Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

EvoLanders shoot air balls in development of endocrine systems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God created great organs and all evo pushers create is "models"

God fortunately didn't need fabricated models which are just a desperate stab in the dark.

It is an uneducated cop out when evos peddle models instead of observations, explanations, and actual organs.

Models are junk. They are unreal.

Comment

QUOTEMINE AHOY! Nothing but an attempt to avoid the FACT the ICR article is rubbish..

Originally posted by Nouveau View Post
      So dishonest evos are unable to explain "macroevolution" of ancient organs no one has ever seen.

Do not make stuff up about ancient glands no one has never seen. Darwinist "pretense"
      Why would I have to see ancient organs, Nouveau? What amuses me is the hypocrisy of your food-stomping here in that YOU, Nouveau, haven't "seen" them either, so tell us why it's important to understanding the origin and evolution of these organs when we have the genetics that generated them and can study the development of embryos and DIRECTLY observe how and why these organs work?

At least two models could account for the evolution of the vertebrate H-P-PG system
      This is a QUOTEMINE, ripped from its context from my Post #42, 03-14-15, 07:12 PM, that you don't have either the courage nor the courtesy to link to ==> I can see why, given you took a tiny little snippet from a much larger body of material with EVIDENCE....run, Nouveau, run!

Your "abstracts are speculating". How pathetic. How uneducated.

military grade guesswork. That is how dishonesty is displayed by "scientists"
      People will note that you've done nothing here but post a spate of insults which you don't support with one iota of EVIDENCE ==>Again, HERE'S a link to my Post #42, 03-14-15, 07:12 PM

Your EVIDENCE supporting any of these juvenile insults would be where? ===> Ripping isolated bits from my post, carefully avoiding the FACT these articles actually have evidence for the evolution of these systems, only highlights that you've got nothing to refute the genetic/embryological evidence.

This fact that you stoop to quotemining (a form of lying) is very strange given your self-declared claims to such a stellar education/business resumé, etc. as documented HERE. MORE:

As a scientist in several fields, I know some rather brilliant young earth scientists that are creationists. Several I have know for decades that discovered hydrocarbons in The Williston Basin. Long before it was called the Bakken Boom.

I am a scientist. You are not. I rely on observation. None of these "ex" stories have details and true evidence. Atheists lie about heaven, hell, sin, God, creation for starters. Who believes them?

Seems most people get their learnin from Teevee and get upset with people like me that go for degrees in numerous fields.

You have the fallacy explained to you and don't understand.

I have advanced degrees in several fields. This just study and others like it are done by folks with a political agenda and offer proof they don't adhere to rules of experimental design.
      Apparently my advanced education in 5 different fields has upset you for how many years?

Did you get a degree?

Why do you despise a great and blessed saint that has advanced degrees in 5 fields?

Originally posted by dneh View Post
      Can you point a finger at what you consider great Universities?
      Sure.

I attended and taught at great Universities.Never attended Christ's College diploma mill.

Great schools don't pay their teachers to blog all day.

I am the psychologist. I charge money to ask questions. Try to ask better questions.

God allows amputations. I have worked on leg amputations where there was gangrene. Amputate or die from septicemia. Bone infections used to considered incurable. Necrosis.

The issue here is that prayer is not an option for you. Not your option and upsets you that people you target have a solution if it is God's will you do not have.

I am a freshwater economist. I laugh at the propaganda from the left in this thread.. Raising min wage to $9 would bring 1,500,000 more unemployed.

Know any evo that has a grip on science?

Must be sad to have college debt as an evolutionology major and the only take home is a set of Mother Nature Nursery rhymes. We know evos are far removed from an econ class. I am a freshwater economist.

I programed models in Fortran years ago. When Climategate was leaked, Climate Audited posted some long strings of "instructions" It was clear how the program was written to shift certain temps downward and others were given an upward boost. Tree ring circus is a perfect sample of violating rules in designing experiments.

I did extensive programming of my own scientific models in Fortran.

It helped me catch several tricks when reading about Climategate and how they cheated.

Originally posted by the_elf View Post
      You are not a psychologist. You have no qualifications to do assessments other than insulting.
      You are wrong. Why do atheists make statements without gathering information?

Have you no respect for reality?

As a behavioral professional we call those weasel words.

Originally posted by Leviticuz View Post
      Hate to interrupt you again, teh nouveau, but I was wondering where you got your degree in psychology.
      It is on my Professional C.V. Need help or just being nosey?

Originally posted by MrObvious View Post
      Well, for someone who is not a "Freudian" you claim to know a lot about his theories. I think the Bible is bunk, but I've read it and I'm prepared to discuss it. I am still trying to get to the bottom of your comments about ego. You don't seem to understand what the word means and you have repeatedly declined to put it in context. Which suits you, I suppose since you don't know what you're talking about. I fail to see how typing a total of ten letters is a waste of your time. By contrast, "Freudian," which has 8 letters is almost as wasteful and it is only one word of the 10 you used to respond to my post (days after the fact).

