Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Fake News from athe land on spiritual forces.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robust Fake News

Originally posted by HRG View Post

Of course we are, since there is no "athe leadership and brotherhood" - just like you are unable to post the objective evidence for creationism.
    Fake News

You forgot to toss in the regular handful of fake gods as red herrings.

Comment

Originally posted by backup View Post
      Originally posted by Nouveau View Post
      I am God's favorite saint.
      This seems over the top, even for you.
      Not really "over the top", we've seen such claims before and more as illustrated by this sample given HERE and below:
      I am God's favorite saint.. I don't fall for the lies of darwin and Dawkins, You are of course also not educated in psychology and show me you do not know what atheist lesbian Anna Freud meant about projection.

I am God's favorite saint. If He can save me, then it is easier to save any old ordinary atheist. Shucks many of them may not have been half as bad.

If God had a fridge, He would have a picture of me on the door. All He has done for me far beyond what I ask, tells me I have favor. Why does it bother seculars so much what God does for us?

Originally posted by the_elf View Post
      Name one person, little one, who knows god.

It is certain that you do not know him. It is equally certain that you think that you know him.
      I know God.
      I know Him well enough to know if He had a fridge, He would have my picture on the door. He does me so many favors.

The second most favorite saint doesn't get 45% as much love from God and blessings as I do.

Stalin is a patron saint of evoChurch.

I made it to sainthood faster than Mother Theresa. The Pope has too much paperwork. Like evos substitute paperwork for reality.

No
      I am God's favorite saint. He brought me out of darkness. Of course the mockers go after believers.

Science has proven there is no such thing as an authentic atheist. One of the reasons unbelievers go after the saints is their insecurity in their flimsy "beliefs"
      NOTE:The assertion that "science has proven there is no such thing as an authentic atheist" is a demonstrable falsehood flogged by the Discovery Institute's liar-in-chief Casey Luskin whose article completely misrepresented the work of Dr. Pascal Boyer (he never even so much as hinted at such a thing in his work that supposed to be the foundation of the Luskin "spin job") as documented HERE in Post #84, 07-14-16.

Yes I need Jesus. He forgave me of all my sins and I became his favorite saint. One of the signs of being a saint is the devil the accusers hurl accusations at saints and only saints.

I lived in the ghetto 2 of my college years and rode my bike home after midnight many times. God protects his favorite saint.

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      What did God say and do? God can't lie.
      You are not God. No matter how often you try to conflate yourself with and equate yourself to God it will not change this fact.
      Like I said. I am His favorite Saint. Saints follow God and not Darwin. We won't lie for Darwinism. Enablers will.

Originally posted by blind salamander View Post
      You can't even prove to my satisfaction that you're a Christian so I don't think I'll bother to answer your challenge. You'll just pull the no true Scotsman fallacy. Anyway, google it.
      You are not the judge of the Saints. it is the other way around.

1 Corinthians 6:2 Or do you not know that the saints will judge the world

The secular world can't hold a candle to a saint with the gift of discernment.

I am blessed when I ignore evo pushers and gossips. God blesses His fav saint.
      Last edited by phoenix702; 07-08-18, 10:24 PM.
      Reality rules, Honor the truth--John A. Steele *chemist99a*
      Atheism isn't a religion. It's a personal relationship with reality--Eamon Knight
      Death is nothing to us, since while we exist, death is not, and when death has come, we are not.--Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by phoenix702 View Post
        Not really "over the top", we've see such claims before and more as illustrated by this sample given HERE and below:

So atheists once again have nothing?

Not even from Athe Masters Dawkinns and Stalin?

What blocks atheists from research?

Comment

Not really "over the top", we've see such claims before and more as illustrated by this sample given HERE and below:[indent]
          This is just too weird. Do you actually keep a scrapbook or something with all of Noveau's 132,000 CARM posts? You seem to have an unnatural obsession with God's favorite saint.

