Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

The fallen mind and the New Age

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fallen mind and the New Age

This (short) video pretty much shows the fallen mind/tree of knowledge. And how deluded. And mesmerizing. Watts of course thinks he describes something 'good' and ends that humans are godlike - so backwards.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OEMnwI2G2U0

Here is another one. Every word in this video is twisted,
    and a lie.

A soul needs her memory of Him, and to remember
    His reality - the events of scripture, to study them and learn, which the modern world wants to say is not important - and instead to live in the present etc. it's an enlightenment and new age concept to view reality as the possibility and infinity of choices and options. And to complain about the backwardness of living in the past, of being held down by an olden view. Christianity is an olden view! It's not a religion - it's His Word which was at the beginning of time, which is today, which is Life, and that modern consciousness wants to bury as 'the past.' And move on and be mesmerized in a sorcery swamp of 'new things.'

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b-u5LE6X6ME

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QdqSVpnzO_M

Here is another one. Every single word is a lie.

And all the new age and even modernity bases itself on the
      lie. The soul knows the truth and has memories deep inside
      given by God, bring made in His image.

Modern society and the new age wants to minimize the souls spiritual eyes, her ability to discern, do instead she will
      focus on the world and experiences in the world.

Comment

The horrible idea in the video is that we can have an undirected life, and experience all the good things - nature - without God. This is the me generation, existentialism etc.
        where material life is glorified and everything revolves around the natural and/or carnal man.

Comment

The new age tries to hide and confuse how it switches the Christian soul concept, in popular culture,
          Replacing it with the idea of a strong, enlightened, pagan type soul.
          The superhero. The Egyptian pagan version of soul.

The Egyptians called this an advanced spirit being, a KA. it is equivalent to the carnal man.
          is-- an entity....

-- a false covering acquired at the fall,
          having literally your soul within It,
          using it as a bizarre type 'battery' [for itself to cannibalize and feed upon.]

= the fallen mind, a foreign, satanic entity.

Why mention Egypt? Because souls in this world are in bondage to Egypt. The new age is recycling these Egyptian themes, Gleefully. Modeling its super heroes, its version of 'saint.'
          The new age barely masks how much it is involved in the same Canaanite practices.

the key question is
          whether you are an adamite soul, or Canaanite soul (Cain soul).

these two are in eternal war.

adamite is all of Eden's, belonging to God.

canaan is all of the fallen world 'created souls.' Which God periodically destroyed in the OT. Otherwise His Adamite Hebrew souls would not stand a chance.

the ancient egyptians were Canaanites [Kam]
          being Canaanite they saw the fallen mind as an advance, as 'good'.

the Ka type soul was their 'second nature',
          literally their 'power source',
          termed Ka double Bull
          [the bull being the utmost power].

TO be merged with that [artificial] [satanic] entity, was their goal

if you want a visual of ka double
          see Watchman movie 2009 - where like many movies do, they glorify their type of 'soul'....
          the strong Canaanite superhero.

so
          it's Lethal to adamite souls - to be imprisoned in one -
          but to Canaanite souls, its their 'heaven' .

sucking Off upon her [the soul]
          directing her
          and mimicking her speech,
          in order that the things which should befall to that soul,
          are now scavenged-off by the fallen mind.

It is the same exact (satanic) covering. Since the fall -- Egypt.

Repackaged to look 'scientific' and Modern or new age. The 'me' generation is the 'fallen mind' generation.

This is what is devouring the souls trapped in sorcery. They are beefing that up, and think they are becoming 'advanced.'

All they are doing is allowing that entity to rule and hurt the soul and feed upon their soul.

A soul is either with God or Satan. Modern logic wants always to claim we can be neutral. Not true. The default situation is to be under the rule of Satan, of that fallen mind.

A soul can die to that and be born again in Christ.
          Last edited by e v e; 08-15-17, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by e v e View Post
            The horrible idea in the video is that we can have an undirected life, and experience all the good things - nature - without God. This is the me generation, existentialism etc.
            where material life is glorified and everything revolves around the natural and/or carnal man.
            Those without God magnify self because they have nothing else. This is why secular therapy seldom works long term. It is very SELF-centered. It focuses on the soulful part of man: will, emotions, thoughts which is not the spirit of man, the only part of man that is capable of connecting with and relating to God.

When and under what circumstances did you come to believe what you do about souls and how this world is not God's?

Comment

Originally posted by Jake1254 View Post

Those without God magnify self because they have nothing else. This is why secular therapy seldom works long term. It is very SELF-centered. It focuses on the soulful part of man: will, emotions, thoughts which is not the spirit of man, the only part of man that is capable of connecting with and relating to God.

When and under what circumstances did you come to believe what you do about souls and how this world is not God's?

my posts about my experiences
              with Him got ignored earlier
              from which I gather
              actually meeting Him
              isn't approved

so no point discussing what He showed me

im not here to be corrected
              out of what He says to me.

ive 3000 or so posts on Carm. enjoy.

Last edited by e v e; 08-16-17, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by e v e View Post

But my posts about my experiences
                with Him got ignored earlier
                from which I gather
                actually meeting Him
                isn't approved

so no point discussing what He showed me

im not here to be corrected
                out of what He says to me.

ive 3000 or so posts on Carm. enjoy.

I wasn't ignoring anything. I try to read every post. Sometimes I re read and think a little before I respond.

If you are referring to your posts in another thread about how you felt Him in the clouds and was at His feet, I did read those. Just didn't know if you wanted a response as you were talking with another poster.

I in no way disprove of anyone's personal experience with God. It is to be highly treasured and I love hearing about them.

Are we still friends?. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Jake1254 View Post

I wasn't ignoring anything. I try to read every post. Sometimes I re read and think a little before I respond.

If you are referring to your posts in another thread about how you felt Him in the clouds and was at His feet, I did read those. Just didn't know if you wanted a response as you were talking with another poster.

I in no way disprove of anyone's personal experience with God. It is to be highly treasured and I love hearing about them.

Are we still friends?. : )
                  of Course we are.

Ive make coffee and type back some more.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X