Furthermore, I'm still waiting for you to defend your claim that God objected to slavery. If the Bible is, indeed, the word of God then this is patently false. The Bible repeatedly endorses slavery in its first five books.
      Yes in the behavioral sciences which you are not a part of we study many different schools of psychology. Just like in Medicine we study many different systems.

I don't recall any evo pushers complaining about Charles Darwin's seminary diploma. He was not trained in science. Hypocrites have different standards based on religious tests. Darwin couldn't understand or halfway try to replicate the medical experiments I have conducted.

Just a rural rube. DAD paid for his sailboat ride.

Originally posted by Himantolophus View Post
      Nouveau did you take any law classes?
      Yes. Several required for one of my professions.

And several hours testing on law. Darwinizers have the bad attitude that if one is not a minion, they are a know nothing in any and all other fields.

Unlike fish floppers, several professions have ethics exams which also entail testing on relevant laws. 4 of my professions have ethics handbooks and ethics exams.

I can tell you don't know anything about Austin Texas. You also don't know Dell. My company's largest client 10 years ago.

Irony. My headquarters shared an office building with the FDIC in the 80's when they were deregulating banks. They had banks in trouble because of compliance with Carters rules. The employee turnover at the FDIC was ugly. Many bankers came into my company looking for a different Job. I interviewed some fired Presidents. Never hired one.

Banks and Gubment honor it. All my buddies at the Yacht Club take it seriously.

What a relief. Takes the load off my rancher buddies we don't have to wear our cowboy boots , hats and look for yoga mats. My yacht racing buddies don't have to do flea markets or go cat fish noodling.

The engine is for its reverse. To back away from the dock. To hit reverse when the sails are down to slow down when arriving at the dock.

Yacht racing and studying wind for several decades in a club with many members that are aeronautical engineers and pilots, sheds a different light on the rookies that think they know all about climate. all by googling Climate progress funded by george soros.

It is clear you have never flown or sailed before.

Flying outside a planes cockpit is riding a plane.

I take this stuff for granted. Many of the yacht clubs i have raced in are well populated with pilots and aeronautical engineers. We have one friend that is an anthropologist . He keeps his Yacht on Lake superior.

Evos. Stick with stone and bone readings.

I lived in the ghetto 2 of my college years and rode my bike home after midnight many times. God protects his favorite saint.

I am God's favorite saint. If He can save me, then it is easier to save any old ordinary atheist. Shucks many of them may not have been half as bad.

If God had a fridge, He would have a picture of me on the door. All He has done for me far beyond what I ask, tells me I have favor. Why does it bother seculars so much what God does for us?

I know God.
      I know Him well enough to know if He had a fridge, He would have my picture on the door. He does me so many favors.
      Funny, given all the claims above why we don't ever see a scientific argument for YEC, befitting the credentials claimed above... (oh, right, there aren't any so quotemining/playground insults are all some have instead).
      Last edited by phoenix702; 07-27-17, 12:13 AM.
      Reality rules, Honor the truth--John A. Steele *chemist99a*
      Atheism isn't a religion. It's a personal relationship with reality--Eamon Knight
      Death is nothing to us, since while we exist, death is not, and when death has come, we are not.--Epicurus

Comment

glands produce hormones. Models do not

Running from the topic?

Funny evos have no actual ancient glands so they do their Alinsky Marxist personal stuff.

Why no actual organs? Just wild speculation?
        Last edited by Nouveau; 03-14-15, 11:43 PM.

Comment

The mods at CARM bust their chops deleting his ridiculous self-aggrandizing tall tales and other outrageous statements (ranging from racist statements to heretical proclamations) to spare him from embarrassing himself but he just continues making them.
          Evolution IS God's Intelligent Design

Comment

glands produce hormones. Models do not
            NO ONE claims that the evolutionary models produce hormones, Nouveau. They are explanations for where the systems came from, something your ICR article claimed didn't exist in the usual YEC scam argument from incredulity, i.e., you don't know everything about X, so we know nothing X, therefore God~POOFED~it! (YEC "science" at its finest!) by pretending that what was in a textbook was the pinnacle of what we know (a lie by omission). I only presented a small amount of what's known....what have you got?

Running from the topic?
            Here are my posts:

A. Post #42, 03-14-15, 07:12 PM goes over just a bit of what we know about the evolution of these systems, something denied by the ICR article.
            • But then since I can't point to an Joe-Blow-Common-Ancestor born in on April 1, 500,000,023 BCE at 2:14 AM as the progenitor of "it all" that must mean we know "nothing", right, Nouveau?
            • Of course, evolution doesn't claim to be able to do this or need to do this to show with the wealth of genetic data/bioinformatics out there, something notably AVOIDED by both you and ICR.

B. Post #47, 03-14-15, 11:34 PM: Apparently, despite your self-declared credentials (just one example), you don't seem to be able to do anything but quotemine my post (without linking back to it, no surprise) and hurl a number unfounded insults as an argument...color me as so, so, underwhelmed.
            I don't call the above "running from the topic", but I'll let readers make up their own minds on just who's doing the "running" here.

