Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wof and Philippians 4:6-7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • wof and Philippians 4:6-7

    Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
    Philippians 4:6-7 KJV
    ---> Insert your denial here. <---

  • #2
    Amen!
    Allen (Unless noted otherwise, Bible quotations are from the 1984 edition of the NIV)

    Faith--Sees the invisible, believes the incredible, and receives the impossible.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by AlFin View Post
      Amen!
      I guess you are the only one that is going to agree, AlFin.
      ---> Insert your denial here. <---

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Tallen View Post

        I guess you are the only one that is going to agree, AlFin.
        Who's going to disagree with Paul? He's expounding on basic WoF principles...This is the Word of Faith that he preaches.
        Pete

        ~(8-[)}<><===> (flames of new anointing, béret, non-prescription glasses to help critics and their ilk feel more secure, mustache, beard...and tie.) I serve a God who walked this earth for thirty years before He did a single miracle.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by tbeachhead View Post

          Who's going to disagree with Paul? He's expounding on basic WoF principles...This is the Word of Faith that he preaches.
          You just disagreed with Paul by asserting your theology. 😉
          ---> Insert your denial here. <---

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Tallen View Post
            Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
            Philippians 4:6-7 KJV
            I always wondered why "...with thanksgiving...", if the answer was invariably "...no...". If God is not moved by prayers, but by the act of His sovereign whim, bow does this make any sense? Unless, God Himself is God of the Word of Faith that Paul preached.
            Pete

            ~(8-[)}<><===> (flames of new anointing, béret, non-prescription glasses to help critics and their ilk feel more secure, mustache, beard...and tie.) I serve a God who walked this earth for thirty years before He did a single miracle.

            Comment


            • #7
              He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
              1 John 4:8 KJV
              ---> Insert your denial here. <---

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Tallen View Post
                He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
                1 John 4:8 KJV
                And that's exactly how you can tell if one is a Christian...by his love he is known...It's clear.
                Pete

                ~(8-[)}<><===> (flames of new anointing, béret, non-prescription glasses to help critics and their ilk feel more secure, mustache, beard...and tie.) I serve a God who walked this earth for thirty years before He did a single miracle.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by tbeachhead View Post

                  And that's exactly how you can tell if one is a Christian...by his love he is known...It's clear.
                  You missed it, i answered your question. 😉
                  ---> Insert your denial here. <---

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Tallen View Post

                    You missed it, i answered your question. 😉
                    Oh...Which question would that be? I was musing, not asking. And I read your non sequitur as another attempted ad hom...it came so far from left field, it doesn't even make sense...Care to clarify?
                    Pete

                    ~(8-[)}<><===> (flames of new anointing, béret, non-prescription glasses to help critics and their ilk feel more secure, mustache, beard...and tie.) I serve a God who walked this earth for thirty years before He did a single miracle.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by tbeachhead View Post

                      Oh...Which question would that be? I was musing, not asking. And I read your non sequitur as another attempted ad hom...it came so far from left field, it doesn't even make sense...Care to clarify?
                      Sad...
                      ---> Insert your denial here. <---

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Tallen View Post

                        Sad...
                        So...no? Don't care to clarify? Or the ad hom was sufficient?
                        Pete

                        ~(8-[)}<><===> (flames of new anointing, béret, non-prescription glasses to help critics and their ilk feel more secure, mustache, beard...and tie.) I serve a God who walked this earth for thirty years before He did a single miracle.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X