Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Empirical evidence of God

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empirical evidence of God

Can anyone explain HOW a man, who lived 3k years ago, KNEW and correctly wrote these recently discovered scientific facts?

1. Genesis 1:21 shows that every living creature that moveth was made from water on the 5th Day. Science recently discovered the same. https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/26/s...-ancestor.html Jul 25, 2016

2. Genesis 2:4 shows that the big bang was on the 3rd Day and Genesis 1:16 shows that it was the 4th Day before the first Stars were made. Science recently discovered the same. https://www.sciencenews.org/article/...-born-big-bang Feb 28, 2018 - The first stars lit the cosmos by 180 million years after the Big Bang,

3. Chromosone 2 fusion shows that Adam, the first Human was first made, long before plants, herbs, rain, trees, or any prehistoric person. Genesis 2:4-7

4. Genesis 6:4 shows HOW to make a modern Human by mixing the sons of God (prehistoric people) with Humans (Adam's descendants). This is so successful that we now have some 7.7 Billion living Humans (descendants of Adam) on planet Earth.

5. Genesis 1:1 correctly shows that Water was not created but came forth from Heaven or air.

That's God's irrefutable Truth Scripturally, scientifically, historically and genetically. God's Truth is the Truth in every way.

Why post here? Science requires OBSERVATION and Darwinists are limited to dogma, cronie peer review and speculation.

Darwinists are not science based

31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Comment

Originally posted by Aman777 View Post
      Can anyone explain HOW a man, who lived 3k years ago, KNEW and correctly wrote these recently discovered scientific facts?

1. Genesis 1:21 shows that every living creature that moveth was made from water on the 5th Day. Science recently discovered the same. https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/26/s...-ancestor.html Jul 25, 2016

2. Genesis 2:4 shows that the big bang was on the 3rd Day and Genesis 1:16 shows that it was the 4th Day before the first Stars were made. Science recently discovered the same. https://www.sciencenews.org/article/...-born-big-bang Feb 28, 2018 - The first stars lit the cosmos by 180 million years after the Big Bang,

3. Chromosone 2 fusion shows that Adam, the first Human was first made, long before plants, herbs, rain, trees, or any prehistoric person. Genesis 2:4-7

4. Genesis 6:4 shows HOW to make a modern Human by mixing the sons of God (prehistoric people) with Humans (Adam's descendants). This is so successful that we now have some 7.7 Billion living Humans (descendants of Adam) on planet Earth.

5. Genesis 1:1 correctly shows that Water was not created but came forth from Heaven or air.

That's God's irrefutable Truth Scripturally, scientifically, historically and genetically. God's Truth is the Truth in every way.
      For the same reason other mystics understood aspects of reality that took science more time to catch up: we are all one single consciousness experiencing itself.

What has been harmful to our understanding this universe is dogmatically accepting specific understandings of religious texts. Heresy simply means "to choose." We must remain open to truth without clinging to doctrines while loving our neighbors as ourselves, including their disparate beliefs.

..."The godhead is never the object of its own knowledge, just as a knife doesnít cut itself, fire doesnít burn itself, light doesnít illumine itself. Itís always an endless mystery to itself. 'I donít know'. And this 'I donít know', uttered in the infinite interior of the spirit, this 'I donít know', is the same thing as 'I love', 'I let go', 'I donít try to force or control'. Itís the same thing as humility. And so the Upanishads say, 'If you think that you understand Brahman, you do not understand. You have yet to be instructed further. If you know that you do not understand, then you truly understand, for the Brahman is unknown to those who know it, and known to those who know it notí...And the principle is, that anytime you as it where voluntary let up control, in other words cease to cling to yourself, you have an access of power. Because you're wasting energy all the time in self defense, trying to manage things, trying to force things to conform to your will, the moment you stop doing that, that wasted energy is available. And therefore you are in that sense having that energy available you are one with the divine principle, you have the energy! When you are trying however to act as if you were God, that is to say you don't trust anybody and you are dictator and you have to keep everybody in line, you lose the divine energy because what you're doing is simply defending yourself. So the principle is, the more you give it away, the more it comes back." ~Alan Watts...
      I want to hear it from your lips;
      What's it worth shining for?

