Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

I have a Request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a Request

Many years ago, I had an accident. That accident involved my ring-finger being de-gloved. I lost the top two-thirds of my finger on my left hand. Would one of you folks who has the gift of miracles or healing please use your gift to replace the missing part of my finger? Just say the word... Perhaps you will be my Centurion and approach Christ in my behalf...

You could also send me a cloth that you touched.

Thank You in Advance...

Be light. Share The Gospel. Grow the Kingdom...

Originally posted by Yodas_Prodigy View Post
    Many years ago, I had an accident. That accident involved my ring-finger being de-gloved. I lost the top two-thirds of my finger on my left hand. Would one of you folks who has the gift of miracles or healing please use your gift to replace the missing part of my finger? Just say the word... Perhaps you will be my Centurion and approach Christ in my behalf...

You could also send me a cloth that you touched.

Thank You in Advance...
    [/QUOTE]Are you trying to mock the things of God? Don't you have the resurrection power living in you? Do it yourself. Where,s you faith?
    Without Love we are nothing more than noise makers.

Comment

Originally posted by spokenword View Post
      Are you trying to mock the things of God? Don't you have the resurrection power living in you? Do it yourself. Where,s you faith?
      This isn't the Word Faith Forum. This is the Charismatic Forum... I don't need faith... I need someone with the Gift... And no, I am not mocking God... Now quit following me around and head back to Rome where you came from...

Comment

This isn't the Word Faith Forum. This is the Charismatic Forum... I don't need faith... .
        Of course you need faith. Without faith its impossible to please God. God will not be mocked. Repent!!!!

Comment

I have a request. ...
          n>Mine is that all funny peeps would stop going to that quack who does lobotomies on haters. Those lousy procedures do not help haters. They make haters seem... well ... kinda like the way zombies do on those ridiculous shows.

Mouser Larry Roy: "yippee ki yay"
          “... see the loonies in their cages… are they not witty… how much amusement they afford… ours is a human world, theirs is a bestial world… " Bedlam

Comment

[QUOTE=Yodas_Prodigy;n5440016]You could also send me a cloth that you touched.
            .QUOTE]Sure!! Just blew my nose with it. It will only give you a cold and not replace your missing finger.

Comment

Originally posted by spokenword View Post
              Of course you need faith. Without faith its impossible to please God. God will not be mocked. Repent!!!!
              Oh foolish divisive poster! We are speaking about different forums with different paradigms and presuppositions. If there is anyone who needs faith and is lacking it would be you... Like I said before, if I was in charge of these forums, I would have banned you a long time ago. Your posts bring no edification to anyone, including those who you supposedly side with... Charismatic Forum Posters, this person was long ago rejected by the Word Faith Posters in the WOF Forum... Just take a look at his/her last 200 posts and you will get a flavor of this person's heart...

Comment

Oh foolish divisive poster! We are speaking about different forums with different paradigms and presuppositions. If there is anyone who needs faith and is lacking it would be you... Like I said before, if I was in charge of these forums, I would have banned you a long time ago. Your posts bring no edification to anyone, including those who you supposedly side with... Charismatic Forum Posters, this person was long ago rejected by the Word Faith Posters in the WOF Forum... Just take a look at his/her last 200 posts and you will get a flavor of this person's heart...
                Look at your own heart for it is wicked. Maybe you should be posting on the whinning board . Good place for you to be.

Comment

Working...
                X