Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do Darwin's legions develop literary constructs on Noah & Flood?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do Darwin's legions develop literary constructs on Noah & Flood?

Prove Noah was a fictitious character.

Evidence. Uninterupted and uncontaminated chain of evidence required.

Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post
    No. The archaeological evidence simply shows that there were floods in that region.

Noah is a fictitious character

PS I can have lunch Monday at the Petroleum Club with one of the richest Geophysicists that has had a hand in discovery of billions of $$ of crude in the Anadarko Basin that is born again young earth creationist.

Reminder ALL the CARM flood deeniers rely on Google, speculation and reject what Jesus said.

(a reminder the Darwinites fall for Haeckel's nonsense which was totally not backed with physical science)

Bonus request for extra points. Show us an experiment where "local mountains" can be totally underwater and the water NOT contained by a dam.

The Flood of Noah was a massive climate change event.

We have a fishy guru that made claims about the Flood but can't cough up water samples.

Double Bonus Show me Darwin's Beagle. Original. The actual boat. Not hand me down legends.

Originally posted by Nouveau View Post
    PS I can have lunch Monday at the Petroleum Club with one of the richest Geophysicists that has had a hand in discovery of billions of $$ of crude in the Anadarko Basin that is born again young earth creationist.
    LOL! Remember when you bragged about having coffee the day before with the anesthesiologist who worked the world's first heart transplant when the gentleman has been dead for over half a year?

Geologic evidence like angular unconformities show a global Noah's Flood never happened.

Genetic evidence showing no massive genetic bottlenecks in any animal population show the Noah's Ark story never happened.

Let me know if you need someone to explain the science to you. I know you and science don't get along.
    "Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science." - Charles Darwin

Comment

Gaslighting argument

Originally posted by Tim H View Post

Geologic evidence like angular unconformities show a global Noah's Flood never happened.

Genetic evidence showing no massive genetic bottlenecks in any animal population show the Noah's Ark story never happened.

Let me know if you need someone to explain the science to you. I know you and science don't get along.
      We all know you are not a scientist.

You have no DNA for Noah's group

Your dishonest mob has no genealogies

You have no geology experience.

You are stuck with speculation triggers that trace back to dogma and of course slander.

Can you go ahead and show us the actual human/primate specimen your fables yap about? Or are you stuck with delusions.

Comment

You have no DNA for Noah's group
        That's because there was no "Noah's group".

Can you go ahead and show us the actual human/primate specimen your fables yap about?
        I can show you a scientifically illiterate nincompoop who's too stupid to understand humans are primates. Will that do?

Big Hat No Cattle.

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science." - Charles Darwin

Comment

Let's not consider that there are cultures which show an unbroken cultural line during the so-called world-wide flood, let's further not consider that the story of Noah is copied from other cultures in that region also reporting on regional flooding. Let's not take into account that the geological column does not show any evidence of a world-wide flood.

Let's just attempt to use a book which is not a science text as one.
          "Qostiid sahlo aak. Just because you can do a thing, does not always mean you should." Paarthurnax

Comment

Reminder ALL the CARM flood deeniers rely on Google, speculation and reject what Jesus said.

(a reminder the Darwinites fall for Haeckel's nonsense which was totally not backed with physical science)

Bonus request for extra points. Show us an experiment where "local mountains" can be totally underwater and the water NOT contained by a dam.

We have a fishy guru that made claims about the Flood but can't cough up water samples.

Double Bonus Show me Darwin's Beagle. Original. The actual boat. Not hand me down legends.
            When you can do the same "Evidence. Uninterupted and uncontaminated chain of evidence required." for any Biblical character I'll think about it.

Who is this rich Geophysicist?
            Will you be eating the lunch or serving it? Send us a selfie of the two of you?
            "The Flood of Noah was a massive climate change event." for which we have no evidence.

Darwin didn't have a beagle he had a Fox Terrier.

Comment

3 questions.

Why do evo pushers lie about the Flood?

Where is the beagle?. Show us boat.

If you are dishonest, you will give excuses

We have Haeckels ON Record creating drawings straight from the imagination.

