Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Changing goal posts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing goal posts

I like to be amused and I thoroughly amused this morning watching a clip of Lewinski skewering the idiot Cuomo. I was more amused because there is no longer any mention or implication that Donald Trump somehow or in some mysterious way and means, colluded with Russian to get the DNC emails over to Assange. Now it has morphed into, "Didn't a number of people who once worked for Trump say they didn't ever talk to A Russian, but later it was determined they DID! Huh! Huh!". Lewinsky reminded the blithering idiot Cuomo that we DO have proof that the DNC colluded with Russia.

We still have one poster here who thinks the alleged "interference" is that RUSSIA gave the emails to Assange. I imagine more than one poster here thinks that, too. It's funny how easily humans can be used and duped.NO ONE from any government agency has EVER said that Russia gave the emails to Assange but this is EXACTLY what the press and Democrats want their lemmings to believe.

But no more do you hear the initial hysteria that it was Donald Trump himself who colluded with Russia to get the DNC emails to Assange.You have idiot talking heads now trying to show that someone who once knew or worked for Trump talked to A Russian and forgot he did. Even more laughable is the leftists here talk about Manafort but forget that he worked for the DNC and Podesta at the time. LOL!

If history is written correctly, they will shake their heads a hundred years from now about how stupid and gullible humans were back in the day.
    “When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.” - Socrates

"The concept of a "Personal God," interfering with natural events,...." No criticism of this distorted idea of God can be sharp enough". - Tillich

Originally posted by Deist View Post
    I like to be amused and I thoroughly amused this morning watching a clip of Lewinski skewering the idiot Cuomo. I was more amused because there is no longer any mention or implication that Donald Trump somehow or in some mysterious way and means, colluded with Russian to get the DNC emails over to Assange. Now it has morphed into, "Didn't a number of people who once worked for Trump say they didn't ever talk to A Russian, but later it was determined they DID! Huh! Huh!". Lewinsky reminded the blithering idiot Cuomo that we DO have proof that the DNC colluded with Russia.

We still have one poster here who thinks the alleged "interference" is that RUSSIA gave the emails to Assange. I imagine more than one poster here thinks that, too. It's funny how easily humans can be used and duped.NO ONE from any government agency has EVER said that Russia gave the emails to Assange but this is EXACTLY what the press and Democrats want their lemmings to believe.

But no more do you hear the initial hysteria that it was Donald Trump himself who colluded with Russia to get the DNC emails to Assange.You have idiot talking heads now trying to show that someone who once knew or worked for Trump talked to A Russian and forgot he did. Even more laughable is the leftists here talk about Manafort but forget that he worked for the DNC and Podesta at the time. LOL!

If history is written correctly, they will shake their heads a hundred years from now about how stupid and gullible humans were back in the day.
    Grassley is showing impatience. Herr Mueller has been given access to wiretaps (obtained by using fake dossier?)and spying for a couple of years and still no collusion.

Looking for a crime.

145 million dollars need to be traced. Today it looks like Sessions has pressure to investigate Clinton deals since herr Mueller can't touch her for personal reasons.

"Did Fusion GPS pay media to report he dossier?

Comment

Originally posted by Nouveau View Post

Grassley is showing impatience. Herr Mueller has been given access to wiretaps (obtained by using fake dossier?)and spying for a couple of years and still no collusion.

Looking for a crime.

145 million dollars need to be traced. Today it looks like Sessions has pressure to investigate Clinton deals since herr Mueller can't touch her for personal reasons.

"Did Fusion GPS pay media to report he dossier?
      The leftists here and elsewhere including Schiff don't want a special prosecutor or even an investigation into this. I think, if properly investigated and the bank records obtained, it will take down many Democrats. This is why the DNC through their battery of high powered attorneys is fighting the release of that information. Now WHY would they if there was nothing to hide? I hear they will be taking the fifth like mafiosi, and not a Democrat here is up in arms over it.

Thing is we have evidence of bribery and kick backs.Who in the US was bribed? Did he serve jail time? How much money was bribed? For what? We know it was Podesta himself who had the Russian connections, so did he also get bribes and payoffs that led to giving our Uranium away? here are the departments that allowed the deal:

The secretaries of the treasury, state, defense, homeland security, commerce and energy; the attorney general; and representatives from two White House offices (the United States Trade Representative and the Office of Science and Technology Policy.

Who supervised the investigation?Why it was Rod Rothenstein and FBI Director Andrew McCabe. The ultimate result? A slap on the wrist of the Russian bribery scheme head. No word on any charges against those he bribed. Could that be some or all of the department heads or their surrogates? Is this why BOTH parties don't want this deal investigated because we also have corrupt Republican who were bribed?

The family foundation of Uranium One's chairman made $2.35 million in donations to the Clinton Foundation. The donations which were legal were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite a prior agreement to do so. In addition, a Russian investment bank with ties to the Kremlin and which was promoting Uranium One stock paid Bill Clinton $500,000 for a speech in Moscow shortly after the acquisition was announced.

