Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

there is NO Trinity--God is a Unity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angelo View Post
    The proof you're looking for is there right befor your eyes. It can be difficult to see though, if the mind is filled with ideas and concepts about how things are. Cleanse the mind of misconceptions and the oneness emerges.

Ha!

Easier said than done!

Bu it's the truth, nevertheless...
    And New Age worship Satan!

Comment

Originally posted by thomas dickensheets View Post
      And New Age worship Satan!
      Ok, just to make sure we're not just wasting each others time here: are you interested in a proper discussion and exchange of ideas or do you prefer to just fire off one-liners without follow-up?

I enjoy a good debate/discussion about different spiritual teachings and their respective merits and how they relate to our own lives and realities - and I'd be glad to exchange & share points of view. I guess that's one the purposes of these boards - and I'm sort of wondering whether sounding like a broken record is really constructive?

Help me out here, please clarify!

Regards
      This is the mystic's view of things: God didn't create the world. He BECAME the world!

Comment

Ok, just to make sure we're not just wasting each others time here: are you interested in a proper discussion and exchange of ideas or do you prefer to just fire off one-liners without follow-up?

I enjoy a good debate/discussion about different spiritual teachings and their respective merits and how they relate to our own lives and realities - and I'd be glad to exchange & share points of view. I guess that's one the purposes of these boards - and I'm sort of wondering whether sounding like a broken record is really constructive?

Regards
        Christianity have personal God. The true God in the Bible. Others have false god [Satan]. Father of lies!

Comment

I have concluded that poster is a robot of some sort with the ability to copy and paste a lot. Very opinionated though so it would be nice to meet a person. I say nice, but probably don't mean it.

Comment

Originally posted by RecoveringSBaptist View Post
            I have concluded that poster is a robot of some sort with the ability to copy and paste a lot. Very opinionated though so it would be nice to meet a person. I say nice, but probably don't mean it.
            And you going to hell!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheila Renae View Post
              God is all Life and all things that are whether they be visible or invisible (Colossians 1:15-20) He is the head of the church (Jesus is His name) The Father is all life/flesh. He is also all intelligence. The sons and daughters of God are our OWN identities/souls. The Holy Spirit is the pure maternal love that God has for His children and/air/breath of life. He created for Himself a Begotten Son--meaning that He created for Himself HIS OWN IDENTITY/SOUL that was separate from the intelligence He shares with us. He created an example of how HE is, how HE feels and how He wants us to be. When Jesus says that the Father is greater, He means more. He hid His true identity from the devils and demons, not mankind.
              This is how He defeated the devil at that time. Jesus said that the kingdom of heaven is within us, that the kingdom of God is within. If the devil and His try to get into heaven/us then they have jumped into the pocket of Christ. God said that He would save ALL who believe on His name. The devil would have to believe to try, then He can die in Christ and be reborn a new creation. This would end the devil's reign upon the earth and he would loose his gift of invisibility. God can't just take it away from the devil, it would make Him a liar to take back what was once given. He had to trick the devil and his.
              No man can carry another man's sins, all men were responsible for their own sins. Only the one and only God can do this. God alone can raise the dead, walk on water, turn water into wine, etc.
              Acts 2:38--Baptize in the name of Jesus Christ----Matthew says baptize in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit--one being, Jesus
              Jesus said: I WILL RAISE THIS TEMPLE--only God can raise the dead.
              Zecharaih 12:10--God Himself is talking and says--They will look upon ME whom they have pierced.
              When we pray to the Father in the name of the son, we should pray to Jesus in our own name and be known as a son or daughter of the one and only God. We are all sons and daughters of God.
              Basic Christian Doctrine

Comment

You are going to Hel! I actually spelled it properly. Your little god isn't real.

Comment

Error--- Error---- &%% Logic not found.

Comment

This is not an argument. It is just an affirmation. And since the poster would of course expect fundamentalists to object with your obvious answer, then why say it at all?
                    "The dead came back from Jerusalem, where they did not find what they were seeking." C.G. Jung, 7 Sermons to the Dead.