Funny evos have no actual ancient glands so they do their Alinsky Marxist personal stuff.
            ORLY!? Let's see who that ole "Alinksy shoe" actually "fits", shall we.....

1. IF one actually looks up this philosopher one finds that Dr. Alinsky is PRAISED by conservatives such a the late William F. Buckley (said he was "very close to being an organizational genius") and his book is REGULARLY given out by and to Tea Party members and Republicans (from the link):

Adam Brandon, a spokesman for the conservative non-profit organization FreedomWorks, one of several groups involved in organizing Tea Partyprotests, says the group gives Alinsky's Rules for Radicals to its top leadership members. A shortened guide called Rules for Patriots is distributed to its entire network. In a January 2012 story that appeared in The Wall Street Journal, citing the organization's tactic of sending activists to town-hall meetings, Brandon explained, "his [Alinsky's] tactics when it comes to grass-roots organizing are incredibly effective." Former Republican House Majority Leader Dick Armey also gives copies of Alinsky's book Rules for Radicals to Tea Party leaders.
            2. This probably explains why the first time I ever heard of this man was from the religious conservatives on this forum as in evidence HERE in Post #54 and HERE in Post #79, something that could explain some of the things we see here, since you are wringing the hound out of your "concern pearls" over "Alinsky Marxist personal stuff" and all:

A. Dahmer NEVER claimed to be a humanist and even if he did why should we believe a pathological liar, something noted by his father (Dahmer displayed ABNORMAL BEHAVIOR from age 4) and the court psychiatrist as documented here in Post #61, 12-21-14, 08:04 PM, demonstrating this as nothing but yet another shabby guilt-by-association fallacy to go with this one repeated by Nouveau (attempt to associate humanists with Hitler, playing the "Hitler card" again), a bogus claim refuted YET AGAIN here in Post #115, 12-23-14, 12:48 PM .

B. IF one actually reads what humanists stand for and sees that there are a number of different kinds of humanism (there are Christian/religious humanists), one can see just how laughably bogus the assertion that Dahmer was one truly is as outlined Post #78, 12-22-14, 02:34 PM.

C. Post #25 and Post #40 refuting your/Barry Arrington's attempt to blame the Columbine massacre on evolution (Klebold and Harris were NOT "worshippers of Darwin").

D. When the above "lame-blame-game" blew up in your face you tried to claim that Anders Behring Breivik was an atheist and that's why he went on a murder spree, but AGAIN, the actual EVIDENCE showed him to be a racist, right-wing Christian as outlined in Post #26 and Post #30, something you couldn't refute so it seems you resorted to running to another thread on another forum to fling inflammatory insults:

We still see Hitler advocates lean on Hitler to define Christianity.

John 8:44

Hitler's father was father of death and lies.

another liar:

God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything [Christopher Hitchens]
            John 8:44
            Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because.

Hitler a murderer and liar. Jesus Christ defines reality. Never atheism. Never.
            Now we have a pro-deather try to claim the Scandinavian terrorist Breivik was a Christian. Typical athespeak.
            How very "brave" (NOT!)....
            E. Post #24, 03-12-15, 07:40 PM shows that you've had no compunction in repeating a number of demonstrably false, vile accusations about Margaret Sanger (you were bleating here about "hate sites", something that also exploded in your face as well).

F. You have also attempted to claim the David Duke bases his racism on evolution but again, examination of the EVIDENCE shows that he has a "thoughtful creationist POV" as outlined HERE in Post #3 by rogue06 this thread like all the members of the KKK who REJECT evolution as documented HERE in Post #10 and Post #28.

G. Post #56, 03-06-15, 11:17 PM exposes another attempt by you to misportray the Gervais study to vilify atheists.

H. Post #25, 01-23-15, 09:45 AM refutes yet another attempt by you to blast Darwin as a sociopathic psycho.

I. Post #126, 12-05-14, Post #190, 07-15-14 and Post #66, 05-11-14 refuting your characterization of Darwin, the alleged wearer of a "wife-beating shirt" (vicious implication that Darwin was a wife-beater), as a lazy moocher who stole Emma's money (multiple, branching links to other repeats of this v1le accusation).

J. Dawkins has a daughter who's not only an atheist who loves her "African ape" father,despite the demonstrably false claim that she despises both him and rejects atheism as in evidence here in Post #21, 10-19-14 and Post #104, 11-17-14.

K. Post #47, 02-17-15, 10:07 PM exposed yet another false claim, i.e., Dawkins' family in Kenya were slave-owners (a demonstrably false claim) or blame him for the slave-owning ways of his distant antecedent Henry Dawkins who was himself the descent of a long line of Anglican clerics.