Rishloo - Scissorlips

Comment

Ooh this should be good. I'll get the popcorn.
        On the evidence:

If there were no Patriarchs, no Exodus, no conquest of Canaan, no united monarchy under David and Solomon. Can the early biblical Israel described in the books of Moses, Judges, Joshua, and Samuel, ever have existed at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

We picked up a Popco silicone popcorn popper a few months back. Possibly the greatest popcorn invention ever. I wouldn't be surprised if it's existence was prophesied in a religious text somewhere...
          I want to hear it from your lips;
          What's it worth shining for?

Rishloo - Scissorlips

Comment

Are you still defending the crackpot crazy Haeckel that everybody knew was a liar 100 years ago?

Your claim bombed 100 years ago.You declared your opposition to science and history.

Watch images of a human embryo developing. You are effectively looking at evolution.

Why does a human embryo have gill slits? Why does it have a tail? Why does it gestate in a saline solution? Why does the human body contain sodium chloride?

You have never seen a baby in utero. I have seen many.

Your sources lie. Mine don't.

There has never been a human embryo with gill slits. There have been idiots that fell for haeckel. A warped German.

Comment

If you have the time, I've been going back and forth with him on a couple of these 'proofs' in the thread "creation-is-in-bondage-to-decay-which-means-that-evolution-is-officially-refuted".
              He gave up on the chromosome 2 fusion a little while back, but claims he has read more and is reasserting it. We're currently working on number 5, water is a compound. While I find his theories to be off-base, we have had some very pleasant, if frustrating discussions.
              Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one. - Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Originally posted by Michael R View Post

If you have the time, I've been going back and forth with him on a couple of these 'proofs' in the thread "creation-is-in-bondage-to-decay-which-means-that-evolution-is-officially-refuted".
                He gave up on the chromosome 2 fusion a little while back, but claims he has read more and is reasserting it. We're currently working on number 5, water is a compound. While I find his theories to be off-base, we have had some very pleasant, if frustrating discussions.
                Thank you for the information. I shall seek out your correspondence.
                On the evidence:

If there were no Patriarchs, no Exodus, no conquest of Canaan, no united monarchy under David and Solomon. Can the early biblical Israel described in the books of Moses, Judges, Joshua, and Samuel, ever have existed at all?

Comment

Thank you for the information. I shall seek out your correspondence.
                  Still in catatonia unable to defend Haeckel's who was destroyed 100 years ago?

You are famous for attachment to fabricated history.

Watch images of a human embryo developing. You are effectively looking at evolution.

Why does a human embryo have gill slits? Why does it have a tail? Why does it gestate in a saline solution? Why does the human body contain sodium chloride?
                  You have never looked inside a live human uterus and seen a live human baby there in. I have.

We will be required to help you allow you to discredit yourself.

There are no gill slits there. Your German Haeckels was a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Nouveau View Post

You are famous for attachment to fabricated history.
                    HAH! That's pretty funny coming from a guy who claimed to just had coffee with a famous anesthesiologist six months after the gentleman had died.

Big Hat No Cattle.

Comment

He gave up on the chromosome 2 fusion a little while back, but claims he has read more and is reasserting it.
                      I read more about Denisovans instead of taking your word for it.

https://genographic.nationalgeographic.com/denisovan/ According to one theory, Neanderthals, Denisovans, and modern humans are all descended from the ancient human Homo heidelbergensis. Between 300,000 to 400,000 years ago, an ancestral group of H. heidelbergensis left Africa and then split shortly after. One branch ventured northwestward into West Asia and Europe and became the Neanderthals. The other branch moved east, becoming Denisovans. By 130,000 years ago, H. heidelbergensis in Africa had becomeHomo sapiensóour ancestorsówho did not begin their own exodus from Africa until about 60,000 years ago.

My point is that NONE of these prehistoric people were Humans since they did NOT descend from Adam, the common ancestor of ALL Humans, who was made with an intelligence like God's. Genesis 3:22 What the chromosome 2 fusion in Denisovans shows is that they produced children with Neanderthals. What chromosome 2 fusion in today's Humans shows is that Noah brought an older group of Humans which produced children with the prehistoric people who were already here 11,000 years ago when the Ark arrived.

We're currently working on number 5, water is a compound. While I find his theories to be off-base, we have had some very pleasant, if frustrating discussions.
                      Science shows that water is a compound of oxygen and hydrogen which are gases in the Air. God did NOT "create" or bring into the physical world, water, but instead compounded it in the inside of the first Stars. Science and Scripture AGREE. Now, it's your time to tell us which "man" knew and correctly detailed this in Genesis more than 3k years ago.

