Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

wof and Luke 6:37-38

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • wof and Luke 6:37-38

    Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
    Luke 6:37-38 KJVA
    ---> Insert your denial here. <---

  • #2
    Originally posted by Tallen View Post
    Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
    Luke 6:37-38 KJVA
    Judge the fruits." You will know them by their fruits"

    Without Love we are nothing more than noise makers.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Tallen View Post
      Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
      Luke 6:37-38 KJVA
      1 Cor 5:12-13
      What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? God will judge those outside.
      Allen (Unless noted otherwise, Bible quotations are from the 1984 edition of the NIV)

      Faith--Sees the invisible, believes the incredible, and receives the impossible.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by AlFin View Post

        1 Cor 5:12-13
        What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? God will judge those outside.
        Judgement begins in the house of God. (1 Peter 4:17)
        Without Love we are nothing more than noise makers.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by spokenword View Post
          Judgement begins in the house of God. (1 Peter 4:17)
          To get a better idea of "judge", substitute "DAMN", and the meaning will be more clear. "Judgement" isn't the "Trial" - it's the SENTENCING AFTER THE TRIAL IS OVER.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by AlFin View Post

            1 Cor 5:12-13
            What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside?
            Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints? Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life? If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church. I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren? but brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers.
            1 Corinthians 6:1-6 KJVA

            God will judge those outside.
            He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
            John 3:18 KJVA
            ---> Insert your denial here. <---

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Tallen View Post

              Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints? Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life? If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church. I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren? but brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers.
              1 Corinthians 6:1-6 KJVA
              This refers to natural matters. The following refers to spiritual matters.

              He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
              John 3:18 KJVA
              Allen (Unless noted otherwise, Bible quotations are from the 1984 edition of the NIV)

              Faith--Sees the invisible, believes the incredible, and receives the impossible.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by AlFin View Post

                This refers to natural matters. The following refers to spiritual matters.
                I can agree with that.

                ---> Insert your denial here. <---

                Comment

                Working...
                X