Signature? You want a signature? I'll show you a signature!
          John Hancock

Comment

Originally posted by stiggywiggy View Post
            This is just too weird. Do you actually keep a scrapbook or something with all of Noveau's 132,000 CARM posts? You seem to have an unnatural obsession with God's favorite saint.
            So, you believe the heresy that Nouveau is God's favorite saint?
            The people whining about Democrats looking to the government to solve problems are the same ones who want the government to define marriage, criminalize abortion, slow/stop legal immigration, save farmers, create jobs, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by America View Post
              Yes, but no heresy. So am I. We're both tied with all the other saints.
              John Hancock

Comment

My grandfather used to tell me I was his favorite grandchild. Years later I found out he told that to my brothers and cousins also. No deception on his part. Love is effusive that way.
                John Hancock

Comment

Originally posted by stiggywiggy View Post
                  Originally posted by backup View Post
                  Originally posted by nouveau View Post
                  i am god's favorite saint.
                  this seems over the top, even for you.
                  not really "over the top", we've seen such claims before and more as illustrated by this sample given here and below:
                  i am god's favorite saint.. I don't fall for the lies of darwin and dawkins, you are of course also not educated in psychology and show me you do not know what atheist lesbian anna freud meant about projection.

i am god's favorite saint. If he can save me, then it is easier to save any old ordinary atheist. Shucks many of them may not have been half as bad.

if god had a fridge, he would have a picture of me on the door. All he has done for me far beyond what i ask, tells me i have favor. Why does it bother seculars so much what god does for us?

Originally posted by the_elf View Post
                  name one person, little one, who knows god.

It is certain that you do not know him. It is equally certain that you think that you know him.
                  i know god.
                  I know him well enough to know if he had a fridge, he would have my picture on the door. He does me so many favors.

stalin is a patron saint of evochurch.

I made it to sainthood faster than mother theresa. The pope has too much paperwork. Like evos substitute paperwork for reality.
                  the second most favorite saint doesn't get 45% as much love from god and blessings as i do.

no
                  i am god's favorite saint. He brought me out of darkness. Of course the mockers go after believers.

Science has proven there is no such thing as an authentic atheist. One of the reasons unbelievers go after the saints is their insecurity in their flimsy "beliefs" and
                  note:the assertion that "science has proven there is no such thing as an authentic atheist" is a demonstrable falsehood flogged by the discovery institute's liar-in-chief casey luskin whose article completely misrepresented the work of dr. Pascal boyer (he never even so much as hinted at such a thing in his work that supposed to be the foundation of the luskin "spin job") as documented here in post #84, 07-14-16.

yes i need jesus. He forgave me of all my sins and i became his favorite saint. One of the signs of being a saint is the devil the accusers hurl accusations at saints and only saints.

i lived in the ghetto 2 of my college years and rode my bike home after midnight many times. God protects his favorite saint.

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  what did god say and do? God can't lie.
                  you are not god. No matter how often you try to conflate yourself with and equate yourself to god it will not change this fact.
                  like i said. I am his favorite saint. Saints follow god and not darwin. We won't lie for darwinism. Enablers will.

Originally posted by blind salamander View Post
                  you can't even prove to my satisfaction that you're a christian so i don't think i'll bother to answer your challenge. You'll just pull the no true scotsman fallacy. Anyway, google it.
                  you are not the judge of the saints. It is the other way around.

1 corinthians 6:2 or do you not know that the saints will judge the world

the secular world can't hold a candle to a saint with the gift of discernment.

i am blessed when i ignore evo pushers and gossips.god blesses his fav saint.
                  this is just too weird. Do you actually keep a scrapbook or something with all of noveau's 132,000 carm posts? You seem to have an unnatural obsession with god's favorite saint.
                  nwrt
                  Last edited by phoenix702; 06-19-18, 08:28 PM.
                  Atheism isn't a religion. It's a personal relationship with reality--Eamon Knight
                  Death is nothing to us, since while we exist, death is not, and when death has come, we are not.--Epicurus

Comment

So atheists once again have nothing?
                    A fallacious loaded question that fails to state what atheists are supposed to have, that they're allegedly lacking something (what is this we're supposed to have, but don't?)

Not even from Athe Masters Dawkinns and Stalin?
                    Yet another guilt-by-association fallacy with this attempt to "link" atheists/Dawkins to a tyrant like Stalin (your evidence that Dawkins/any atheists here is a Stalin supporter would be...oh yes, you have none!)

