wof and Isaiah 40:31

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wof and Isaiah 40:31

but they that wait for Jehovah shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; they shall walk, and not faint.
    Isaiah 40:31 ASV
    ---> Insert your denial here. <---

Originally posted by Tallen View Post
    but they that wait for Jehovah shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; they shall walk, and not faint.
    One of my favorite Scriptures.

Without Love we are nothing more than noise makers.

Comment

Pray this scripture over our president.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel Rachel View Post
        Pray this scripture over our president.
        Good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Tallen View Post
          The word wait in Hebrew is as inspiring as esperar in Spanish, or hope in English...with absolute confidence that what He has promised He shall also do...I build my hope on this verse when I stumble and fall...there is no where else to turn.
          Pete

~(8-[)}<><===> (flames of new anointing, béret, non-prescription glasses to help critics and their ilk feel more secure, mustache, beard...and tie.) I serve a God who walked this earth for thirty years before He did a single miracle.

Comment

Originally posted by tbeachhead View Post

The word wait in Hebrew is as inspiring as esperar in Spanish, or hope in English...with absolute confidence that what He has promised He shall also do...I build my hope on this verse when I stumble and fall...there is no where else to turn.
            Ok.

Comment

Working...
            X