L. Post #73, 02-25-15, 07:01 AM outlines the vicious, bogus accusations hurled at Francis Collins (hat-tip to carnack).

M. Then there's the "Darwinist Hitler" riff, a demonstrably false claim that you've repeated over 300 times (search parameters: "Darwinist Hitler", user-Nouveau) but unfortunately for you the historical evidence as given HERE in Post #132, 02-20-15 and Post #104, 03-08-15

N. Post #68, 12-06-14, 11:32 AM: Quotemining? False gossip?...who's really guilty of that? (the EVIDENCE)

O. Post #***, 08-23-14, Post #469, 09-06-14, Post #75, 09-28-14,Post #76, 09-28-14, Post #111, 10-05-14 and Post #118, 10-10-14 show that some have absolutely no compunction in repeating vicious, completely unsupported accusations against Darwin and others, despite being informed MULTIPLE TIMES that what was posted is completely bogus.
            You were gripping about "Alinsky Marxist personal stuff"? Given the above I find this whining to be quite hypocritical (that monsterous plank in your own eye seems to need some attention....whattyathink, eh?!)

Why no actual organs?
            Organs? from where, exactly...do you actually expect people to come up with organs from the Cambrian era? Oh wait, you claim that YECs "were there", so why don't you have those lazy YEC "scientists" ring up their alleged God and have Him "speak" the organs from Adam/Eve, any animal from the Garden of Eden into existence in their "labs" (hopefully it won't be one of those photoshopped jobs) and blow the evolution model out of the water.

If your so-called "scientists" can't comply with what you demand of others, why should we (it's a truly ridiculous demand, but when one has nothing, why not)?

Just wild speculation?
            From YECs? Absolutely! ==> The YEC scientific "explanation" for the development of endocrine systems is? (so far we have a claim that an alleged no-evidence-for-it Entity just "spoke" them into existence, no science, no surprise!)
            Last edited by phoenix702; 09-16-16, 09:49 PM.
            Atheism isn't a religion. It's a personal relationship with reality--Eamon Knight
            Death is nothing to us, since while we exist, death is not, and when death has come, we are not.--Epicurus

Comment

So the locals can lie about ancient endocrine glands no one has ever seen. Teachers dwelling on voodoo, superstition and mystical glands.

Comment

So the locals can lie about...
                They can and do lie about
                • evolution having something to do with how the universe came about
                • evolution having something to do with how life first arose
                • evolution being atheistic
                • evolution being based upon speculation and not evidence
                • Jesus saying that evolution makes him vomit
                • Hitler and the Nazis accepting evolution
                • Stalin accepting evolution
                • Darwin being a lifetime unemployed moocher
                • Darwin killed 2 million Christians
                • Darwin supported eugenics
                • Darwin wanted various people exterminated
                • Darwin was a reverend
                • science saying that Mount Everest is a billion years old
                • people being unable to read genomes
                • nobody ever seeing DNA
                • Ecclesiastes 3:18-21 not mentioning animals
                • Henry Morris never being referred to as the Father of the modern creationist movement
                • the ancient Greeks worshiped Helios as being the center of the universe
                • no scientist being able to explain macroevolution
                • their own experiences and accomplishments
                Evolution IS God's Intelligent Design

Comment

Evos pushers have no observations of any origin. We know the hormones were moved by a cardiovascular system which fossil thumpers also can't explain.

http://www.icr.org/article/7673/

There is a lot to learn about how the systems work. Evos wallow in ignorance and can't explain the causation of these complex systems. Diploma mill malfunctions. God blessed us with systems that do fantastic job of maintaining equilibrium..

The "over time" goddess.

Dumb luck doesn't cut it. 9 glands 100+ hormones. (Yes Richard D, they hormones have a purpose)

God created intricate systems evos don't understand. God created DNA to instruct the development and management of these systems. Evos offer speculation. Hunchworks.
                  What kind of "school teachers" teach evo mystics how to read ancient glands that do NOT exist?

How much trick deception is there in evo kult?

Comment

So the locals can lie about ancient endocrine glands no one has ever seen.
                    Readers should take note of the accusation that "the locals can lie" without there being one iota of evidence to support that accusation.

Also, tell us WHY we would necessarily have to see "ancient endocrine glands" to know something about them? Where are ICR's endocrine glands they can show were created by their God (need evidence for this Entity as well)?

Teachers dwelling on voodoo, superstition and mystical glands.
                    Teachers dwelling on voodoo/superstition? You have evidence of voodoo or superstition as part of a science curriculum any where? One MIGHT encounter these in a class on religion/literature/philosophy, but I've not seen it even then (your examples supporting your claim or are these teachers in the same mythical league as the ones Danny claimed were teaching atheism in schools?)

What are "mystical glands" (how does one "dwell" on them, exactly?)

Comment

So the locals can lie about ancient endocrine glands no one has ever seen. Teachers dwelling on voodoo, superstition and mystical glands.
                      Just a reminder of "Darweenie best practices"

How do the brainwashers teach gullible "students and groupies" how to read glands and soft tissue that is gone?

