Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Today's topic: How many brides

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tallen
    replied
    Originally posted by Daniel Marsh View Post
    read here, not so interesting.
    Well make it interesting, how many brides of Christ are there?

Leave a comment:

• Daniel Marsh
    replied
    read here, not so interesting.

Leave a comment:

• Phynerk
    replied
    Originally posted by spokenword View Post
    Thanks for clearing this up.
    So I have cleared up the fact you are too prideful to admit you were wrong on a topic. It's not the admission I was hopeful to get from an adult, but it will have to do considering the source.

Leave a comment:

• spokenword
    replied
    Originally posted by Phynerk View Post

No misunderstanding.....you were originally WRONG and you have yet to admit to it. Why is that so hard for you? Could there possibly be some pride involved? Would you be willing to even entertain that idea or immediately push the blame on someone else due to their failure to understand things of the Spirit ?
    Thanks for clearing this up.

Leave a comment:

• Phynerk
    replied
    I hope I have cleared up the misunderstanding.
    No misunderstanding.....you were originally WRONG and you have yet to admit to it. Why is that so hard for you? Could there possibly be some pride involved? Would you be willing to even entertain that idea or immediately push the blame on someone else due to their failure to understand things of the Spirit ?

Leave a comment:

• spokenword
    replied
    Originally posted by Phynerk View Post

SW, the thing you don't/won't get is that ORIGINALLY you clearly posted that there were MILLIONS of brides in Gods body. I have already posted your original post weeks ago that you ignored and now are denying. Man up and simply say you made a mistake. Is that too hard for you to do?
    I hope I have cleared up the misunderstanding.

Leave a comment:

• Tallen
    replied
    How many believers make up the Bride of Christ? I would say millions.You just don,t get it do you.
    The one that don't get it is the one that claimed there are millions of brides of Christ. BTW, sw, equivocation and obfuscation is a form of bearing false witness. Did you claim there are "millions of brides" or not?

Leave a comment:

• Phynerk
    replied
    How many believers make up the Bride of Christ? I would say millions.You just don,t get it do you.
    SW, the thing you don't/won't get is that ORIGINALLY you clearly posted that there were MILLIONS of brides in Gods body. I have already posted your original post weeks ago that you ignored and now are denying. Man up and simply say you made a mistake. Is that too hard for you to do?

Leave a comment:

• spokenword
    replied
    Originally posted by Tallen View Post

Ok, then make it clear with scripture. Show us the verse that says there are millions of brides and we'll all be clear. Still waiting.

The winky thingy is so you don't feel persecuted in a forum you voluntarily come to to straighten the rest of us out.

Leave a comment:

• Tallen
    replied
    Only in your mind.
    Ok, then make it clear with scripture. Show us the verse that says there are millions of brides and we'll all be clear. Still waiting.

The winky thingy is so you don't feel persecuted in a forum you voluntarily come to to straighten the rest of us out.

Leave a comment:

• spokenword
    replied

Nope, you've never clarified..., you equivocated, vacillated and beat around the bush. Thought I pointed it out.
    Only in your mind.

Leave a comment:

• Tallen
    replied
    Thought I clarified it for you.
    Nope, you've never clarified..., you equivocated, vacillated and beat around the bush. Thought I pointed it out.

Leave a comment:

• spokenword
    replied

Nope, you've never made a case for your original statement..., still waiting.
    Thought I clarified it for you.

Leave a comment:

• Tallen
    replied
    What are you waiting for? I thought I made it clear with my last post in this thread.
    Nope, you've never made a case for your original statement..., still waiting.

Leave a comment:

• spokenword
    replied
    Still waiting...
    What are you waiting for? I thought I made it clear with my last post in this thread.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X