Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

Edited to add more information for posters:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Obama hurt Puerto Rico water supplies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Obama hurt Puerto Rico water supplies

    When Obama was handing out billions to his pals for wind and solar, The ARRA neglected Puerto Rico.

    PR needed a fortified electric distribution grid. Where was brownie messiah? My little village spent mega millions on waste water treatment plant. State mandate. Not an Obama mandate or subsidy.

    2016 Regulations by US EPA for Puerto Rico.

    So the locals broke the law by non compliance.

    https://www.epa.gov/sites/production...ents/prwqs.pdf

    Obama owns failure.

    Trillion dollars stimulus Obama promised to bring Nirvanna to Utopia and PR drinks muddy water. Fortunately we have President Trump sweep in with changes and guidance.

    The billion dollars Demokarts wasted on Hillary would have bought a lot of water bottles.

    Former Sec State can sail his yacht down there and tie it up. It should be able to produce 1,250 gallons a day reverse osmosis fresh water.

    AC electric powered Pure Water Series units can be custom-ordered from Parker-Racor/Village Marine Tec to make between 17 and 84gph and run on 120-440V electric power.
    We use Racor fuel filtration systems

  • #2
    Originally posted by Nouveau View Post
    When Obama was handing out billions to his pals for wind and solar, The ARRA neglected Puerto Rico.

    PR needed a fortified electric distribution grid. Where was brownie messiah? My little village spent mega millions on waste water treatment plant. State mandate. Not an Obama mandate or subsidy.

    2016 Regulations by US EPA for Puerto Rico.

    So the locals broke the law by non compliance.

    https://www.epa.gov/sites/production...ents/prwqs.pdf

    Obama owns failure.

    Trillion dollars stimulus Obama promised to bring Nirvanna to Utopia and PR drinks muddy water. Fortunately we have President Trump sweep in with changes and guidance.

    The billion dollars Demokarts wasted on Hillary would have bought a lot of water bottles.

    Former Sec State can sail his yacht down there and tie it up. It should be able to produce 1,250 gallons a day reverse osmosis fresh water.



    We use Racor fuel filtration systems
    Dear PR: The EPA is on the way to the rescue. You get lots of wind down there. We have lots of wind energy players up here who will come to help you with your problem at what I think are very reasonable high costs to you. Love, Barry O.
    I am not a NPB-Onlyist (No Perfect Bible Onlyist), nor a NA/UBS-Onlyist. Marke

    If this book be not infallible, where shall we find infallibility? We have given up the Pope, for he has blundered often and terribly; but we shall not set up instead of him a horde of little popelings fresh from college. C. H. Spurgeon

    For that Revised Version I have but little care as a general rule, holding it to be by no means an improvement upon our common Authorized Version. C.H. Spurgeon

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by marke View Post

      Dear PR: The EPA is on the way to the rescue. You get lots of wind down there. We have lots of wind energy players up here who will come to help you with your problem at what I think are very reasonable high costs to you. Love, Barry O.
      The FBI has a good sized group in Puerto Rico investigating claims where local officials got supplies and distributed them to and thru friends. There are steady patterns of FBI arrests in PR of Mayors caught in bribery.

      https://www.cbsnews.com/videos/conta...n-puerto-rico/

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Nouveau View Post

        The FBI has a good sized group in Puerto Rico investigating claims where local officials got supplies and distributed them to and thru friends. There are steady patterns of FBI arrests in PR of Mayors caught in bribery.

        https://www.cbsnews.com/videos/conta...n-puerto-rico/
        Dear PR, We will send you water and food, but your corrupt island may take it from you before you see it. Love, Barry O.
        "The beautiful cry of 'Death to America' unites our nation."
        Hassan Rouhani, President of Iran

        “An atheist has to know a lot more than I know. An atheist is someone who knows there is no God.”
        Carl Sagan

        God is love.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Nouveau View Post
          sail his yacht

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by backup View Post

            I plan on launching a new bottled water.

            Flint Springs bottled waters. Get the brownie messiah holy water. Mineral from The Animas River.

            Comment

            Working...
            X