We are talking deception. God knows evos are not interested in truth. God is not interested is "dumb luck"

So we see evos upset and do their smears. God is not mocked. Evos will reap what they sow. Hate and ignorance. Darwin didn't know diddly about hormones. Christ College diploma mill didn't teach diddly on ancient glands. Bad school and bad education. Typical kult.
                      Enemies of God and science.

Lurkers note there are a couple of cyber bullies on attack.

Comment

Metaphysics 101 they dissect invisible ancient organs?

Science quackery

Comment

Originally posted by phoenix702 View Post
                          Why would I have to see ancient organs, Nouveau? What amuses me is the hypocrisy of your food-stomping here in that YOU, Nouveau, haven't "seen" them either, so tell us why it's important to understanding the origin and evolution of these organs when we have the genetics that generated them and can study the development of embryos and DIRECTLY observe how and why these organs work?

This is a QUOTEMINE, ripped from its context from my Post #42, 03-14-15, 07:12 PM, that you don't have either the courage nor the courtesy to link to ==> I can see why, given you took a tiny little snippet from a much larger body of material with EVIDENCE....run, Nouveau, run!

People will note that you've done nothing here but post a spate of insults which you don't support with one iota of EVIDENCE ==>Again, HERE'S a link to my Post #42, 03-14-15, 07:12 PM

Your EVIDENCE supporting any of these juvenile insults would be where? ===> Ripping isolated bits from my post, carefully avoiding the FACT these articles actually have evidence for the evolution of these systems, only highlights that you've got nothing to refute the genetic/embryological evidence.

This fact that you stoop to quotemining (a form of lying) is very strange given your self-declared claims to such a stellar education/business resumé, etc. as documented HERE. MORE:

QUOTE=Nouveau;2855435]It is clear you have never flown or sailed before.

I take this stuff for granted. Many of the yacht clubs i have raced in are well populated with pilots and aeronautical engineers. We have one friend that is an anthropologist . He keeps his Yacht on Lake superior.

Evos. Stick with stone and bone readings.

Funny, given all the claims above why we don't ever see a scientific argument for YEC, befitting the credentials claimed above... (oh, right, there aren't any so quotemining/playground insults are all some have instead).[/QUOTE]

Quotemine ahoy. Why do you scour the threads for quotemines when you have never seen any ancient actual glands?
                          What a way to raise the white flag of defeat.

Comment

Just a reminder of "Darweenie best practices"
                            "Darweenie"? Oh yes, just another neologism whose obvious purpose is simply to insult people the poster can't come close to besting, given the obvious LACK of any of counter-argument to the information posted here in this post (oops, looks like someone just called ICR's little bluff!).

So people know what neologisms are/what they indicate:

In psychiatry, the term neologism is used to describe the use of words that have meaning only to the person who uses them, independent of their common meaning. This tendency is considered normal in children, but in adults it can be a symptom of psychopathy or a thought disorder (indicative of a psychotic mental illness, such as schizophrenia). People with autism also may create neologisms. Additionally, use of neologisms may be related to aphasia acquired after brain damage resulting from a stroke or head injury.

How do the brainwashers teach gullible "students and groupies" how to read glands and soft tissue that is gone?
                            WHERE has anyone made any such "instruction" ("how to read glands and soft tissue"), Nouveau? The data given uses bioinformatics (Ex. genes and proteins encoded by them) and embryological scaffolding/development that point to the origins of these particular systems. We don't need to "witness" them being "born" to know what happened for the same reason I don't need to actually witness a murder to know "whodunit" (the evidence will tell me that, don't need to be "there).

What I want you to tell us is WHY one must have "gland and soft tissue that is gone" (referring to ancient animals, many long extinct) to make the case for the evolutionary origin of the organs/hormones in these systems.

We are talking deception.
                            Yes, from ICR which "failed" to consider anything but a single blurb from a textbook on the topic and pretend that that was all there was to be considered...now that's deception (lying by omission)

But hey, if you can actually point to any OTHER deception other than the FACT that the whole ICR article is based on simply ignoring the bioinformatics/embryology that actually can answer their "question", do tell.

God knows evos are not interested in truth.
                            So you "speak" for God now? Must be a "perk" from being God's self-declared "favorite saint" (and HERE...from His lips to your ears, amirite, Nouveau)?

God is not interested is "dumb luck"
                            How would you "know" what God is or is not interested in?...oh wait, wait, your God most conveniently is always of the same opinion as you...got it!

we see evos upset and do their smears. God is not mocked.
                            Can you list an example of a "smear", Nouveau?

If you can't, it's just another baseless accusation that nothing really by you attempting to divert readers from the fact that you/ICR have NOTHING that can refute the data we have and what's more you/ICR have absolutely no scientific explanation for the development of the various endocrine systems >>>God/s?-did-it! is NOT a scientific explanation, telling us nothing at all about what/how/why these developed, information we need to understand how to deal with diseases/disorders, etc.

Evos will reap what they sow.Hate and ignorance.
                            Your example of this supposed "hate" (your arguments?)

