Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Is there any evidence for Noah's flood?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juglans1 View Post
    In other words, it's just an imaginative fantasy, and given that Isaiah 24 is written in the future tense and not the past tense. Or are you claiming that Isaiah 24 was written before most of Noah's family were drowned in Lake Van when it rose 15 cubits?
    You are correct that Isaiah 24 is speaking of the time of the end when some come out of the pit and are caught in the "SNARE" or trap which awaits all of those who have offended little ones with their forced teaching of the ToE. Here it is:

Isa 24:18 And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare:

What in the world is the Snare or trap which keeps those caught in it from Heaven? Here's the rest of this verse:

for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake Isa 24:19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly..

See? The SNARE is the flood which is being force taught to our children as fact, in Public Schools.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aman777 View Post

You are correct that Isaiah 24 is speaking of the time of the end when some come out of the pit and are caught in the "SNARE" or trap which awaits all of those who have offended little ones with their forced teaching of the ToE. Here it is:

Isa 24:18 And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare:

What in the world is the Snare or trap which keeps those caught in it from Heaven? Here's the rest of this verse:

for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake Isa 24:19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly..

See? The SNARE is the flood which is being force taught to our children as fact, in Public Schools.
      That's describing how Frodo and Sam walked up Mt Doom.

... always look on the bright side of life - Idle Cleese

Comment

That's describing how Frodo and Sam walked up Mt Doom.
        I'm sorry but you fit the description of the Scoffers of the last days who are "willingly ignorant" that Adam's world was totally destroyed in the flood, the way the present world will be destroyed by Fire. ll Peter 3:3-7

Comment

I'm sorry but you fit the description of the Scoffers of the last days who are "willingly ignorant" that Adam's world was totally destroyed in the flood, the way the present world will be destroyed by Fire. ll Peter 3:3-7
          So where were the hobbits when most of Noah's family and their animals were drowned in Lake Van?

Last edited by juglans1; 01-10-19, 04:24 PM.

Comment

So where were the hobbits when most of Noah's family and their animals were drowned in Lake Van?
            They were stuck in your juvenile mind.

Comment

They were stuck in your juvenile mind.
              Just like most of Noah's family who were all drowned in Lake Van with all their animals.

Comment

Just like most of Noah's family who were all drowned in Lake Van with all their animals.
                What is really interesting is that Adam and Eve's remains found their final resting place in the bottom of the Lake. Everything on Adam's first Earth is still there but the most valuable is the bottom of the firmament. It's empirical evidence of life from another world and proof of the literal God. It's miles wide and worth more than it's weight in Gold. Tell every scientist and TV preacher you can find, to go get it. Amen?

Comment

What is really interesting is that Adam and Eve's remains found their final resting place in the bottom of the Lake. Everything on Adam's first Earth is still there but the most valuable is the bottom of the firmament. It's empirical evidence of life from another world and proof of the literal God. It's miles wide and worth more than it's weight in Gold. Tell every scientist and TV preacher you can find, to go get it. Amen?
                  And I'm sure Ron Wyatt would be delighted to help out. https://www.christiancourier.com/art...the-sda-church

Comment

And I'm sure Ron Wyatt would be delighted to help out. https://www.christiancourier.com/art...the-sda-church
                    Soon, either a scientist in search of a grant or a preacher will find the bottom of Adam's firmament under 11k years of volcanic debris in Lake Van, Turkey. Be sure to send your favorite preacher or scientist this information since it could make them richer than Trump.