Comment

I read more about Denisovans instead of taking your word for it.
                        As you should. I can tell you what I have found and give you my sources, then my opinions based on those sources. We both learn when we take the time to delve deeper.

https://genographic.nationalgeographic.com/denisovan/ According to one theory, Neanderthals, Denisovans, and modern humans are all descended from the ancient human Homo heidelbergensis. Between 300,000 to 400,000 years ago, an ancestral group of H. heidelbergensis left Africa and then split shortly after. One branch ventured northwestward into West Asia and Europe and became the Neanderthals. The other branch moved east, becoming Denisovans. By 130,000 years ago, H. heidelbergensis in Africa had becomeHomo sapiens—our ancestors—who did not begin their own exodus from Africa until about 60,000 years ago.
                        No argument here. It agrees with what I had already presented.

My point is that NONE of these prehistoric people were Humans since they did NOT descend from Adam, the common ancestor of ALL Humans, who was made with an intelligence like God's. Genesis 3:22 What the chromosome 2 fusion in Denisovans shows is that they produced children with Neanderthals. What chromosome 2 fusion in today's Humans shows is that Noah brought an older group of Humans which produced children with the prehistoric people who were already here 11,000 years ago when the Ark arrived.
                        You still need to present some evidence that the fusion took place only 11K years ago, and that it was a result of your proposed union. I have shown you that the fusion had already taken place much earlier in Denisovans. As far as I know, there is no evidence that it occurred twice.

Science shows that water is a compound of oxygen and hydrogen which are gases in the Air. God did NOT "create" or bring into the physical world, water, but instead compounded it in the inside of the first Stars. Science and Scripture AGREE. Now, it's your time to tell us which "man" knew and correctly detailed this in Genesis more than 3k years ago.
                        Let's keep this one on the other thread. https://forums.carm.org/vb5/forum/se...uted?p=6015053
                        Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one. - Marcus Aurelius

Comment

This has all already been addressed. The scriptural verses invariably do NOT state what you claim and when they do it's a fact that everybody of that time would be able to know or work out or science does not say what you claim.

The bible contains zero knowledge that people of the time would not have.
                          Voting is a lot like driving...D to go forward, R to go backward.

Comment

As you should. I can tell you what I have found and give you my sources, then my opinions based on those sources. We both learn when we take the time to delve deeper.

No argument here. It agrees with what I had already presented.

You still need to present some evidence that the fusion took place only 11K years ago, and that it was a result of your proposed union. I have shown you that the fusion had already taken place much earlier in Denisovans. As far as I know, there is no evidence that it occurred twice.
                            Science shows that an older group of prehistoric people (Neanderthal) caused the fusion to take place by producing offspring with a younger group of prehistoric people.(Denisovans). Scripture shows that an older group of Humans (Adam's descendants) arrived on the Earth and produced offspring with the prehistoric people who were on Earth 11k years ago. History records the FIRST Human farming, city building and every other trait of modern Humans began 11k years ago in Northern Mesopotamia. http://www.fsmitha.com/h1/map00-fc.html

Science, Scripture, History and the fused chromosome 2 AGREE. Amen?

Comment

Science shows that an older group of prehistoric people (Neanderthal) caused the fusion to take place by producing offspring with a younger group of prehistoric people.(Denisovans). Scripture shows that an older group of Humans (Adam's descendants) arrived on the Earth and produced offspring with the prehistoric people who were on Earth 11k years ago. History records the FIRST Human farming, city building and every other trait of modern Humans began 11k years ago in Northern Mesopotamia. http://www.fsmitha.com/h1/map00-fc.html

Science, Scripture, History and the fused chromosome 2 AGREE. Amen?

Science so far has shown only that the Denisovans had the fusion. I have read no reports of a full nuclear DNA analysis on Neanderthals. No one, other than you, has speculated that the fusion took place because of the two procreating. I'm also still waiting on a full nuclear DNA report on Cro-Magnon. Until that, and the Neanderthal analysis is in, it is far to early to say when the fusion occurred in H. Sapiens sapiens.

I'm still looking into the Neolithic Age. Some of my resources are actual books, so it may take some time, but most of my research still shows a southern origin, not northern.

Comment

Working...
                              X