Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

We shall not all die

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We shall not all die

1 Corinthians 15:51 (AMP)
    51 Take notice! I tell you a mystery (a secret truth, an event decreed by the hidden purpose or counsel of God). We shall not all fall asleep [in death], but we shall all be changed (transformed)

1 Corinthians 15:51 (CEB)
    51 Listen, I'm telling you a secret: All of us won't die, but we will all be changed—

1 Corinthians 15:51 (CEV)
    51 I will explain a mystery to you. Not every one of us will die, but we will all be changed.

1 Corinthians 15:51 (ETRV)
    51 But listen, I tell you this secret: We will not all die, but we will all be changed.

1 Corinthians 15:51 (MLB)
    51 Take notice; I am telling you a secret. We shall not all die but we shall all be changed,

1 Corinthians 15:51 (NLT2)
    51 But let me reveal to you a wonderful secret. We will not all die, but we will all be transformed!

1 Corinthians 15:51 (TEV)
    51 Listen to this secret truth: we shall not all die, but when the last trumpet sounds, we shall all be changed in an instant, as quickly as the blinking of an eye. For when the trumpet sounds, the dead will be raised, never to die again, and we shall all be changed.

1 Corinthians 15:51 (BBE)
    51 See, I am giving you the revelation of a secret: we will not all come to the sleep of death, but we will all be changed.

1 Corinthians 15:51 (GW)
    51 I'm telling you a mystery. Not all of us will die, but we will all be changed.

1 Corinthians 15:51 (Phillips NT)
    51 Listen, and I will tell you a secret. We shall not all die, but suddenly, in the twinkling of an eye, every one of us will be changed

1 Corinthians 15:51 (MOFF)
    51 Here is a secret truth for you: not all of us are to die, but all of us are to be changed

1 Corinthians 15:51 (ISV)
    Let me tell you a secret. Not all of us will die, but all of us will be changed—

1 Corinthians 15:51 New Life Version (NLV)
    51 For sure, I am telling you a secret. We will not all die, but we will all be changed.

1 Corinthians 15:51 The Passion Translation (TPT)
    51 Listen, and I will tell you a divine mystery: not all of us will die, but we will all be transformed.

1 Corinthians 15:51 The Voice (VOICE)
    51 Stay close because I am going to tell you a mystery—something you may have trouble understanding: we will not all fall asleep in death, but we will all be transformed.

1 Corinthians 15:51 Worldwide English (New Testament) (WE)
    51 Listen! I tell you a secret. We will not all die, but we will all be changed

1 Corinthians 15:51 International Children’s Bible (ICB)
    51 But listen, I tell you this secret: We will not all die, but we will all be changed.

1 Corinthians 15:51 The Message
    51 But let me tell you something wonderful, a mystery I'll probably never fully understand. We're not all going to die - but we are all going to be changed.

(2001) Look, I'm telling you a mystery: Not all of us will be laid to rest, but we'll be changed

(ANT) look! mystery [to] you* [I] say All not [We] will be laid (down) All but [We] will be changed

(Complete Apostles' Bible) Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all die, but we shall all be changed--

(CLV) Lo! a secret to you am I telling! We all, indeed, shall not be put to repose, yet we all shall be changed,

(EMTV) Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all die, but we shall all be changed--

(ERV) But listen, I tell you this secret: We will not all die, but we will all be changed.

(LONT) Behold, I tell you a secret: we shall not, indeed, all die; but we shall all be changed;

(NIRV) Listen! I am telling you a mystery. We will not all die. But we will all be changed.

(ULLB) Look! I tell you a secret truth: We will not all die, but we will all be changed.