Your example of "ignorance" (your learned argument demonstrating the ignorance in your example?)

Darwin didn't know diddly about hormones.
                            From what I read, no one in Darwin's era knew much about hormones (word not even in use yet) so I would really like to know why Darwin should have any knowledge of something that hadn't been discovered..just me I guess. To show just what utter nonsense this venomous little swipe at Darwin here's something on the history (1):

In June 1905, Ernest Starling, a professor of physiology at University College London, UK, first used the word 'hormone' in one of four Croonian Lectures—'On the chemical correlation of the functions of the body'—delivered at the Royal College of Physicians in London. Starling defined the word, derived from the Greek meaning 'to arouse or excite', as “the chemical messengers which speeding from cell to cell along the blood stream, may coordinate the activities and growth of different parts of the body” (Starling, 1905). Starling (Fig 1) was a brilliant experimentalist, and these prestigious lectures were in recognition of his work—much of it in collaboration with his brother-in-law William Bayliss—on the effects of innervations and pancreatic secretion on the intestine.
                            Goodness me, now look at that, the word "hormone" was coined until DECADES after Darwin died and by a guy from at University College London UK (must be another one of those "diploma mills", amirite, dude?)

Christ College diploma mill didn't teach diddly on ancient glands. Bad school and bad education. Typical kult.
                            It always makes me laugh your reference to Christ College as a "diploma mill", given that it's part of one of the TOP 10 ranked universities in the world and boasts a most distinguished alumni of which Charles Darwin, honored as few scientists have been and buried right alongside Sir Issac Newton....yep, if that's a "diploma mill" we need more of them.

Enemies of God and science.
                            ICR certainly is that since they posted no real science (a lot of "sciency" sounding spiels about how the organ systems work, but clear avoidance of any of the data showing their origins).

When people find out just what prevaricators this lot is and since they claim to be Christians, this is going to turn people off of Christianity (who likes being lied to or wants to be in the company/associated with such people), so that would also make them "enemies of God" as well.

Lurkers note there are a couple of cyber bullies on attack.
                            Awwww....poor Nouveau, donning the sack-clothe and ashes rather than posting a scientific argument...

Works Cited:
                            (1) One hundred years of hormones <http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1369102>
                            Last edited by carnack; 03-16-15, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Neither one of the twosome has any ancient glands.

Dishonest evo pusher kultists can't deal with the reality that inference of their dumb luck mechanisms do not explain the first glands and hormones.

The diploma mills fail and only crank out brainwashed speculators.

Why are evos enemies of observation and friends of speculation evostory?

Why does the pair wave the red flag of defeat by reason of lapsing into personal smears Alinsky style?

Kinda lazy to insult ICR to over compensate for evo ignorance on actual specimens.

Comment

Who's run up that "white flag"?....the EVIDENCE

Originally posted by phoenix702 View Post
                                QUOTEMINE AHOY! Nothing but an attempt to avoid the FACT the ICR article is rubbish..
                                So dishonest evos are unable to explain "macroevolution" of ancient organs no one has ever seen.

Do not make stuff up about ancient glands no one has never seen. Darwinist "pretense"

At least two models could account for the evolution of the vertebrate H-P-PG system

Your "abstracts are speculating". How pathetic. How uneducated.

military grade guesswork. That is how dishonesty is displayed by "scientists"

Funny, given all the claims above why we don't ever see a scientific argument for YEC, befitting the credentials claimed above... (oh, right, there aren't any so quotemining/playground insults are all some have instead).
                                Quotemine ahoy. Why do you scour the threads for quotemines when you have never seen any ancient actual glands?
                                Since you've accused me of quotemining, I challenge you to point out a single one that misrepresents what was said in any shape, form or fashion:
                                I am a scientist. You got that wrong.
                                I am a scientist and I use "observation" tools.
                                That is an unknown is not the same as I don't know.

One of us knows how to and has performed a human tissue transplant. You do not know how. It is not an unknown. You don't know how.
                                As a scientist in several fields, I know some rather brilliant young earth scientists that are creationists. Several I have know for decades that discovered hydrocarbons in The Williston Basin. Long before it was called the Bakken Boom.
                                I am a scientist and not an evo. I prefer science over evostory legends. You need to respect people that have education
                                I have brick and mortar degrees in more fields than it takes years of study for you to get that fluff degree.

Do you know why you get sassy with people with higher education?

Apparently my advanced education in 5 different fields has upset you for how many years?

Did you get a degree?

Why do you despise a great and blessed saint that has advanced degrees in 5 fields?

My diverse and higher education bothers you a lot. I am blessed. I also get a chuckle when the back alley gossips make stuff up.
                                Since I am God's favorite, i expect to be targeted by the gossips.

You have the fallacy explained to you and don't understand.

I have advanced degrees in several fields. This just study and others like it are done by folks with a political agenda and offer proof they don't adhere to rules of experimental design.

