Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Church of Tares

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Church of Tares

A very informative video of the doctrine of the emergent and seeker friendly church.
    Romans 8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Hey Allen,

I don't know if it's just me or there is something wrong with the clip but half the page is missing. I would like to read the opening part of this clip if possible. Before I listen to someone I want to investigate them to see if they are a trustworthy source of information. After all I have read several of Warren's books, passed out many of his CD's and have used is foundationas teaching course in my own fellowship. So I have very good first hand knowledge concering the truth concerning Warren's teachings.
    #Ephesians1SalvationBenefitsPackage

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot

Comment

When I look at their homepage it appears to me they are not about making fufilling the great commission. I don't even see a statement of faith on their site so that raises red flags for me.
      This is what I know about these people.

http://www.holybibleprophecy.org/

About Us

Brother Elliott Nesch

The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. Holy Bible Prophecy (HBP) is an online ministry devoted to Bible teaching, Christian apologetics, spiritual discernment, and Christ-centered revival.

Elliott Nesch, 28, his wife Harmony and their five children currently reside in Roseburg, Oregon. They are simple non-denominational Christians seeking to love God and keep the commandments of Jesus through the power of the Holy Ghost and by the grace of God.

Elliott is first and foremost a husband to his wife, and father to his five children. He also has a passion to edify the body of Christ through teaching the Word of God and Christian documentary filmmaking. He has been a disciple of Christ since 2003 when Jesus gloriously and radically saved him from a lifestyle of sin.

Brother Ethan on the job installing solar panels on a roof in Florida

Ethan Nesch, 24, is also a contributor to Holy Bible Prophecy in the production of documentary films, sermonettes, and blogging. He was saved from sin by God’s grace through faith in Jesus Christ shortly after his brother Elliott.

Since becoming a disciple of Jesus, Ethan’s life radically changed. He has surrendered his life to the lordship of Jesus the Savior in serving as missionary in “hostile to the Gospel” areas such as Haiti, parts of India, and parts of Mexico. Ethan is a blessed servant of the Lord Jesus currently living in Colorado with his parents and working with his hands for the ministry of the saints.

It has been our conviction to offer all the materials on HBP freely in agreement with the Apostle Paul who said: “What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel” (1 Corinthians 9:18).
      #Ephesians1SalvationBenefitsPackage

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot

Comment

Hi Joker.....I looked on their page and their statement of faith is in the About Us section:

We believe in one God, the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible. And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only-begotten Son of God, begotten of the Father before all worlds; God of God, Light of Light, very God of very God; begotten, not made, being of one substance with the Father, by whom all things were made. Who, for us men for our salvation, came down from heaven, and was incarnate by the Holy Spirit of the virgin Mary, and was made man; and was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate; He suffered and was buried; and the third day He rose again, according to the Scriptures; and ascended into heaven, and sits on the right hand of the Father; and He shall come again, with glory, to judge the quick and the dead; whose kingdom shall have no end. And we believe in the Holy Ghost, the Lord and Giver of Life; who proceeds from the Father [and the Son]; who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified; who spoke by the prophets. And we believe in one holy and apostolic Church. We acknowledge one baptism for the remission of sins; and we look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come.

Comment

Working...
        X