Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

wof and 2 Thessalonians 3:3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wof and 2 Thessalonians 3:3

But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.
    2 Thessalonians 3:3 KJV
    ---> Insert your denial here. <---

Does wof consider this a promise of God?

Comment

Originally posted by Tallen View Post
      Does wof consider this a promise of God?
      Praise God you took my advice and now are asking questions.

Without Love we are nothing more than noise makers.

Comment

Originally posted by spokenword View Post
        Praise God you took my advice and now are asking questions.
        Now take mine and answer them.

Comment

Now take mine and answer them.
          Its a promise to those who keep Gods Word.

Comment

Its a promise to those who keep Gods Word.
            Show that from context, please. The verse explains that believers are the work of YHWH, who establishes and keeps His people. This is dependant upon His will, salvation is never dependant upon man's will.

Comment

Show that from context, please. The verse explains that believers are the work of YHWH, who establishes and keeps His people. This is dependant upon His will, salvation is never dependant upon man's will.
              The Lord is always faithful and will keep His promises to those who obey Him.

Comment

Jesus loves me, this I know.
                Phynerk
                " Getting a straight answer from a Word Of Faith'er is like nailing Jello to a wall." MRCPU

Comment

You got half of it. As usual you misunderstand and misuse scripture. YHWH keeps His promises, period. To those who obey and to those that don't.

As is your usual practice, your attempt to obfuscate and equivocal is noted. The point being the believer is the work of YHWH and salvation is not dependant upon a person's will. And as usual, you made a claim that this verse doesn't support..., you have once again demonstrated how your hermeneutic is to read things you make up into a verse. That is, unless you can show your idea in the context of the verse. Good luck.

Comment

You got half of it. As usual you misunderstand and misuse scripture. YHWH keeps His promises, period. To those who obey and to those that don't.

As is your usual practice, your attempt to obfuscate and equivocal is noted. The point being the believer is the work of YHWH and salvation is not dependant upon a person's will. And as usual, you made a claim that this verse doesn't support..., you have once again demonstrated how your hermeneutic is to read things you make up into a verse. That is, unless you can show your idea in the context of the verse. Good luck.
                    Are you a believer of good luck. I,m not!!!

Comment

Are you a believer of good luck. I,m not!!!
                      Yawn..., looking around for something pertaining to the OP..., nothing. I see more obfuscation. Oh, look over there, more from the demonically influenced on anything but discussion of YHWH'S word.

I'll say it again..., maybe some poor soul that is demonically influenced will hear. Salvation is not dependant upon the will of man..., it is solely the work of YHWH.

Comment

Yawn..., looking around for something pertaining to the OP..., nothing. I see more obfuscation. Oh, look over there, more from the demonically influenced on anything but discussion of YHWH'S word.

I'll say it again..., maybe some poor soul that is demonically influenced will hear. Salvation is not dependant upon the will of man..., it is solely the work of YHWH.
                        You should trust in the Lord instead of believing in good luck. You must be a baby christian.

Comment

You should trust in the Lord instead of believing in good luck. You must be a baby christian.
                          What has this to do with the conversation about the verse? You should concentrate and quit obfuscating. I'll say it again to help you to focus..., salvation is the work of YHWH and not dependant on the will of man, it is solely based upon the work of YHWH. Do you agree or not?

Comment

What has this to do with the conversation about the verse? You should concentrate and quit obfuscating. I'll say it again to help you to focus..., salvation is the work of YHWH and not dependant on the will of man, it is solely based upon the work of YHWH. Do you agree or not?
                            Nothing. Trying to help you grow in your christian walk.

Comment

Nothing. Trying to help you grow in your christian walk.
                              Work on yourself..., if you can't focus on the conversation your not fit to help people. You'll be wandering all over the place, like you do.

So..., salvation is the work of YHWH and not dependant on the will of man, it is solely based upon the work of YHWH. Do you agree?

Comment

Working...
                              X