Seems most people get their learnin from Teevee and get upset with people like me that go for degrees in numerous fields.
                                I don't recall any evo pushers complaining about Charles Darwin's seminary diploma. He was not trained in science. Hypocrites have different standards based on religious tests.

Darwin couldn't understand or halfway try to replicate the medical experiments I have conducted. Just a rural rube. DAD paid for his sailboat ride.

Our son is a university math professor. His second year and is 22 years old. We raised our children sailing on weekends, They see the neurotic ignorance from a technical standpoint that you have not studied. Our family also has pilots and engineers. Your math claim is uneducated. 3 of my advanced degree fields are math intensive.

I am the psychologist. I charge money to ask questions. Try to ask better questions.

Originally posted by Leviticuz View Post
                                Hate to interrupt you again, teh nouveau, but I was wondering where you got your degree in psychology.
                                It is on my Professional C.V. Need help or just being nosey?

So home schooled evos and misc primates not intelligent enough to memorize music.

Micro memory partitions? Evo memory

I have complete concerts I performed in memorized. The dishonest evos will not admit primates can't.

Not a shred of truth or evidence in your screed. My wife started teaching 15 years ago. I taught at the University she attended before we met. She knew a teaching peer of mine before we met. Who teaches eeevos to fabricate gossip without gathering information?

Originally posted by dneh View Post
                                Can you point a finger at what you consider great Universities?
                                Sure.

I attended and taught at great Universities.Never attended Christ's College diploma mill.
                                Great schools don't pay their teachers to blog all day.

I am a freshwater economist. I laugh at the propaganda from the left in this thread.. Raising min wage to $9 would bring 1,500,000 more unemployed.

Must be sad to have college debt as an evolutionology major and the only take home is a set of Mother Nature Nursery rhymes. We know evos are far removed from an econ class. I am a freshwater economist.

What is your piloting /boating experience? Do you know how many voyages I have captained on Lake Superior? (bold,color added)

It is clear you have never flown or sailed before.

Evos. Stic rejection. 4 time world CHAMPION

I suspect I am one of the rare CARM members that has been to Africa on business,for yacht racing, seeing missions and other travel. Evos want to go off topic and sell their ideology/evostory/dogma.

Your claim is false. Why is that? Remember as far as I know, I am the only person on this board that was trained in Celestial navigation. By a Boeing test pilot

God made great hands. I can tie single handed knots with surgical suture either hand and not looking at the suture.

God allows amputations. I have worked on leg amputations where there was gangrene. Amputate or die from septicemia. Bone infections used to considered incurable. Necrosis.

The issue here is that prayer is not an option for you. Not your option and upsets you that people you target have a solution if it is God's will you do not have.

Originally posted by Paul of Eugene OR View Post
                                You take lots of jabs at me and I am a Christian. Another classic instance of projection. Is it due to a suppressed conscience?
                                Don't use the word projection because One of us is a psychologist and knows you do not understand the meaning. You can't learn Psych terms

Stop with the silly coccyx vestigial organ ignorance. You have been told how ignorant it is and need to learn. One of us has hands on experience in surgical anatomy from pilonidal cyst removal to lumbar laminectomies You have not studied any medicine.

Don't use the "suppressed conscience" because it is not a biblical term. You have not done Bible College either. It is called guilty conscience. People that savor the Word do not scoff at Jesus Christ.

Evangelizing for Darwin and all things methodological materialistic sure isn't in The word (bold added)
                                You are wrong on the medicine. If you had studied medicine, you would notice at least a few of the external symptoms. Rigidity. slowness of gaite, tremours,

I learned the clinical side of Parkinsons from an 88 year old Internal Medicine doc who had parkinson's and refuse to quit. I can go into 4-5 more symptoms and also tell you the patterns vary. 5 marks against her were how emphatic she was with memory loss. Was it lawyer selective memory loss or was it mild to severe even dementia memory loss common in some Parkinson's cases? She looks like a Parkinson's case but I am not convinced. Her doc has a few things he can do to rule out other possibilities. If you had my experience, you would question her subdural hematoma which I have seen also sometimes results in tremours and jerky motions. But her speech has strength.

Anesthesiologists are General Practice M.D. and are qualified to diagnose Parkinson's. I have never known one to run an office practice. GP's are not qualified to give anesthesia. That is 3 more years residency before taking Boards. Lab and imaging tests are not helpful except to rule out other diagnosis'

I programed models in Fortran years ago. When Climategate was leaked, Climate Audited posted some long strings of "instructions" It was clear how the program was written to shift certain temps downward and others were given an upward boost. Tree ring circus is a perfect sample of violating rules in designing experiments.

Now we know where to turn for numerology gurus

It is different than the maths I used for stats, linear regression analysis differential equations and general science applications. I am old fashioned. I had to write all my Fortran programs for all my processing and modeling before we had canned software.

I did extensive programming of my own scientific models in Fortran.

It helped me catch several tricks when reading about Climategate and how they cheated.
                                Originally posted by Himantolophus View Post
                                Nouveau did you take any law classes?
                                Yes. Several required for one of my professions.

