Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

7 Ways to show the earth is round

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Promethean View Post

You haven't debunked anything.
    No I haven't.You are a troll

Comment

• Originally posted by Spacemonkey View Post
      He really hasn't.
      He never said that he did...You are a troll

Comment

• Originally posted by newbirth View Post

No I haven't.You are a troll
        You haven't debunked anything troll.

Comment

He really hasn't. All he can do now is throw insults.
          "I'd rather have questions I cannot answer than answers I cannot question" – Tegmark

Comment

I haven't debunked anything troll

Comment

• Originally posted by Spacemonkey View Post
              He really hasn't. All he can do now is throw insults.
              Doing same as your pal Promethean...troll.... you agree with him don't you troll???

Comment

Doing same as your pal Promethean...troll.... you agree with him don't you troll???
                You haven't debunked anything. All you can do is insult.
                "I'd rather have questions I cannot answer than answers I cannot question" – Tegmark

Comment

I haven't debunked anything troll
                  You are right troll. You haven't debunked anything.

Comment

Nope you need understanding..... you have been debunked...
                    Was that an official ruling or just one you made up?
                    - Do for others as you would want them to do for you: this is the foundation of the Law of Moses and of the teachings of the prophets. -

Comment

nothing you presented here proves that the earth is a spinning ball..
                      The former Soviet Union landed Luna 2 in 1959, and just three years later the US landed Ranger 4 on the moon. China landed Change 3 in 2013 — currently the most recent landing made by any country. Five countries have had successful probes orbit the moon, including Japan and India.

The NASA conspiracy theory is not holding water well these days.

Israel to take 'digital bible' to space as it becomes fourth country to land on the Moon

China Becomes Third Country to Ever 'Soft-Land' on the Moon
                      - Do for others as you would want them to do for you: this is the foundation of the Law of Moses and of the teachings of the prophets. -

Comment

• Originally posted by LeoTheLibrarian View Post

The former Soviet Union landed Luna 2 in 1959, and just three years later the US landed Ranger 4 on the moon. China landed Change 3 in 2013 — currently the most recent landing made by any country. Five countries have had successful probes orbit the moon, including Japan and India.

The NASA conspiracy theory is not holding water well these days.

Israel to take 'digital bible' to space as it becomes fourth country to land on the Moon

China Becomes Third Country to Ever 'Soft-Land' on the Moon
                        All religious claims... You believe in science..

Comment

Why are you asking me...ask Promethean and Spacemonkey...??? Look at the OP and the name of the post....

Comment

NB hasn't debunked anything. All of his claims are made up.

Comment

All religious claims... You believe in science..
                              You've debunked nothing troll.

Comment

You've debunked nothing troll.
                                That doesn't mean your nonsense haven't been debunked...

Comment

Working...
                                X