The big question, Why didn't you tell us Charlie Darwin cursed GOD?

edit deleted post

Nice fat collection of opinions.lol

Just a reminder, the Eugeneics movement was launched by Padre Darwin which is not bright enough to learn undelivered human babies are human babies.

I am sure the evoNazis have cut and paste links galore.

Comment

3 questions.

Fake News

Hokum and Bunkum

Originally posted by Redmond

Allow me to help you,

Will you call all of this evidence "hand-me-down?", Will you insist that all of these people are lying?
                You don't understand evidence.

Not a court in America that accepts wickie as evidence.

Just a reminder, the Eugeneics movement was launched by Padre Darwin which is not bright enough to learn undelivered human babies are human babies.

​​​​​​​Why is it important for evo kultists to lie about Noah?

Comment

Wrong.
                  A team of scientists in Antartica brought up ice samples dating to 2.7 million years ago back in August of 2017.
                  Solid ice, solid water, solid evidence of an earth bookoo times older than yec estimates for the earth.
                  With all the conflicting religious beliefs in the world, they can’t all be right. But they can all be wrong.
                  Herb Silverman.

Comment

Originally posted by aussiedave View Post
                    Wrong.
                    A team of scientists in Antartica brought up ice samples dating to 2.7 million years ago back in August of 2017.
                    Solid ice, solid water, solid evidence of an earth bookoo times older than yec estimates for the earth.
                    LOL! Basement windbag is off his meds again.

Comment

3 questions.

Fake News

Hokum and Bunkum

You don't understand evidence.

Not a court in America that accepts wickie as evidence.

​​​​​​​Why is it important for evo kultists to lie about Noah?
                      More idiocy masquerading as discussion,You ignore the fact that the sources for my post was not Wikipedia which only assembled the sources but the actual GB Naval archives and books written by those there at the time. Moreover, you are aware, as this has been mentioned before that the Beagle sank and it's exact position has been lost. This does not make the Beagle imaginary as you seem to think. As for the rest of your nonsense; Charles Darwin opposed Eugenics as he believed it interfered with the mechanisms of evolution.
                      "Qostiid sahlo aak. Just because you can do a thing, does not always mean you should." Paarthurnax

Comment

Trollower upset with Nouveau

Show us the Beagle. Didn't ask for stories.

Originally posted by Redmond View Post

More idiocy masquerading as discussion,You ignore the fact that the sources for my post was not Wikipedia which only assembled the sources but the actual GB Naval archives and books written by those there at the time. Moreover, you are aware, as this has been mentioned before that the Beagle sank and it's exact position has been lost. This does not make the Beagle imaginary as you seem to think. As for the rest of your nonsense; Charles Darwin opposed Eugenics as he believed it interfered with the mechanisms of evolution.
                        Why do Darweenies lie about God, Noah and the Flood which they didn't observe?

Why did Darwin the Father of Eugenics teach his son to elevate his eugenics crusade?

“Of all the problems which will have to be faced in the future, in my opinion, the most difficult will be those concerning the treatment of the inferior races of mankind.”
                        Leonard Darwin

Darwin's son got the message.

Why do rac1st Darweenies think I can't observe their racial hostility?

More ugliness from the Darweenie family klan

Chuck Darwin was 4th generation inbreds.

“Dedicated to the memory of MY FATHER. For if I had not believed that he would have wished me to give such help as I could toward making his life's work of service to mankind, I should never have been led to write this book.”

― Leonard Darwin, The Need For Eugenic Reform

Comment

Trollower upset with Nouveau
                          Nah, just the scientifically literate folks laughing at how many different ways Big Hat No Cattle finds to make a fool of himself.

Comment

Indeed.

Comment

Darwin was a schooled believer.
                              He just left out that God controls everything and substituted the idea of "random" being in charge to
                              make a big impression on everyone. Darwin never personally believed in "Random Events" of any kind.
                              - Do for others as you would want them to do for you: this is the foundation of the Law of Moses and of the teachings of the prophets. -

Comment

Working...
                              X