Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

WOF and Revelation 4:1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOF and Revelation 4:1

After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven. And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me, saying, “Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this.”

This passage tells us some things that must SOON take place... Does that imply fulfilled prophecy from our perspective 1900 years later? I would say YES...
    Be light. Share The Gospel. Grow the Kingdom...

The whole point of these recent threads is to prove that we all are a partial preterist to some point. We may each have a different point or line of demarcation...But most of us are in that camp to some degree...

Comment

Matthew 24: 4 Jesus answered them, “Watch out that no one misleads you. 5 For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will mislead many. 6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars. Make sure that you are not alarmed, for this must happen, but the end is still to come. 7 For nation will rise up in arms against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these things are the beginning of birth pains.

Fulfilled

Comment

1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit explicitly says that in the later times some will desert the faith and occupy themselves with deceiving spirits and demonic teachings,

Fulfilled

Comment

2 Timothy 3

1 But understand this, that in the last days difficult times will come. 2 For people will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 unloving, irreconcilable, slanderers, without self-control, savage, opposed to what is good, 4 treacherous, reckless, conceited, loving pleasure rather than loving God. 5 They will maintain the outward appearance of religion but will have repudiated its power. So avoid people like these. 6 For some of these insinuate themselves into households and captivate weak women who are overwhelmed with sins and led along by various passions. 7 Such women are always seeking instruction, yet never able to arrive at a knowledge of the truth. 8 And just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so these people—who have warped minds and are disqualified in the faith—also oppose the truth. 9 But they will not go much further, for their foolishness will be obvious to everyone, just like it was with Jannes and Jambres.

Fulfilled

Comment

Ezekiel 37

Most or all Fulfilled

Comment

So are you saying that these things are being fulfilled throughout time?
              ---> Insert your denial here. <---

Comment

Originally posted by Yodas_Prodigy View Post
                After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven. And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me, saying, “Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this.”
                See the shofar has a voice when sounded.

Without Love we are nothing more than noise makers.

Comment

Originally posted by spokenword View Post
                  Read it slowly this time and see the voice is speaking, NOT the trumpet.
                  Phynerk
                  " Getting a straight answer from a Word Of Faith'er is like nailing Jello to a wall." MRCPU

Comment

Originally posted by Phynerk View Post

Read it slowly this time and see the voice is speaking, NOT the trumpet.
                    Why of course but its the shofar that amplifies the voice.

Comment

Where does the verse say that?

A voice LIKE a trumpet is not a voice amplified by a trumpet.

We can add this to another one of your unbiblical claims where you misrepresent and misuse scripture and then watch you insist on it.

No better witness against your theology than your own posts.

Comment

See how you change your tune? Oh, here is exactly what you said about the shofar's voice:

Phynerk
                        " Getting a straight answer from a Word Of Faith'er is like nailing Jello to a wall." MRCPU

Comment

Originally posted by Phynerk View Post

See how you change your tune? Oh, here is exactly what you said about the shofar's voice:

No change .Its still the voice of God coming through the use of the shofar. You just don,t get it.

Comment

No change .Its still the voice of God coming through the use of the shofar. You just don,t get it.
                            Yeah Phy, you just don't get it. You ha e to change the scripture and make something up to get it. Get it?

Comment

Originally posted by Tallen View Post

Yeah Phy, you just don't get it. You ha e to change the scripture and make something up to get it. Get it?
                              Yes, I get it that I don't get it. Thanks
                              Phynerk

Comment

Working...
                              X