wof and Philippians 4:6-7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wof and Philippians 4:6-7

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
    Philippians 4:6-7 KJV
    ---> Insert your denial here. <---

Amen!
    Allen (Unless noted otherwise, Bible quotations are from the 1984 edition of the NIV)

Faith--Sees the invisible, believes the incredible, and receives the impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by AlFin View Post
      Amen!
      I guess you are the only one that is going to agree, AlFin.

Comment

Originally posted by Tallen View Post

I guess you are the only one that is going to agree, AlFin.
        Who's going to disagree with Paul? He's expounding on basic WoF principles...This is the Word of Faith that he preaches.
        Pete

~(8-[)}<><===> (flames of new anointing, béret, non-prescription glasses to help critics and their ilk feel more secure, mustache, beard...and tie.) I serve a God who walked this earth for thirty years before He did a single miracle.

Comment

Originally posted by tbeachhead View Post

Who's going to disagree with Paul? He's expounding on basic WoF principles...This is the Word of Faith that he preaches.
          You just disagreed with Paul by asserting your theology. 😉

Comment

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
            Philippians 4:6-7 KJV
            I always wondered why "...with thanksgiving...", if the answer was invariably "...no...". If God is not moved by prayers, but by the act of His sovereign whim, bow does this make any sense? Unless, God Himself is God of the Word of Faith that Paul preached.
            Pete

~(8-[)}<><===> (flames of new anointing, béret, non-prescription glasses to help critics and their ilk feel more secure, mustache, beard...and tie.) I serve a God who walked this earth for thirty years before He did a single miracle.

Comment

He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
              1 John 4:8 KJV

Comment

He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
                1 John 4:8 KJV
                And that's exactly how you can tell if one is a Christian...by his love he is known...It's clear.
                Pete

Comment

And that's exactly how you can tell if one is a Christian...by his love he is known...It's clear.
                  You missed it, i answered your question. 😉

Comment

You missed it, i answered your question. 😉
                    Oh...Which question would that be? I was musing, not asking. And I read your non sequitur as another attempted ad hom...it came so far from left field, it doesn't even make sense...Care to clarify?
                    Pete

Comment

Oh...Which question would that be? I was musing, not asking. And I read your non sequitur as another attempted ad hom...it came so far from left field, it doesn't even make sense...Care to clarify?
                      Sad...

Comment

Sad...
                        So...no? Don't care to clarify? Or the ad hom was sufficient?
                        Pete

Comment

Working...
                        X