I have a Request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bob Carabbio View Post

(Chuckle) are your SERIOUSLY gonna do that one again??
    It's always interesting to challenge the hyper faith bunch, wherever they may post...
    Be light. Share The Gospel. Grow the Kingdom...

Comment

Originally posted by Yodas_Prodigy View Post

It's always interesting to challenge the hyper faith bunch, wherever they may post...
      Maybe the problem is your faith level is below normal.Faith comes by hearing. Maybe you should have your hearing checked Ask for a wax job..
      Without Love we are nothing more than noise makers.

Comment

Many years ago, I had an accident. That accident involved my ring-finger being de-gloved. I lost the top two-thirds of my finger on my left hand. Would one of you folks who has the gift of miracles or healing please use your gift to replace the missing part of my finger? Just say the word... Perhaps you will be my Centurion and approach Christ in my behalf...

You could also send me a cloth that you touched.

Thank You in Advance...
        Never gets old...Is the speck on your window still there, too, Joe?
        Pete

~(8-[)}<><===> (flames of new anointing, béret, non-prescription glasses to help critics and their ilk feel more secure, mustache, beard...and tie.) I serve a God who walked this earth for thirty years before He did a single miracle.

Comment

Originally posted by tbeachhead View Post

I'm still laughing...and Phy was wondering how I could surmise that we have not grown in over a year...
          Pete

~(8-[)}<><===> (flames of new anointing, béret, non-prescription glasses to help critics and their ilk feel more secure, mustache, beard...and tie.) I serve a God who walked this earth for thirty years before He did a single miracle.

Comment

This isn't the Word Faith Forum. This is the Charismatic Forum... I don't need faith... I need someone with the Gift... And no, I am not mocking God... Now quit following me around and head back to Rome where you came from...
            In what way do you need this, Joe? I mean, "Need it..." Is it only so you can prove by your lack of finger the absurdity of actually believing God? Or is it because you cannot function without the bit of finger that was sawn off? Without that accident, what other argument, besides a dusty windowsill, could you make against the claim that Jesus actually meant what He said, and behaves as He promised?
            Pete

Comment

Originally posted by Morefish View Post
              Are you trying to mock the things of God? Don't you have the resurrection power living in you? Do it yourself. Where,s you faith?
              He doesn't seem to be mocking the REAL things of God. Just the FAKE JUNK of the 'name it and claim it' bunch.

Even to you he does seem to be mocking...Thanks fishy....That was my point the first time I saw him post this almost twenty years ago...and I was excoriated by the triumvirate (back when there was a clear triumvirate) for suggesting it. It seems a little bit like saying, "He saved others...he cannot save himself. If he really is the son of God, let him come down from off that cross..." They knew it would never happen...just like you guys know it will never happen. But like them, you'll never get why,
              Last edited by tbeachhead; 12-18-18, 03:21 PM.
              Pete

Comment

(Chuckle) are your SERIOUSLY gonna do that one again??
                He must have known I would drop in to make sure everyone was OK...So glad to see how constant we are...and consistent. BTW...I have a truckload of dust for anyone's window sill, if they want to defend their unbelief with it.

I feel like I've never left! I must be right...
                Last edited by tbeachhead; 12-18-18, 03:32 PM.
                Pete

Comment

He must have known I would drop in to make sure everyone was OK...So glad to see how constant we are...and consistent. BTW...I have a truckload of dust for anyone's window sill, if they want to defend their unbelief with it.

I feel like I've never left! I must be right...
                  The only thing that's changed here is the disastrous new Forum format with it's elimination of threads and hybrid formats. Everybody still believes the same as the always have, nobody listens to anybody, and it's really still just a time killer for us that like to bash doctrines back and forth for no good reason.

The NEW thing here, is that there are a growing number of Bible Mutilators, who simply Toss out authors that their "Angels of Light" don't think should be there. They're fun to play with, but impossible to take seriously about anything. Luke is the MOST popular victim.

Comment

The only thing that's changed here is the disastrous new Forum format with it's elimination of threads and hybrid formats. Everybody still believes the same as the always have, nobody listens to anybody, and it's really still just a time killer for us that like to bash doctrines back and forth for no good reason.

The NEW thing here, is that there are a growing number of Bible Mutilators, who simply Toss out authors that their "Angels of Light" don't think should be there. They're fun to play with, but impossible to take seriously about anything. Luke is the MOST popular victim.
                    The change had happened before I took my leave...I'm sorry to see that they have not gone back. Much of value can get lost in these discussions by format alone...assuming that there be anything of value in these discussions.
                    Pete

Comment

No... I swept it away... I got tired of waiting for someone with sand moving faith...

Comment

No... I swept it away... I got tired of waiting for someone with sand moving faith...
                        Truth be told...no one ever really cared to prove God's word is true by doing your housecleaning for you. The promise of God was never a declaration of magical skills...but the promise of Grace in the face of real trials. Oh...and it has always given God's critics a chance to deliberately misunderstand, and thereby mock God.
                        Pete

Comment

This isn't the Word Faith Forum. This is the Charismatic Forum... I don't need faith... I need someone with the Gift... And no, I am not mocking God... Now quit following me around and head back to Rome where you came from...
                          Ahhhh...I can't stop laughing..."I don't need faith..." Not today, maybe...But it might be a good idea to begin believing soon.
                          Pete

Comment

Well, Jesus said you do. Even he couldn't heal a person who didn't have faith.
                            Allen (Unless noted otherwise, Bible quotations are from the 1984 edition of the NIV)

Faith--Sees the invisible, believes the incredible, and receives the impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by AlFin View Post

Well, Jesus said you do. Even he couldn't heal a person who didn't have faith.
                              That is wrong... To say that is to say that Jesus, who is God, cannot do anything without someone having faith... Think about that for a moment...
                              Copeland, and others, have said that God can't do anything in this world without faith... That places man as sovereign over God...

23 Then Jesus said to him, “‘If you are able?’ All things are possible for the one who believes.” 24 Immediately the father of the boy cried out and said, “I believe; help my unbelief!”

This verse shows that Jesus even helped those who had doubt or unbelief.

Would you like to be my Centurion? Let's see if your faith is able to grow my finger... I am not putting God to the Test... Only your faith.

Comment

Truth be told...no one ever really cared to prove God's word is true by doing your housecleaning for you. The promise of God was never a declaration of magical skills...but the promise of Grace in the face of real trials. Oh...and it has always given God's critics a chance to deliberately misunderstand, and thereby mock God.
                                Oh! I am so hurt... LOL's... I see your accusatory posts are still in your fingers...Let me say it loud and clear... My opposition is not against God. It is against poor doctrines and theology that mislead and bind people up... You, my friend, have never had faith to move a grain of sand or grow a finger... No matter which well-worded response you make, you will not cover your lack of faith... I am glad you are back posting though. The average lurker is able to see the hair-brain logic you use...

Comment

Working...
                                X