And several hours testing on law. Darwinizers have the bad attitude that if one is not a minion, they are a know nothing in any and all other fields.

Unlike fish floppers, several professions have ethics exams which also entail testing on relevant laws. 4 of my professions have ethics handbooks and ethics exams.

I can tell you don't know anything about Austin Texas. You also don't know Dell. My company's largest client 10 years ago.

Irony. My headquarters shared an office building with the FDIC in the 80's when they were deregulating banks. They had banks in trouble because of compliance with Carters rules. The employee turnover at the FDIC was ugly. Many bankers came into my company looking for a different Job. I interviewed some fired Presidents. Never hired one.

Canadian Cindy Klassen was kicked off the team. Under "equality" it is impossible to get kicked off the team. (Hockey) Her healthy response: she went on to sweep a small assortment of 6 Olympic medals. Speed skating. Not my only relative with a sports success story that followed painful rejection. 4 time world CHAMPION

Yes I need Jesus. He forgave me of all my sins and I became his favorite saint. One of the signs of being a saint is the devil the accusers hurl accusations at saints and only saints.

If God had a fridge, He would have a picture of me on the door. All He has done for me far beyond what I ask, tells me I have favor. Why does it bother seculars so much what God does for us?

Originally posted by blind salamander View Post
                                You can't even prove to my satisfaction that you're a Christian so I don't think I'll bother to answer your challenge. You'll just pull the no true Scotsman fallacy. Anyway, google it.
                                You are not the judge of the Saints. it is the other way around.

1 Corinthians 6:2 Or do you not know that the saints will judge the world

The secular world can't hold a candle to a saint with the gift of discernment.

Know all about music also? Some people are all talk. Our son doesn't talk much 'bout music. Not even a music major. He sang at Carnegie hall after Christmas. His second invitation and performance. Some people talk and some produce. His ministry is to teens in a youth home. Classical Music was written for church music. Atheism and music have great disconnect.

Our youngest son began his music before attending school. He has been invited to sing in Carnegie Hall twice before he turned 20. He teaches upper level math at a university. Daughter is a high level engineer.

I know some kids in some districts are being offered food they can't stand. Some schools offer not enough food to kids that pay and only get one meal a day. Our daughter was gifted and attended schools which placed gifted programs in ghetto neighborhood schools to bring up average scores. We had permission for her to eat all day any time even at her desk. she was discrete. She also did well in Olympic tryouts

Our youngest son had 1 teacher for 5 years. Grades 2-6 The teacher had a class of under 8 gifted students within a large ghetto school. The gifted class was planted there to bring up school scores. The age range in the class was 5 years. He missed H.S. to go to University. He teaches advanced math classes at university and complains how poorly kids are college prepared. Again he missed H.S. and was much better college prepared than the students his peers have in lower college math classes.

Our daughter taught 5th year engineering classes for 1 year. She was blessed in a College of Engineering that had 1/4 of the National Merit Scholars in a 2 state area. Math wizards. The opposite of the athletes she tutored when she was an undergrad.
                                Our son teaches at a very large State University. His interest had been music but not his major. Every choir concert was over 90% religious. One program was 100% non secular. Like the director said, Bach wrote church music. Education majors will end up as H.S. Choir directors in small towns and also have church Choirs on weekends. In the Program credits one concert the Director thanked his church for loaning sheet music. (he was a director and the church has a strong budget)
                                75% of the top universities on the planet are in America. Another one of our children was accepted to a top research PhD program last week. Are you against education?
                                My wife was a Gifted facilitator in Magnet H.S. Our son and daughter were gifted and attended a class that had 7 students spanning 5 grades set up like a homeschool in a public school.

The teacher did not change from year to year. There were not 2 students at the same level. The young male teacher was encouraged to go to medical school like his dad but he wanted to teach kids. Both of these children have taught.

Our son teaches university math and computer science and our daughter taught architectural design and electrical engineering. When the boy was in the first grade, we switched schools with him 3 times until we found an awesome teacher that worked well with him and didn't suggest he go get a Ritalin script. There are still brilliant teachers and brilliant people going into education.

My son's biggest complaint is that H.S. graduates have highly inferior math skills when they come to the university. (he never finished a year of H.S. and entered University at age 15) We encounter many genius students that came from the homeschool path.
                                Quotemine ahoy. Why do you scour the threads for quotemines when you have never seen any ancient actual glands? (bold added)
                                Ducking and dodging the EVIDENCE that ICR article somehow "overlooked" in what amounts to an argument from incredulity (a common creationist ploy) in Post #42, this thread with a demand that you don't show is in any way necessary (one that is also obviously impossible to comply with...do you think you're fooling anyone with this laughable tactic?) which means that what you posted next is a classic example of projection, MUCH!

What a way to raise the white flag of defeat.
                                Thanks for admitting that the above is what's you've actually done....
                                Last edited by phoenix702; 08-12-17, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X