is a spiritual sword it is called the Word of God as Eph 6 tells us. We actually have the amour of God's to put on spiritually and that is where the sword of the Spirit is mentioned. Every time the enemy attacks, you whip out your spiritual sword that is in your mouth and speak these underlined Words of Truth for the children of God. Speak them as if you are claiming them saying I am of God for greater is he who is in me, than he that is in the world, God is the one who fights for us in the spirit realm, you just stand firm on what you say you believe and confessed it will give you strength when you believe what you are saying as your Truth, resist that devil and he will flee, do not confront him, just whip out that spiritual sword from your mouth(God's Word) and you will defeat him, all glory unto God!
      Find other Seeds of faith to sow in the scriptures, and see the power of God to handle things for you as you continue to abide in His Word.
      My prayer is that God will reveal this to you so you can get some peace,
      Blessings:
      1 John 4:4

4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
      KJV

2 Tim 1:7-8

7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;
      KJV
      The purpose of my posts are not to cause bicker or division, but to show truth from the scripture for edifying of the soul. It does not matter what we think, it is what God's Word says that matters.

Comment

Dear Jean,

Jesus loves you unconditionally. He gave us three parables parables in Luke 15 to show us this.

In Isa 45:5 God says, "I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:" God has already equipped you with strength to protect you and overcome all negativity. God is everywhere. God is all power, all presence, all action. There is nothing to fear.

Another chapter that is well worth considering is 1 John 1 especially this: "God is light, and in him is no darkness at all." If light is everywhere and light always overcomes darkness, you are safe. You are dearly, dearly loved and you are enfolded in God's light and love.

God bless you!

Jesus said, " By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another." (John 13:35)

Comment

• This topic by Poetic Justice has been deleted by 4Him

Originally posted by Verity Grace View Post
          Dear Jean,

Jesus loves you unconditionally.

The only one Jesus loves unconditionally is God.
        Working...
        X