Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

wof and 2 Corinthians 5:18-19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wof and 2 Corinthians 5:18-19

And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; to wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
    2 Corinthians 5:18-19 KJVA
    ---> Insert your denial here. <---

Originally posted by Tallen View Post
    And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; to wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
    2 Corinthians 5:18-19 KJVA
    Dump the Apocrypha. It has no business being in the bible. It is loaded with errors.

Without Love we are nothing more than noise makers.

Comment

Originally posted by spokenword View Post
      Dump the Apocrypha. It has no business being in the bible. It is loaded with errors.
      Your ignorance is noted once again. You should read what the KJV translators said. It will help your mind.

Comment

Your ignorance is noted once again. You should read what the KJV translators said. It will help your mind.
        Who cares what they say. What does Gods Word say is what counts.Its full of errors and doesn,t belong in our bibles. Simple truth!!!

Comment

Who cares what they say. What does Gods Word say is what counts.Its full of errors and doesn,t belong in our bibles. Simple truth!!!
          So why don't you think 2Corinthians 5:18-19 is in God's word? That IS what this post is SUPPOSED to be about.
          Phynerk
          " Getting a straight answer from a Word Of Faith'er is like nailing Jello to a wall." MRCPU

Comment

Originally posted by Phynerk View Post

So why don't you think 2Corinthians 5:18-19 is in God's word? That IS what this post is SUPPOSED to be about.
            It is,its the Apocrypha that doesn,t belong there.

Comment

It is,its the Apocrypha that doesn,t belong there.
              If you feel the need to start another thread all about the Apocrypha, go ahead. This thread is about two scriptures in 2 Corinthians.
              I know of one other 'thing' that doesn't belong here also.
              Phynerk
              " Getting a straight answer from a Word Of Faith'er is like nailing Jello to a wall." MRCPU

Comment

Originally posted by Phynerk View Post

If you feel the need to start another thread all about the Apocrypha, go ahead. This thread is about two scriptures in 2 Corinthians.
                I know of one other 'thing' that doesn't belong here also.
                GEE I wonder who that might be?

Comment

GEE I wonder who that might be?
                  I see you totally ignored the point of my post to add your silliness.
                  Phynerk

Comment

Who cares what you say? Are you telling us that you know more about this than they did? What is the basis for your wild and unsubstanciated claim?

Comment

While I will agree I do not and have not trusted the Apocrypha to be the Word of God; however, if you are going to make the bold claim that "it's full of errors", would you show us just one. It shouldn't be hard to pull out just one of those many errors you claimed the Apocrypha contains. Thanks
                      Phynerk

Comment

What's funny, every Protestant bible had these books in the bible until about 1885. Some considered them scripture and some considered them important historical books that contained wisdom of godly men. It seems the demon influenced trolls of the forum can come along and through a personal unsubstanciated fiat declare something that is historically inaccurate without considering the history of the Protestant church, and the Reformation and what the Reformers taught.

Here we go again.

Comment

Who cares what you say? Are you telling us that you know more about this than they did? What is the basis for your wild and unsubstanciated claim?
                          Sometimes I wonder if you are really "Born Again"

Comment

Sometimes I wonder if you are really "Born Again"I see

I see you've avoided my questions, points and scriptures to get to this point where you are accusing the brethren..., you're hypocrisy noted.

Have you ever read what the KJV translators wrote about the Deuterocannon and why it was included in our bibles?

Comment

I see you've avoided my questions, points and scriptures to get to this point where you are accusing the brethren..., you're hypocrisy noted.

Have you ever read what the KJV translators wrote about the Deuterocannon and why it was included in our bibles?
                              LOL!!!! You avoid just about every question i have asked you.Don,t you ever get tired of your nonsense?

Comment

Working...
                              X