Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Does YHWH show favoritism

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by Tallen View Post
    If YHWH doesn't favor one over another, why does He have a bride?
    Revelation 19:7*-‬9 KJV
    The Lord has millions of brides (the Church).No favorites.

    Without Love we are nothing more than noise makers.

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by spokenword View Post
      The Lord has millions of brides (the Church).No favorites.
      Boy, does this statement reveal the error in your thinking. Got scripture, or just your twisted thinking.

      And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
      Revelation 21:9 KJV
      ---> Insert your denial here. <---

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by Tallen View Post

        Boy, does this statement reveal the error in your thinking. Got scripture, or just your twisted thinking.

        And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
        Revelation 21:9 KJV
        So you don't believe the Church(every Believer) is the Bride of Christ?

        Without Love we are nothing more than noise makers.

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by spokenword View Post
          So you don't believe the Church(every Believer) is the Bride of Christ?
          How do you come to that conclusion? Did you read the scripture I posted? It refutes your claim.

          Believers make up a single body, being individual parts of the body, which is the bride. One bride, not millions of brides.

          I will change my mind if you show scripture showing millions of brides.
          ---> Insert your denial here. <---

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by spokenword View Post
            The Lord has millions of brides (the Church).No favorites.
            BTW..., this is a perfect example of how you are being obtuse and ignoring the overwhelming scripture that refutes your whole theology. You asserted that God shows no favorites. Several posters posted both scripture and gave reasonable and rational responses to that error. You've ignore the scriptures, never addressed them, derided people and dinegrated them for absolutely refuting your claim, and then reasserted that particular error again as though nothing was ever said and act as though no scripture has been given to show you your ignorance and error.

            Then..., you ask people if they are teachable after showing that you are not. It's this hypocrisy that you bring to the forum that defeats you at every post you make. Good job. There is no better witness against you than your own words.

            Blessings.
            ---> Insert your denial here. <---

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by Tallen View Post

              How do you come to that conclusion? Did you read the scripture I posted? It refutes your claim.

              Believers make up a single body, being individual parts of the body, which is the bride. One bride, not millions of brides.

              I will change my mind if you show scripture showing millions of brides.
              Every believer in the Body of Christ is the bride of Christ. Male or female.
              Without Love we are nothing more than noise makers.

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by spokenword View Post
                Every believer in the Body of Christ is the bride of Christ. Male or female.
                I see..., and the scripture for that claim is?
                ---> Insert your denial here. <---

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by Tallen View Post

                  Typical dodging the topic BD. They will just ignore it when they get caught in their hypocrisy and come to the next thread as though nothing was ever said and that there was no posts that refuted them previously. Never repenting and changing their tactics.

                  PersAmen.onally, I'm glad they post like that cause it reveals how weak their understanding of scripture is and how much they misrepresent scripture and others.

                  There is no better witness against wof than wof and those who support them.
                  I'm trying to figure out if its just misuse of the scriptures or ABUSE of the scriptures.


                  Not a single wof has been able to counter the scripture we have provided. I'm convinced they don't want to know the truth. They do NOT love the Lord Jesus Christ, they love some other person who fits their idea of a God.
                  It is fundamentally necessary and healthy for Christians to acknowledge that God foreknows nothing uncertainly, but that He foresees, purposes, and does all things according to His own immutable, eternal and infallible will. This bombshell knocks "free-will" flatů

                  Martin Luther The Bondage of the Will

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by spokenword View Post
                    Every believer in the Body of Christ is the bride of Christ. Male or female.
                    Scripture that proves your assertion can be found WHERE in the Bible?
                    It is fundamentally necessary and healthy for Christians to acknowledge that God foreknows nothing uncertainly, but that He foresees, purposes, and does all things according to His own immutable, eternal and infallible will. This bombshell knocks "free-will" flatů

                    Martin Luther The Bondage of the Will

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Beloved Daughter View Post

                      I'm trying to figure out if its just misuse of the scriptures or ABUSE of the scriptures.


                      Not a single wof has been able to counter the scripture we have provided. I'm convinced they don't want to know the truth. They do NOT love the Lord Jesus Christ, they love some other person who fits their idea of a God.
                      Agreed.

                      In the case of the poster claiming that God has no favorites, it is a matter of abuse and dishonesty. The sole purpose of those kind of posts is to promote demonic doctrines and ignore the plain and clear teachings of scripture.
                      ---> Insert your denial here. <---

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Beloved Daughter View Post

                        Scripture that proves your assertion can be found WHERE in the Bible?
                        Study to show yourself approved.If you can not see that every believer makes up the Bride of Christ you have a problem understanding the Word of God. Now prove me wrong.

                        Without Love we are nothing more than noise makers.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by spokenword View Post
                          Study to show yourself approved.If you can not see that every believer makes up the Bride of Christ you have a problem understanding the Word of God. Now prove me wrong.
                          It's hard to prove someone wrong when he keeps moving the goal. So is it MILLIONS of brides or ONE bride with million of believers ?
                          Phynerk
                          " Getting a straight answer from a Word Of Faith'er is like nailing Jello to a wall." MRCPU

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Beloved Daughter View Post

                            Scripture that proves your assertion can be found WHERE in the Bible?
                            Revelation 19:7-9 King James Version (KJV)


                            7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

                            8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

                            9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

                            Without Love we are nothing more than noise makers.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Phynerk View Post

                              It's hard to prove someone wrong when he keeps moving the goal. So is it MILLIONS of brides or ONE bride with million of believers ?
                              Millions of believers make up the Bride of Christ. Why is that difficult for you to understand. Are you familiar with the customs of the Jewish wedding.The shofar was sounded to let the Bride know that the groom was coming. It is the same with our Lord as we read in 1 Thess. 4.15-17. Jesus is coming back to get His Bride so that we can celebrate the Marriage Supper in Heaven..

                              Without Love we are nothing more than noise makers.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by spokenword View Post
                                Millions of believers make up the Bride of Christ. Why is that difficult for you to understand. Are you familiar with the customs of the Jewish wedding.The shofar was sounded to let the Bride know that the groom was coming. It is the same with our Lord as we read in 1 Thess. 4.15-17. Jesus is coming back to get His Bride so that we can celebrate the Marriage Supper in Heaven..
                                Here we go again. You claimed there are millions of brides..., and by your own words have refuted yourself by changing your claim. Are you repenting of your previous statement and now admitting the error of your claim? Otherwise, it's another one of those unstable claims coming from a double minded man.

                                Thanks for revealing the weakness and unreliability of anything you say.
                                Last edited by Tallen; 06-22-18, 12:42 PM.
                                ---> Insert your denial here. <---

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X