(ALT) Listen! I tell you a secret: We indeed will not all sleep [fig., die], but we will all be changed [or, be transformed],

(LAMSA)1Co 15:51 Behold, I tell you a mystery; We shall not all die, but we shall all be changed,

(CJB) 1Co 15:51 Look, I will tell you a secret - not all of us will die! But we will all be changed!
    Last edited by TomL; 09-14-18, 09:17 AM.
    Let God's word speak and everyman be silent

Originally posted by TomL View Post
    1 Corinthians 15:51 (AMP)
    51 Take notice! I tell you a mystery (a secret truth, an event decreed by the hidden purpose or counsel of God). We shall not all fall asleep [in death], but we shall all be changed (transformed)

1 Corinthians 15:51 (CEB)
    51 Listen, I'm telling you a secret: All of us won't die, but we will all be changed—

1 Corinthians 15:51 (CEV)
    51 I will explain a mystery to you. Not every one of us will die, but we will all be changed.

1 Corinthians 15:51 (ETRV)

1 Corinthians 15:51 (MLB)
    51 Take notice; I am telling you a secret. We shall not all die but we shall all be changed,

1 Corinthians 15:51 (NLT2)
    51 But let me reveal to you a wonderful secret. We will not all die, but we will all be transformed!

1 Corinthians 15:51 (TEV)
    51 Listen to this secret truth: we shall not all die, but when the last trumpet sounds, we shall all be changed in an instant, as quickly as the blinking of an eye. For when the trumpet sounds, the dead will be raised, never to die again, and we shall all be changed.

1 Corinthians 15:51 (BBE)
    51 See, I am giving you the revelation of a secret: we will not all come to the sleep of death, but we will all be changed.

1 Corinthians 15:51 (GW)
    51 I'm telling you a mystery. Not all of us will die, but we will all be changed.

1 Corinthians 15:51 (Phillips NT)
    51 Listen, and I will tell you a secret. We shall not all die, but suddenly, in the twinkling of an eye, every one of us will be changed

1 Corinthians 15:51 (MOFF)
    51 Here is a secret truth for you: not all of us are to die, but all of us are to be changed

1 Corinthians 15:51 (ISV)
    Let me tell you a secret. Not all of us will die, but all of us will be changed—

1 Corinthians 15:51 New Life Version (NLV)
    51 For sure, I am telling you a secret. We will not all die, but we will all be changed.

1 Corinthians 15:51 The Passion Translation (TPT)
    51 Listen, and I will tell you a divine mystery: not all of us will die, but we will all be transformed.

1 Corinthians 15:51 The Voice (VOICE)
    51 Stay close because I am going to tell you a mystery—something you may have trouble understanding: we will not all fall asleep in death, but we will all be transformed.

1 Corinthians 15:51 Worldwide English (New Testament) (WE)
    51 Listen! I tell you a secret. We will not all die, but we will all be changed

1 Corinthians 15:51 International Children’s Bible (ICB)

1 Corinthians 15:51 The Message
    51 But let me tell you something wonderful, a mystery I'll probably never fully understand. We're not all going to die - but we are all going to be changed.

(2001) Look, I'm telling you a mystery: Not all of us will be laid to rest, but we'll be changed

(ANT) look! mystery [to] you* [I] say All not [We] will be laid (down) All but [We] will be changed

(Complete Apostles' Bible) Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all die, but we shall all be changed--

(CLV) Lo! a secret to you am I telling! We all, indeed, shall not be put to repose, yet we all shall be changed,

(EMTV) Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all die, but we shall all be changed--

(ERV) But listen, I tell you this secret: We will not all die, but we will all be changed.

(LONT) Behold, I tell you a secret: we shall not, indeed, all die; but we shall all be changed;

(NIRV) Listen! I am telling you a mystery. We will not all die. But we will all be changed.

(ULLB) Look! I tell you a secret truth: We will not all die, but we will all be changed.

(ALT) Listen! I tell you a secret: We indeed will not all sleep [fig., die], but we will all be changed [or, be transformed],

(LAMSA)1Co 15:51 Behold, I tell you a mystery; We shall not all die, but we shall all be changed,

(CJB) 1Co 15:51 Look, I will tell you a secret - not all of us will die! But we will all be changed!
    Cat run away with your tongue Noble
    Let God's word speak and everyman be silent

Comment

Working...
    X