Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

wof and Isaiah 51:1-2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • wof and Isaiah 51:1-2

    Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the Lord : look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged. Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him.
    Isaiah 51:1-2 KJV
    ---> Insert your denial here. <---

  • #2
    Originally posted by Tallen View Post
    Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the Lord : look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged. Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him.
    Isaiah 51:1-2 KJV
    Yes, Jehovah increased Abraham and Isaiah 51 also says this:
    Isaiah 51: 15 For I am the Lord your God,
    who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar.
    My name is the Lord of Heavenís Armies.
    16 And I have put my words in your mouth
    and hidden you safely in my hand.

    Speaking God's words is important....it's Biblical.


    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Tallen View Post
      Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the Lord : look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged. Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him.
      Isaiah 51:1-2 KJV
      Yep prosperity is biblical. Even Abraham gave tithes unto the Lord. Obedience is the connection to the blessing. This is biblical and applies to all believers.

      Without Love we are nothing more than noise makers.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by spokenword View Post
        Yep prosperity is biblical. Even Abraham gave tithes unto the Lord. Obedience is the connection to the blessing. This is biblical and applies to all believers.
        How you see the main point of this passage to be prosperity is beyond me. Maybe you see shofars here too?
        Phynerk
        " Getting a straight answer from a Word Of Faith'er is like nailing Jello to a wall." MRCPU

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Phynerk View Post

          How you see the main point of this passage to be prosperity is beyond me. Maybe you see shofars here too?
          Your lack of understanding is showing.You should pray for it.

          Without Love we are nothing more than noise makers.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Phynerk View Post
            . Maybe you see shofars here too?
            Sofar you are doing poorly.

            Without Love we are nothing more than noise makers.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Phynerk View Post

              How you see the main point of this passage to be prosperity is beyond me. Maybe you see shofars here too?
              That's what happens when the theology becomes self centered and loses sight of a focus on YHWH..., one doesn't see the hardening onto the Lord to follow righteousness and seek the Lord.
              ---> Insert your denial here. <---

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Tallen View Post
                Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the Lord : look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged. Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him.
                Isaiah 51:1-2 KJV
                Yes, Jehovah increased Abraham and Isaiah 51 also says this:
                Isaiah 51: 15 For I am the Lord your God,
                who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar.
                My name is the Lord of Heavenís Armies.
                16 And I have put my words in your mouth
                and hidden you safely in my hand.

                Speaking God's words is important....it's Biblical.


                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Tallen View Post

                  That's what happens when the theology becomes self centered and loses sight of a focus on YHWH..., one doesn't see the hardening onto the Lord to follow righteousness and seek the Lord.
                  Pray for wisdom and understanding of Gods Word.
                  Without Love we are nothing more than noise makers.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by spokenword View Post
                    Pray for wisdom and understanding of Gods Word.
                    I'm praying that the demonically influenced, Christian hating, deceived heretic will come to Christ and repent of the hate he spreads in the forum. Don't you agree?
                    ---> Insert your denial here. <---

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Tallen View Post

                      I'm praying that the demonically influenced, Christian hating, deceived heretic will come to Christ and repent of the hate he spreads in the forum. Don't you agree?
                      I agree that most critics here need deliverance. Pray for yourself in this area.
                      Without Love we are nothing more than noise makers.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by spokenword View Post
                        I agree that most critics here need deliverance. Pray for yourself in this area.
                        I am much more comfortable when demon influenced, Christian hating, deceived heretics don't..., thanks.
                        ---> Insert your denial here. <---

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X