Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

wof and Romans 7:25

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • wof and Romans 7:25

    I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.
    Romans 7:25 KJVA
    ---> Insert your denial here. <---

  • #2
    Originally posted by Tallen View Post
    I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.
    Romans 7:25 KJVA
    How you doing with your flesh? As for me I,m working at it Must be those demonic influences right?.

    Without Love we are nothing more than noise makers.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by spokenword View Post
      How you doing with your flesh? As for me I,m working at it Must be those demonic influences right?.
      You tell me..., you're the one that claims he is demon influenced. Did you not?
      ---> Insert your denial here. <---

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Tallen View Post

        You tell me..., you're the one that claims he is demon influenced. Did you not?
        My question was to you but you never stop running from the simple questions I pose to you

        Without Love we are nothing more than noise makers.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by spokenword View Post
          My question was to you but you never stop running from the simple questions I pose to you
          How many times do you want me to answer the same question?
          ---> Insert your denial here. <---

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Tallen View Post

            How many times do you want me to answer the same question?
            Once will do.

            Without Love we are nothing more than noise makers.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by spokenword View Post
              Once will do.
              When you start answering my questions, then I'll answer yours again. Otherwise, go back and look at past threads where you've asked me the same question.
              ---> Insert your denial here. <---

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Tallen View Post

                When you start answering my questions, then I'll answer yours again. Otherwise, go back and look at past threads where you've asked me the same question.
                Why do you continue to waste my time?
                Without Love we are nothing more than noise makers.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by spokenword View Post

                  Why do you continue to waste my time?
                  Hopefully long enough where you will lose interest and bother some other group.
                  Phynerk
                  " Getting a straight answer from a Word Of Faith'er is like nailing Jello to a wall." MRCPU

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by spokenword View Post

                    Why do you continue to waste my time?
                    As usual, you don't take responsibility of your actions. Your time is not mine to waste, you do that on your own. Remember, if it is a waste of time just stop wasting it. Simple as that, unless those demons that you claim influence you are to blame.
                    ---> Insert your denial here. <---

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Tallen View Post

                      As usual, you don't take responsibility of your actions. Your time is not mine to waste, you do that on your own. Remember, if it is a waste of time just stop wasting it. Simple as that, unless those demons that you claim influence you are to blame.
                      Nope I,m blaming you. Do you even believe in the devil?

                      Without Love we are nothing more than noise makers.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by spokenword View Post
                        Nope I,m blaming you. Do you even believe in the devil?
                        What has the devil have to do with your claim? Show scripture. Do you believe the scripture?
                        ---> Insert your denial here. <---

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X