Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Prayer for my wife

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer for my wife

Please pray for my wife, her doctor, and me. I am to take her to the hospital for a 'lumpectomy' or a mastectomy, whichever the tests say she must have today.

We are at peace. God is in charge, and He is GOOD. His track record is perfect. . .AMAZING!

To God be the Glory
    morefish
    God's Word (Scripture) will convince me. YOUR argument is your own.

I want to be so full of Jesus that if a mosquito bites me, he will fly away singing 'there's power in the blood. . .' (author unknown)

Originally posted by Morefish View Post
    Please pray for my wife, her doctor, and me. I am to take her to the hospital for a 'lumpectomy' or a mastectomy, whichever the tests say she must have today.

We are at peace. God is in charge, and He is GOOD. His track record is perfect. . .AMAZING!

To God be the Glory
    morefish
    Prayed for your wife, the doctor and for you Morefish.

Psa 115:1Not
    unto us, O LORD, not unto us, but unto thy name give glory, for thy mercy, and for thy truth's sake.
    Let thy mercies come also unto me, O LORD, even thy salvation, according to thy word. So shall I have wherewith to answer him that reproacheth me: for I trust in thy word. (Ps. 119:41-42)

Comment

To God be the Glory
      morefish
      When God is in charge, and He is certainly able, He may guide you to someone 'better' (often called "a second opinion") , opening the door to "better results". He is ABLE, and WILLING, for many who seek Him. For example, see the book and related ones titles like "Nutrition, the Cncr Answer" ..... and ask around - like health food stores, naturopathic trained licensed doctors, and so on..... They have often helped when people thought there was no help....

Comment

Originally posted by boldirishlass View Post

Prayed for your wife, the doctor and for you Morefish.

Psa 115:1Not
        unto us, O LORD, not unto us, but unto thy name give glory, for thy mercy, and for thy truth's sake.
        Thank you. Surgery went well, they are keeping her for observation for heart issue they found (extra beats-inside-of-beats)
        Please continue to pray for us.

And to GOD be ALL the Glory!

@morefish

Thanks for the good news! May God bless you both, and since my wife had a triple bypass operation, I offer this advice: SET LIMITS as what you can do. Visit her only when it does not frazzle you. Your biggest stress will come when she is in rehab and recovery, and she will surely have all sorts of side issues past the surgery. For that, you need to be at your strongest and prepared to help her get the resources she needs.

Father in Heaven, I pray that you send Holy Spirit to minister to the souls of both morefish, and his wife. especially strengthing him for the unexpected role he has as caretaker. And I pray for the peace that passes all understanding for his wife

Last edited by Mod8; 03-15-19, 12:58 PM.

I want to be so full of Jesus that if a mosquito bites me, he will fly away singing 'there's power in the blood. . .' (author unknown)

Comment

Originally posted by Jethro77 View Post

When God is in charge, and He is certainly able, He may guide you to someone 'better' (often called "a second opinion") , opening the door to "better results". He is ABLE, and WILLING, for many who seek Him. For example, see the book and related ones titles like "Nutrition, the Cncr Answer" ..... and ask around - like health food stores, naturopathic trained licensed doctors, and so on..... They have often helped when people thought there was no help....
          No '2nd opinion' needed. SHE found the lump. . .A DEFINITE lump, the size of an egg.

The doctor removed it today in a "lumpectomy."

The surgery went well, wife has a minor heart issue, they keeping her overnight at hospital. Both Dr and Anesthesiologist agreed it was very minor and surgery went very well. Wife is in good spirits and GOD IS WUNNERFUL!

To GOD be all the Glory!
          morefish

Comment

• This topic by Jethro77 has been deleted by Mod8
            THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD.

No '2nd opinion' needed. SHE found the lump. . .A DEFINITE lump, the size of an egg.

The doctor removed it today in a "lumpectomy."

The surgery went well, wife has a minor heart issue, they keeping her overnight at hospital. Both Dr and Anesthesiologist agreed it was very minor and surgery went very well. Wife is in good spirits and GOD IS WUNNERFUL!