"The concept of a "Personal God," interfering with natural events,...." No criticism of this distorted idea of God can be sharp enough". - Tillich

Comment

The leftists here and elsewhere including Schiff don't want a special prosecutor or even an investigation into this. I think, if properly investigated and the bank records obtained, it will take down many Democrats. This is why the DNC through their battery of high powered attorneys is fighting the release of that information. Now WHY would they if there was nothing to hide? I hear they will be taking the fifth like mafiosi, and not a Democrat here is up in arms over it.

Thing is we have evidence of bribery and kick backs.Who in the US was bribed? Did he serve jail time? How much money was bribed? For what? We know it was Podesta himself who had the Russian connections, so did he also get bribes and payoffs that led to giving our Uranium away? here are the departments that allowed the deal:

The secretaries of the treasury, state, defense, homeland security, commerce and energy; the attorney general; and representatives from two White House offices (the United States Trade Representative and the Office of Science and Technology Policy.

Who supervised the investigation?Why it was Rod Rothenstein and FBI Director Andrew McCabe. The ultimate result? A slap on the wrist of the Russian bribery scheme head. No word on any charges against those he bribed. Could that be some or all of the department heads or their surrogates? Is this why BOTH parties don't want this deal investigated because we also have corrupt Republican who were bribed?

The family foundation of Uranium One's chairman made $2.35 million in donations to the Clinton Foundation. The donations which were legal were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite a prior agreement to do so. In addition, a Russian investment bank with ties to the Kremlin and which was promoting Uranium One stock paid Bill Clinton $500,000 for a speech in Moscow shortly after the acquisition was announced.
        Sibel Edmonds has access to over 100 whistleblowers.

She also covers a report where a Muslim is getting sanctuary in America and wanted for crimes in Turkey. Manages billions.

https://www.newsbud.com/2017/10/24/t...ust-step-down/

General Michael Flynn, Former National Security Advisor to President Trump, is being investigated by Special Counsel for accepting legitimate payments from Turkish companies for researching and exposing Wanted Terrorist and Radical Islamist Fethullah Gullen and his $25 billion dollar plus criminal network in the United States.

Now it makes sense he (flynn) wanted immunity and has a story to tell. Not a story on Trump but one on Muslim criminal. Herr Mueller wants to destroy Flynn. Flynn is a whistleblower who can damage the swamp rats.

Comment

Originally posted by Nouveau View Post

Sibel Edmonds has access to over 100 whistleblowers.

She also covers a report where a Muslim is getting sanctuary in America and wanted for crimes in Turkey. Manages billions.

https://www.newsbud.com/2017/10/24/t...ust-step-down/

Now it makes sense he (flynn) wanted immunity and has a story to tell. Not a story on Trump but one on Muslim criminal. Herr Mueller wants to destroy Flynn. Flynn is a whistleblower who can damage the swamp rats.
          A slap on the wrist to the Russian who bribed Americans on a URANIUM deal? Hillary and Bill getting millions for it. Rothenstein covering up the bribery scandal?

Comment

The irony of these threads... What a joke you've made your self out to be in these times Deist. Another apologist for the fat liar in the Oval Office. It is you who is duped.

Comment

Originally posted by Derrick View Post
              The irony of these threads... What a joke you've made your self out to be in these times Deist. Another apologist for the fat liar in the Oval Office. It is you who is duped.
              Your evidence I have been duped?

Oops, I guess it's with the three stooges who say Russia "interfered" and NEVER told you what that "interference" was. You must be awed by two of these guys who are now CNN regulars. The third guy is hiding behind some drapes right now. We do have allegedly some Russian fishing attempts of Podey's computer, don't we? How do we know this? Why, it came from Podey himself! That paragon of virtue whose foundation is now being investigated and who ripped off the poor Haitians. WHO looked at the DNC computer? Why NO ONE except Crowd Strike? Who got Crowd Strike? It was the high powered attorney for the DNC. the same guy who covered up the Fusion deal and gave the FBI blank cell phones.

Yep, Derrick........you believe on flimsier evidence than a Scientologist at an L. Ron Hubbard convention.

Comment

Your evidence I have been duped?

Oops, I guess it's with the three stooges who say Russia "interfered"and NEVER told you what that "interference" was. We do have allegedly some Russian fishing attempts of Podey's computer, don't we? How do we know this? Why, it came fro Podey himself! WHO looked at the DNC computer? Why NO ONE except Crowd Strie? Who got Crowd Strike?It was the high powered attorney for the DNC. the same guy who covered up the Fusion deal and gave the FBI blank cell phones.

Yep, Derick........you believe on flimsier evidence than a Scientologist at a L Ron Hubbard convention.
                You gave up evidence a long time ago Deist, prejudice and bias guide your positions now.

Comment

You gave up evidence a long time ago Deist, prejudice and bias guide your positions now.
                  Nope, as I have been posting to Hypatia, you are running in a pack and being led like lemmings over a cliff because the press has used you to further their ends, which is the removal of Trump from office. You have been whipped into a hysteria by daily hate speech on air and in print from the leftists that now dominate the media and the Democrat party.