What is an "athe master", Nouveau?...I don't belly-crawl to any master, but I guess it's hard from some theists who crawl in abject fear to their alleged god (a LOT to fear from this particular god, agree with Dawkin's assessment 100%) to realize that not everyone grovels in slavering fear to a "master" as they do and want absolutely NO PART of your "faith".

What blocks atheists from research?
                    Another loaded question that assumes as fact that there is "something" ("what") that prevents atheists from doing research (your evidence that they don't do any?).

Since you've done nothing here but post logical fallacies, the person who really "once again has nothing" seems to be you (mirror, mirror, Nouveau!)
                    Last edited by phoenix702; 03-18-17, 07:57 AM.

Comment

A fallacious loaded question that fails to state what atheists are supposed to have that allegedly lacking something (what is this we're supposed to have, but don't?)

Yet another guilt-by-association fallacy with this attempt to "link" atheists/Dawkins to a tyrant like Stalin (your evidence that Dawkins/any atheists here is a Stalin supporter would be...oh yes, you have none!)

What is an "athe master", Nouveau?...I don't belly-crawl to any master, but I guess it's hard from some theists who crawl in abject fear to their alleged god (a LOT to fear from this particular god, agree with Dawkin's assessment 100%) to realize that not everyone grovels in slavering fear to a "master" as they do and want absolutely NO PART of your "faith".

Another loaded question that assumes as fact that there is "something" ("what") that prevents atheists from doing research (your evidence that they don't do any?).

Since you've done nothing here but post logical fallacies, the person who really "once again has nothing" seems to be you (mirror, mirror, Nouveau!)
                      You have no source of truth on Spiritual sources.

Reminds us of when you falsely claimed there were no Adam and Eve.

You never spoke with God about that. Honest people respect original sources.

Why did you claim Hitler was against abortion? Darwinism keen approach to racial hygiene.

Keep failing/flailing

Comment

A fallacious loaded question that fails to state what atheists are supposed to have that allegedly lacking something (what is this we're supposed to have, but don't?)

Stalin helped us understand atheism. Full blown heathen. He is atheist. The Devil is the Father of death and lies. John 8:44

There seems to be glaring ignorance and hatred when ATHEISTS say humans are primates. They lie and have no proof. Just dogma from their flock fleecer Darwin. But they do not want their brotherhood to include their icon and cleric Stalin.

How many people were killed by white male atheists in the past century? Sinners

I can't see why atheists whine about stereotyping since they do so much more. I can't see atheists cleaning up their brotherhood.

Comment

You have no source of truth on Spiritual sources.

Reminds us of when you falsely claimed there were no Adam and Eve.

You never spoke with God about that. Honest people respect original sources.

Why did you claim Hitler was against abortion? Darwinism keen approach to racial hygiene.

Keep failing/flailing

Stalin helped us understand atheism. Full blown heathen. He is atheist. The Devil is the Father of death and lies. John 8:44

There seems to be glaring ignorance and hatred when ATHEISTS say humans are primates. They lie and have no proof. Just dogma from their flock fleecer Darwin. But they do not want their brotherhood to include their icon and cleric Stalin.

I can't see why atheists whine about stereotyping since they do so much more. I can't see atheists cleaning up their brotherhood.
                          Pop that binky back in and hush, adults are speaking.

Comment

We realize that you use a random generator to compose your post. It is just not fully random, especially when correlating Darwin and Hitler.
                            Regards, HRG.

"The universe doesn't care what happens to its inhabitants, but its inhabitants do" (Tyrrho).

Comment

Fake News:

1 Atheists get excited about making un- scientific claims.
                              as do you.

2 Atheists have no tools to inspect the "imagination" of people much less people they have never met
                              That depends on what you are looking for. I am not sure what you are talking about specifically, but you can just ask people to talk about things. If you talking about what is in the imagination of someone that is dead, I am not sure why I should.

3 Atheists do not conduct science tests on "spirits"
                              If spirits existed and interacted with the world scientists certainly would try.

4 Conclusion:

Atheists will participate in sayanythingcontests and make claims which only prove they did not gather information.
                              For the 10,000x it is not an atheists burden to prove your god exists.
                              "Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." -Douglas Adams

Comment

The second most favorite saint doesn't get 45% as much love from God and blessings as I do.

Comment

Working...
                                X