Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

It is Tiiiiiiiiiiime!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is Tiiiiiiiiiiime!!!!

It is TIME!!!!! ... Reminds me of the announcer on the Mixed Martial Arts Competitions on television. I know we have discussed this numerous times. Here it goes again. It is time to shut down the WOF forum. There is only one legitimate WOFFER who posts here. And he posts sporadically at best. WOF has been revealed to the world for what it is and no one wants to defend it. WOF should be rolled back in to the Charismatic forum since both are lacking regular posters... On behalf of the theologically accurate posters of this forum, I declare this WOF forum dead and a victory for the theologically accurate posters... Have a nice day...
    Be light. Share The Gospel. Grow the Kingdom...

wof is dead.
    ---> Insert your denial here. <---

Comment

Originally posted by Yodas_Prodigy View Post
      It is TIME!!!!! ... Reminds me of the announcer on the Mixed Martial Arts Competitions on television. I know we have discussed this numerous times. Here it goes again. It is time to shut down the WOF forum. There is only one legitimate WOFFER who posts here. And he posts sporadically at best. WOF has been revealed to the world for what it is and no one wants to defend it. WOF should be rolled back in to the Charismatic forum since both are lacking regular posters... On behalf of the theologically accurate posters of this forum, I declare this WOF forum dead and a victory for the theologically accurate posters... Have a nice day...
      Its about time. I have been saying this forum has done nothing but to bring strife in the Body of Christ. Now repent and pray for those in the WOF..
      Without Love we are nothing more than noise makers.

Comment

. On behalf of the theologically accurate posters of this forum, I declare this WOF forum dead and a victory for the theologically accurate posters... Have a nice day...
        What theological accurate posters? There are non here in this forum. There are a bunch of prideful ones here.

Comment

It's not that nobody wants to defend the WoF. It's that you religious biggots and your venom make it impossible to carry on an actual theological discussion with gentleness and respect as Peter instructed us. After a while we tend to move on to other forums where people act like adults. I've talked to several people who gave up on the CARM WoF forum for those reasons. Don't blame the WoF'ers. Blame yourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon View Post
            It's not that nobody wants to defend the WoF. It's that you religious biggots and your venom make it impossible to carry on an actual theological discussion with gentleness and respect as Peter instructed us. After a while we tend to move on to other forums where people act like adults. I've talked to several people who gave up on the CARM WoF forum for those reasons. Don't blame the WoF'ers. Blame yourselves.
            Guilty.

I colluded with the Russians and got caught.

Mercy!

Comment

Yeah..., this proves your point so good. "Religious biggots and venom" really demonstrate your gentleness. Why would we blame ourselves when the wofist are so weak and ineffective? If you can't offer decent apologetics where you are talking to believers that disagree with you, how are you ever going to witness to unbelievers?

Your example of acting like an adult fell into hypocrisy the moment you resorted to name calling. Thanks for your wof example.

Comment

James used to say, "OH! The hypocrisy of it all!"

Tallen used to say, "There is no better witness against WOF than WOF."

Comment

That would leave you out wouldn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel Rachel View Post
                    LOL's...

Are you back now? Or was this your monthly shoot one over the bough post?

Comment

Originally posted by spokenword View Post
                      What theological accurate posters? There are non here in this forum. There are a bunch of prideful ones here.
                      Does that include yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Tallen View Post

Does that include yourself?
                        I never claimed to be one.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel Rachel View Post
                          For sure.

Comment

You are so right,but they are to blind to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tallen View Post

Yeah..., this proves your point so good. "Religious biggots and venom" really demonstrate your gentleness. Why would we blame ourselves when the wofist are so weak and ineffective? If you can't offer decent apologetics where you are talking to believers that disagree with you, how are you ever going to witness to unbelievers?

Your example of acting like an adult fell into hypocrisy the moment you resorted to name calling. Thanks for your wof example.
                              For people with legitimate questions and concerns I'm always gracious. For religious biggots (I know how to spell the word but the filter won't allow it) like you Ted, I call a spade a spade just like Jesus did with the Pharisees. I recall a discussion you and I had a year or so ago about the WoF use of the word "incarnation". You challenged me to provide evidence that the word has historically been used in reference to the indwelling of the Holy Spirit rather than deification. I provided several links to prove it. What was your response? Did you thank me and graciously admit that I was right and you were wrong and perhaps your condemnation of WoF was a tad premature? Of course not. You just changed the subject and continued your mindless tirades. That's why I wash my hands of your ilk. You have no interest in the truth. You are agenda driven by your religious demons. It is indeed time to move on.

Comment

Working...
                              X