I said from the very beginning that Trump did not collude with the Russians on the release of Hillary's emails and called that story preposterous. I ran for about three-four months when your three stooges admitted that Trump was not being investigated but they said there was some sort of "interference" from Russia. Some of you lemmings were hoping that Trump and Putin somehow got the emails and got them to Assange and are now deflated and dejected that the original belief is no longer around and morphed into a nothing burger.

The "interference" is what exactly, Derrick? That Russia spent $6,500.00 on some Facebook ads? They spent $500.000.00 buying Bill Clinton in a speech.

So what is it. Russia TRIED to interfere in our election say the three stooges who are now not surprisingly CNN hit men. EXTREE! EXTREE! READ ALL 'BOUT IT! RUSSIA LACED FACEBOOK ADS AND SPENT A WHOPPING $6,500.00! EXTREE! EXTREE!

Comment

Read your post slowly, and hopefully it will dawn on you how little sense it makes. Please explain in a clear and concise fashion exactly how the DNC colluded with Russia?

Definition of collusion

:secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose
                    • acting in collusion with the enemy

Song of Solomon 4:5: Thy two breasts are like two fawns That are twins of a gazelle, Which feed among the lilies.

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post

Read your post slowly, and hopefully it will dawn on you how little sense it makes. Please explain in a clear and concise fashion exactly how the DNC colluded with Russia?

Definition of collusion

What did the democrats do when they first 'learned' of the hacking? Turn to the FBI to find the perpetrator? No, they hired a law firm to dig up dirt on Trump, and they did not care whether whether the stories they came up with were true or not. Did the DNC turn over their computers to the FBI so it could track down the 'perpetrator?' Not at all. There was not perpetrator the FBI would find except within the DNC itself, which is exactly why the DNC refused to allow the FBI to examine its computers.
                      I am not a NPB-Onlyist (No Perfect Bible Onlyist), nor a NA/UBS-Onlyist. Marke

If this book be not infallible, where shall we find infallibility? We have given up the Pope, for he has blundered often and terribly; but we shall not set up instead of him a horde of little popelings fresh from college. C. H. Spurgeon

For that Revised Version I have but little care as a general rule, holding it to be by no means an improvement upon our common Authorized Version. C.H. Spurgeon

Comment

Originally posted by marke View Post

What did the democrats do when they first 'learned' of the hacking? Turn to the FBI to find the perpetrator? No, they hired a law firm to dig up dirt on Trump, and they did not care whether whether the stories they came up with were true or not. Did the DNC turn over their computers to the FBI so it could track down the 'perpetrator?' Not at all. There was not perpetrator the FBI would find except within the DNC itself, which is exactly why the DNC refused to allow the FBI to examine its computers.
                        marke, THAT is the real story. Here we had what would be a really big story if proven which is that Russia broke into the computer of the DNC, got thousands of emails, and the gave them to Assange. THAT is what these lefties believed at one time, although you get very few that will admit that they once believed this anymore. Now, if you were the campaign chairman (Podesta) and the candidate (Clinton) and had nothing to hide, wouldn't you run to the FBI, CIA an NSA and say "We've been hacked by someone and we 'know' it must be Trump. Please immediately send your best computer technicians over to the DNC so we can prove this beyond any doubt to the public!"?

THAT would have been the nail in the coffin not only for Trump, but for the Republican party for decades. Instead, the outright REFUSED to let ANY government agency within a mile of the DNC through their battery of high powered, high priced attorneys and used the press and the three stooges to daily run stories of how chummy Trump was with Putin. They were seething mad that Trump said Putin was a better leader than Obama, so they used that insult to imply that it was Russia AND Trump who colluded to get the emails released to Assange, and thereafter talked about "Russia, Russia, Russia/Trump, Trump, Trump" and the constant repetition by everyone in the media and government officials was what the sheep needed and wanted to hear and the press gave them what they wanted.

As idiotic as the original story was, MILLIONS of lemmings believed it for months and now they are saying they didn't They are saying all they believed was that Russia "interfered" because the three stooges told them so and are now on CNN daily saying this same thing. When you ask these believers where Trump is in all this, you get deer-in-headlights looks and a response that goes like this "His son met with a Russian lady because she said she had dirt on Hillary, and Paul Manafort met with lots of Russians while he worked for Podesta, and Flynn lied about meeting a Russia and we need to investigate.

This is how you conduct a coup like they did with Nixon by using the press and riling up the masses who believe those in power and authority and will kill the enemy at the request of the king.

Comment

When completely impotent to refute a detailed post, call someone fat. Is that you in that picture? You look too old to be making remarks you'd expect from a dumb third grader.
                          Signature? You want a signature? I'll show you a signature!
                          John Hancock

Comment

Definition of collusion

If you aren't familiar with the high powered and highly paid attorney spend 10 million dollars to get a fake dossier submitted to the FBI and CIA that led to the unmasking of thousands of citizens, as well as Podesta, the campaign chairman negotiating daily with Russians to get Bill huge speaking fees from Russia, you are not very well read and I suggest you wake at 4;30 every morning like I do and read whatever you can on politics, because at this point in time in your life, you are clueless.

Comment

Definition of collusion

145 million bucks from the Russians is evidence they are friends. Collusion is with "enemy".

Comment

Working...
                              X