Is there any evidence for Noah's flood?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timtofly View Post

No one has greater love than a person who lays down his life for his friends.
    And that's why those people are awarded Victoria Crosses or other awards for valour. In contrast, Jesus didn't volunteer to be executed for sedition by the Romans and cursed his god when he unsuccessfully appealed for help from it (Matt 27:46 Mark 15:34).
    Last edited by juglans1; 05-10-19, 04:42 PM.

Comment

• Jesus did not have a god.

Comment

Jesus did not have a god.
        Then what was he trying to appeal for help from when he was being executed for sedition and claiming to have an inherited right to be the Jewish king (Matt 27:46 Mark 15:34)? Or was he appealing for help from his mother?
        Last edited by juglans1; 05-10-19, 05:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by juglans1 View Post

IOW the bible says that most of Noah's family were drowned in that particular flood, including his grandparents and widowed mother and his aunts & uncles & cousins and his brothers & sisters and Noah's hundreds of other children & grandchildren born before and after Mrs Noah gave birth to triplets at aged 500 "years" old (Gen 5:26-32). Or so the story goes.

Or do you believe that no one drowned in that particular flood since it was only 15 cubits high and why it had no effect on a nearby olive tree, nor on kangaroos & sloths nor on our aborigines who arrived here over 50,000 years ago and long before Adam's grandmother was a girl?
          Adam's Earth, the world that THEN WAS 2 Peter3:6 was totally destroyed (Greek-perished) in the flood on the 150th day after the flood began. This released the 450 foot long Ark into Lake Van, Turkey, in the mountains of Ararat in the world WHICH IS NOW 2 Peter 3:7. This means that Adam's firmament was from another world, another Heaven, another Universe. Amen?

Comment

Then what was he trying to appeal for help from when he was being executed for sedition and claiming to have an inherited right to be the Jewish king (Matt 27:46 Mark 15:34)? Or was he appealing for help from his mother?
            The same reason you appeal being disobedient to God. Or outright reject God. I am not sure which is applicable.

Comment

Jesus did not have a god.
              So why didn't Jesus have a god, and was he therefore blaspheming in Matt 27:46 when he cursed a god for being executed for sedition against Rome and claiming to be the Jewish king?

Matthew 27:46 King James Version (KJV)
              46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
              Last edited by juglans1; 05-11-19, 09:12 AM.

Comment

So why didn't Jesus have a god, and was he therefore blaspheming in Matt 27:46 when he cursed a god for being executed for sedition against Rome and claiming to be the Jewish king?

Matthew 27:46 King James Version (KJV)
                46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
                Either it is a curse or God. You pick.

Comment

Either it is a curse or God. You pick.
                  Or just words in a book.

Comment

Working...
                  X