Comment

Soon, either a scientist in search of a grant or a preacher will find the bottom of Adam's firmament under 11k years of volcanic debris in Lake Van, Turkey. Be sure to send your favorite preacher or scientist this information since it could make them richer than Trump.
                      And I'm sure the Wyatt Archaeological Research would be delighted to take your money. http://ronwyatttruth.com/museum

Comment

And I'm sure the Wyatt Archaeological Research would be delighted to take your money. http://ronwyatttruth.com/museum
                        Me too. I read some of his stuff. You should tell him where to find the bottom of Adam's firmament. Be sure to tell him that it's the richest Treasure on planet Earth. Please don't mention me since my views can be supported by every discovery of mankind and his is fantasy, IMHO

Comment

Me too. I read some of his stuff. You should tell him where to find the bottom of Adam's firmament. Be sure to tell him that it's the richest Treasure on planet Earth. Please don't mention me since my views can be supported by every discovery of mankind and his is fantasy, IMHO
                          Have you got any photos of Noah's boat in Lake Van or the remains of his family who were all drowned in that particular flood (Gen 5)?

Comment

Have you got any photos of Noah's boat in Lake Van or the remains of his family who were all drowned in that particular flood (Gen 5)?
                            Can you tell me why I would look for items which have long ago rotted? The only thing left is the solid firmament which protected Adam's Earth from the water which totally surrounded it. Genesis 1:6-8 Noah had no relatives to drown as I have told you many times. He was 500 years old when he had children and the LAST of the lineage directly from Adam. Can you show us any other relatives in Scripture? Of course not, at least not from the world which was totally dissolved in the flood. Can you explain how Adam's entire Earth could be clean dissolved in the flood? Of course not but I can..

Comment

Noah had no relatives to drown as I have told you many times. He was 500 years old when he had children and the LAST of the lineage directly from Adam. Can you show us any other relatives in Scripture? Of course not, at least not from the world which was totally dissolved in the flood.
                              Whoosh Whoosh, Dream on, Dream on!!!

Have you ever actually read the bible? If so, where does the bible say that Noah had no relatives and therefore that only nine people existed on Earth when there was a flood which was 15 cubits high, and that only one person drowned since Noah's family had already kicked the bucket except for his grandfather who was drowned when he was 969 "years" old (Gen 5:27)? And where does the bible say that Mrs Noah only became pregnant once when she was 500 "years" old? And apart from Noah's grandfather (Gen 5:27), where does the bible say when most of Noah's family kicked the bucket and that they had all died before their father/grandfather was drowned? Or are you just making that up?

But if you have never actually read the bible, then it clearly says that most of Noah's family were drowned in that local flood which was only 15 cubits high, including his grandparents (Gen 5:27) and his widowed mother (Gen 5:31) and his aunts & uncles & cousins (Gen 5:26) and his brothers & sisters (Gen 5:30) and his hundreds of other children and grandchildren born before and after Mrs Noah gave birth to triplets at aged 500 years old (Gen 5:32)?

Can you explain how Adam's entire Earth could be clean dissolved in the flood? Of course not but I can.
                              Cos it's just a bit of imaginative fantasy with not a skerrick of evidence to support your hypothesis.
                              Last edited by juglans1; 03-06-19, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Whoosh Whoosh, Dream on, Dream on!!!

Have you ever actually read the bible? If so, where does the bible say that Noah had no relatives and therefore that only nine people existed on Earth when there was a flood which was 15 cubits high, and that only one person drowned since Noah's family had already kicked the bucket except for his grandfather who was drowned when he was 969 "years" old (Gen 5:27)? And where does the bible say that Mrs Noah only became pregnant once when she was 500 "years" old? And apart from Noah's grandfather (Gen 5:27), where does the bible say when most of Noah's family kicked the bucket and that they had all died before their father/grandfather was drowned? Or are you just making that up?

But if you have never actually read the bible, then it clearly says that most of Noah's family were drowned in that local flood which was only 15 cubits high, including his grandparents (Gen 5:27) and his widowed mother (Gen 5:31) and his aunts & uncles & cousins (Gen 5:26) and his brothers & sisters (Gen 5:30) and his hundreds of other children and grandchildren born before and after Mrs Noah gave birth to triplets at aged 500 years old (Gen 5:32)?

Cos it's just a bit of imaginative fantasy with not a skerrick of evidence to support your hypothesis.
                                Unworthy of comment since it cannot be supported by the Scripture you listed, nor by any other Scripture. Remember that you must account for every idle word. Mat 12:36

Comment

Working...
                                X