Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a Request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I have a Request

    Many years ago, I had an accident. That accident involved my ring-finger being de-gloved. I lost the top two-thirds of my finger on my left hand. Would one of you folks who has the gift of miracles or healing please use your gift to replace the missing part of my finger? Just say the word... Perhaps you will be my Centurion and approach Christ in my behalf...

    You could also send me a cloth that you touched.

    Thank You in Advance...

    Be light. Share The Gospel. Grow the Kingdom...

  • #2
    Originally posted by Yodas_Prodigy View Post
    Many years ago, I had an accident. That accident involved my ring-finger being de-gloved. I lost the top two-thirds of my finger on my left hand. Would one of you folks who has the gift of miracles or healing please use your gift to replace the missing part of my finger? Just say the word... Perhaps you will be my Centurion and approach Christ in my behalf...

    You could also send me a cloth that you touched.

    Thank You in Advance...
    [/QUOTE]Are you trying to mock the things of God? Don't you have the resurrection power living in you? Do it yourself. Where,s you faith?
    Without Love we are nothing more than noise makers.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by spokenword View Post
      Are you trying to mock the things of God? Don't you have the resurrection power living in you? Do it yourself. Where,s you faith?
      This isn't the Word Faith Forum. This is the Charismatic Forum... I don't need faith... I need someone with the Gift... And no, I am not mocking God... Now quit following me around and head back to Rome where you came from...
      Be light. Share The Gospel. Grow the Kingdom...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Yodas_Prodigy View Post

        This isn't the Word Faith Forum. This is the Charismatic Forum... I don't need faith... .
        Of course you need faith. Without faith its impossible to please God. God will not be mocked. Repent!!!!
        Without Love we are nothing more than noise makers.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Yodas_Prodigy View Post
          I have a request. ...
          n>Mine is that all funny peeps would stop going to that quack who does lobotomies on haters. Those lousy procedures do not help haters. They make haters seem... well ... kinda like the way zombies do on those ridiculous shows.

          .
          Mouser Larry Roy: "yippee ki yay"
          “... see the loonies in their cages… are they not witty… how much amusement they afford… ours is a human world, theirs is a bestial world… " Bedlam

          Comment


          • #6
            [QUOTE=Yodas_Prodigy;n5440016]You could also send me a cloth that you touched.
            .QUOTE]Sure!! Just blew my nose with it. It will only give you a cold and not replace your missing finger.
            Without Love we are nothing more than noise makers.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by spokenword View Post
              Of course you need faith. Without faith its impossible to please God. God will not be mocked. Repent!!!!
              Oh foolish divisive poster! We are speaking about different forums with different paradigms and presuppositions. If there is anyone who needs faith and is lacking it would be you... Like I said before, if I was in charge of these forums, I would have banned you a long time ago. Your posts bring no edification to anyone, including those who you supposedly side with... Charismatic Forum Posters, this person was long ago rejected by the Word Faith Posters in the WOF Forum... Just take a look at his/her last 200 posts and you will get a flavor of this person's heart...
              Be light. Share The Gospel. Grow the Kingdom...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Yodas_Prodigy View Post

                Oh foolish divisive poster! We are speaking about different forums with different paradigms and presuppositions. If there is anyone who needs faith and is lacking it would be you... Like I said before, if I was in charge of these forums, I would have banned you a long time ago. Your posts bring no edification to anyone, including those who you supposedly side with... Charismatic Forum Posters, this person was long ago rejected by the Word Faith Posters in the WOF Forum... Just take a look at his/her last 200 posts and you will get a flavor of this person's heart...
                Look at your own heart for it is wicked. Maybe you should be posting on the whinning board . Good place for you to be.

                Without Love we are nothing more than noise makers.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by noemail001 View Post

                  n>Mine is that all funny peeps would stop going to that quack who does lobotomies on haters. Those lousy procedures do not help haters. They make haters seem... well ... kinda like the way zombies do on those ridiculous shows.

                  .
                  haters? What haters? Haters of what or whom?

                  Where is your love for your enemy?

                  Something seems to be lacking in your post. . .
                  God's Word (Scripture) will convince me. YOUR argument is your own.

                  I want to be so full of Jesus that if a mosquito bites me, he will fly away singing 'there's power in the blood. . .' (author unknown)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by spokenword View Post
                    Are you trying to mock the things of God? Don't you have the resurrection power living in you? Do it yourself. Where,s you faith?
                    [/QUOTE]

                    He doesn't seem to be mocking the REAL things of God. Just the FAKE JUNK of the 'name it and claim it' bunch.
                    God's Word (Scripture) will convince me. YOUR argument is your own.

                    I want to be so full of Jesus that if a mosquito bites me, he will fly away singing 'there's power in the blood. . .' (author unknown)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Morefish View Post

                      ... Where is your love for your enemy? Something seems to be lacking in your post. . .
                      You are obviously the chosen one, since others cannot criticize but you are free to do so. You are exempt from your own style of judging others... must be nice to be so elite. Tell me what I am lacking in seeing about your fraud. Keep talking. Maybe I will see morefish and lack less fish. I see your fish.
                      .
                      Mouser Larry Roy: "yippee ki yay"
                      “... see the loonies in their cages… are they not witty… how much amusement they afford… ours is a human world, theirs is a bestial world… " Bedlam

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Yodas_Prodigy View Post

                        This isn't the Word Faith Forum. This is the Charismatic Forum... I don't need faith.....
                        All you need is some money and hire a plastic surgeon to sew on a new finger. Your right no faith needed. Now go play elsewhere.
                        Without Love we are nothing more than noise makers.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by noemail001 View Post

                          You are obviously the chosen one, since others cannot criticize but you are free to do so. You are exempt from your own style of judging others... must be nice to be so elite. Tell me what I am lacking in seeing about your fraud. Keep talking. Maybe I will see morefish and lack less fish. I see your fish.
                          .
                          Others (including you) seem to like to do so. The only fraud is you. Try again.
                          God's Word (Scripture) will convince me. YOUR argument is your own.

                          I want to be so full of Jesus that if a mosquito bites me, he will fly away singing 'there's power in the blood. . .' (author unknown)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Yodas_Prodigy View Post
                            Many years ago, I had an accident. That accident involved my ring-finger being de-gloved. I lost the top two-thirds of my finger on my left hand. Would one of you folks who has the gift of miracles or healing please use your gift to replace the missing part of my finger? Just say the word... Perhaps you will be my Centurion and approach Christ in my behalf...

                            You could also send me a cloth that you touched.

                            Thank You in Advance...
                            (Chuckle) are your SERIOUSLY gonna do that one again??

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Yodas_Prodigy View Post
                              Many years ago, I had an accident. That accident involved my ring-finger being de-gloved. I lost the top two-thirds of my finger on my left hand. Would one of you folks who has the gift of miracles or healing please use your gift to replace the missing part of my finger? Just say the word... Perhaps you will be my Centurion and approach Christ in my behalf...

                              You could also send me a cloth that you touched.

                              Thank You in Advance...
                              How about a glove touched by Michael Jackson.He was in tight with god.

                              Without Love we are nothing more than noise makers.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X