Comment

When we pray to the Father in the name of the son, we should pray to Jesus in our own name and be known as a son or daughter of the one and only God. We are all sons and daughters of God.
                      I suppose you are not familiar with the concept of a second birth, correct? The Bible speaks of it. It's quite important.

Comment

You are going to Hel! I actually spelled it properly. Your little god isn't real.
                        And you worship Satan!

Comment

Error--- Error---- &%% Logic not found.
                          And you worship Satan! False god!

Comment

Regards
                            More lies! Satan!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheila Renae View Post
                              God is all Life and all things that are whether they be visible or invisible (Colossians 1:15-20) He is the head of the church (Jesus is His name) The Father is all life/flesh. He is also all intelligence. The sons and daughters of God are our OWN identities/souls. The Holy Spirit is the pure maternal love that God has for His children and/air/breath of life. He created for Himself a Begotten Son--meaning that He created for Himself HIS OWN IDENTITY/SOUL that was separate from the intelligence He shares with us. He created an example of how HE is, how HE feels and how He wants us to be. When Jesus says that the Father is greater, He means more. He hid His true identity from the devils and demons, not mankind.
                              This is how He defeated the devil at that time. Jesus said that the kingdom of heaven is within us, that the kingdom of God is within. If the devil and His try to get into heaven/us then they have jumped into the pocket of Christ. God said that He would save ALL who believe on His name. The devil would have to believe to try, then He can die in Christ and be reborn a new creation. This would end the devil's reign upon the earth and he would loose his gift of invisibility. God can't just take it away from the devil, it would make Him a liar to take back what was once given. He had to trick the devil and his.
                              No man can carry another man's sins, all men were responsible for their own sins. Only the one and only God can do this. God alone can raise the dead, walk on water, turn water into wine, etc.
                              Acts 2:38--Baptize in the name of Jesus Christ----Matthew says baptize in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit--one being, Jesus
                              Jesus said: I WILL RAISE THIS TEMPLE--only God can raise the dead.
                              Zecharaih 12:10--God Himself is talking and says--They will look upon ME whom they have pierced.
                              That pretty much describes the Trinity in good detail.
                              - Do for others as you would want them to do for you: this is the foundation of the Law of Moses and of the teachings of the prophets. -

Comment

Please forgive my bad grammar if you can. I tend to write like I talk.
                                God is One being. There is only One God Almighty. The One God is made up of three persons. The father is God. Jesus, the son, is God. The Holy Spirit is God. But there are not three Gods. Only One God in three persons. The scriptures say - No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also. 1 John 2:23
                                It all hinges on the God the Son. Whatever you do with Christ determines where you spend eternity. If you accept the ransom he paid for your sins by dying a criminal's death on the cross, confess it with your mouth and believe it in your heart, then when you die your soul will be re-connected with God through all eternity - a very long time. If you reject the wonderful gift of eternal
                                life Jesus has provided for you then your eternity looks pretty bleak. "And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done. Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire." Rev 20:12-15 The lake of fire is the future eternal home of all those who reject the free gift of eternal life made possible by Christ's sacrificial death on the cross for you and me. "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16. "If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." Romans 10:9 "For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:23. The New Age guidebook, A Course in Miracles, was dictated to Helen Schucman by a demon who claimed to be the Jesus of the Bible. He turned every word Jesus said around to the very opposite meaning. Really? Did God really say ....? The story hasn't changed since the Garden of Eden. There are some very intelligent New Ager's out there and it baffles me how they couldn't see through this obvious deception. Or maybe they didn't want to. Easier to believe there is no Satan, or sin, or Hell. Easier to believe everything real is an illusion and all the illusions spoken of in A Course in Miracles are real. Safer that way. No consequences for continued willful rebellion against God.
                                If you are not on Christ's side you are against Him. There are no fence sitters. "Anyone who isn't with Me opposes Me, and anyone who isn't working with Me is actually working against Me."
                                Matthew 12:30. I pray that all the people I know that have been deceived by the New Age movement will come to a saving knowledge of Christ before it is too late. It is by far the most important decision you can make in this life.
                                Blessings,
                                Whynot

Comment

Working...
                                X