To GOD be all the Glory!
            morefish

Perhaps not needed ........ but if the truth was known, as in 1945 and earlier, simple diet change would have both prevent something from happening, and could have later prevented the needed for expensive more dangerous actions, no matter what the actions specifically were that were just assumed to be needed and not truthfully needed. See? When "Two Roads Diverged in a Wood......" and only one can be taken at a time, well, that's life, eh ?

this is not a discussion thread.
            Last edited by Mod8; 03-15-19, 12:41 PM. Reason: warning

Comment

Praying for you all. As hope that the Great Healer and Physician will help the medical staff. Just lean on the Lord for guidance and support.
              Blessed Is He Who Comes In the Name of the Lord!

Comment

• This topic by Morefish has been deleted by Mod8
                Reply to deleted post

Originally posted by Jethro77 View Post

Perhaps not needed ........ but if the truth was known, as in 1945 and earlier, simple diet change would have both prevent something from happening, and could have later prevented the needed for expensive more dangerous actions, no matter what the actions specifically were that were just assumed to be needed and not truthfully needed. See? When "Two Roads Diverged in a Wood......" and only one can be taken at a time, well, that's life, eh ?
                I don't know what you are assuming or what your problem is. . .I BELIEVE the Lord uses doctors. After all, Luke WAS a physician, and so is Jesus.

We will continue with the doctors. Wife is home, biopsy of the lymph node he took out will be known tomorrow. She is not in much pain, and is in good spirits.

And

GOD IS GREATLY TO BE PRAISED.

(it sounds like you are trying to 'pass judgement' on us. What are you? JW or something?)

Prayers for your wife speedy recovery, and your peace and strength in Jesus name!

"Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ... And hath raised us up together, and made us sit in heavenly places in Christ Jesus." Ephesians 2:5,6

Comment

Originally posted by JPPT1974 View Post
                  Praying for you all. As hope that the Great Healer and Physician will help the medical staff. Just lean on the Lord for guidance and support.
                  Thank you. She underwent another (and hopefully the last) surgery for this yesterday. It was very hard on her. Please continue to remember her in your prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by Sower View Post
                    Prayers for your wife speedy recovery, and your peace and strength in Jesus name!
                    Thank you.

Comment

Thank you. Surgery went well, they are keeping her for observation for heart issue they found (extra beats-inside-of-beats)
                      Please continue to pray for us.

And to GOD be ALL the Glory!

@morefish

Thanks for the good news! May God bless you both, and since my wife had a triple bypass operation, I offer this advice: SET LIMITS as what you can do. Visit her only when it does not frazzle you. Your biggest stress will come when she is in rehab and recovery, and she will surely have all sorts of side issues past the surgery. For that, you need to be at your strongest and prepared to help her get the resources she needs.

Father in Heaven, I pray that you send Holy Spirit to minister to the souls of both morefish, and his wife. especially strengthing him for the unexpected role he has as caretaker. And I pray for the peace that passes all understanding for his wife
                      My wife had her second (and hopefully, LAST) surgery yesterday (there was more to take out, it seems). The surgery was successful, but it was very hard on my wife. Different anesthesia, tough on her. Please keep her in your prayers.

And PRAISE GOD that the cancer did not reach the lymph nodes at all!

Comment

My wife had her second (and hopefully, LAST) surgery yesterday (there was more to take out, it seems). The surgery was successful, but it was very hard on my wife. Different anesthesia, tough on her. Please keep her in your prayers.

I pray that your wife will get better soon. May the Lord strengthen you both.
                        Mark 9:24 Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.

“Reason is a whore, the greatest enemy that faith has; it never comes to the aid of spiritual things,
                        but more frequently than not struggles against the divine Word, treating with contempt all that emanates from God.” ― Martin Luther

Muretus "Call no man worthless for whom Christ died!"

Comment

Praising God also and remembering your dear wife in prayer for renewed strength and a full recovery.
                          Let thy mercies come also unto me, O LORD, even thy salvation, according to thy word. So shall I have wherewith to answer him that reproacheth me: for I trust in thy word. (Ps. 119:41-42)

Comment

Working...
                          X