Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

The UK deserves everything they have coming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The UK deserves everything they have coming




    Last year, it was reported that at least 400 former ISIS fighters had returned to Britain. However, U.K. officials like Max Hill weren’t too concerned about the large number of terrorists coming back to the homeland. “The authorities have looked at them and looked at them hard and have decided that they do not justify prosecution,” Hill said, adding that most of these barbaric Islamic militants were just “naive” youngsters.

    His bigger concern was that the U.K. would “lose a generation” by not welcoming back these jihadis, not that the “reintegration” would jeopardize the safety of the British people
    .
    The ISIS returnees add to another problem that is far more serious than cheeky “Allah is *****” pamphlets. The U.K. is

    estimated to have23,000 Islamic extremists
    living in the country, a number that certainly doesn’t need the addition of hardened ISIS militants.


    What's wrong with you people anyway? The UK has an insane government. Teresa May is threatening Putin and claiming he has "24 hours" to come up with an explanation about the poisoning of the ex-Russian spy and his daughter. Or what!? LOL! What in the world are you going to do against Russia? You could send him some jihadists I guess you have plenty to spare.

    You Europeans don't have the military, the fortitude, the will, or the fight in you anymore to confront evil You are BLIND to evil and you welcome evil into your land and confront what good is left in the world. Those Muslims are going to take over the UK, it's already a done deal. You have a known 23k Islamic extremists and you're taking back those who went to join ISIS to murder and behead other less barbaric Muslims and innocent Christians and Jews and all people who did not bow to the ISIS flag.

    Everything these Muslims do to you, you have it coming. Claiming Lauren Southern is too "Racist" to walk around ion Britain!? You people deserve Islam and Sharia and all the 7th century crap that comes it that forsaken religion. You people are sick in the head.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Hemi View Post



    Last year, it was reported that at least 400 former ISIS fighters had returned to Britain. However, U.K. officials like Max Hill weren’t too concerned about the large number of terrorists coming back to the homeland. “The authorities have looked at them and looked at them hard and have decided that they do not justify prosecution,” Hill said, adding that most of these barbaric Islamic militants were just “naive” youngsters.

    His bigger concern was that the U.K. would “lose a generation” by not welcoming back these jihadis, not that the “reintegration” would jeopardize the safety of the British people
    .
    The ISIS returnees add to another problem that is far more serious than cheeky “Allah is *****” pamphlets. The U.K. is

    estimated to have23,000 Islamic extremists
    living in the country, a number that certainly doesn’t need the addition of hardened ISIS militants.


    What's wrong with you people anyway? The UK has an insane government. Teresa May is threatening Putin and claiming he has "24 hours" to come up with an explanation about the poisoning of the ex-Russian spy and his daughter. Or what!? LOL! What in the world are you going to do against Russia? You could send him some jihadists I guess you have plenty to spare.

    You Europeans don't have the military, the fortitude, the will, or the fight in you anymore to confront evil You are BLIND to evil and you welcome evil into your land and confront what good is left in the world. Those Muslims are going to take over the UK, it's already a done deal. You have a known 23k Islamic extremists and you're taking back those who went to join ISIS to murder and behead other less barbaric Muslims and innocent Christians and Jews and all people who did not bow to the ISIS flag.

    Everything these Muslims do to you, you have it coming. Claiming Lauren Southern is too "Racist" to walk around ion Britain!? You people deserve Islam and Sharia and all the 7th century crap that comes it that forsaken religion. You people are sick in the head.
    YooKay is run by snowflakes.

    3 in a row.

    American conservative Brittany Pettibone and her boyfriend Austrian activist Martin Sellner of Génération Identitaire were detained and imprisoned in London.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Nouveau View Post

      YooKay is run by snowflakes.

      3 in a row.
      However it happened, Islam is accepted with open arms even in the States while Christianity has been condemned as ******* and racist.

      Unbelievable to me how stupid the left, aka Liberals, truly are. I don't care about the UK being take over by Islam so much as we can see the same mentality over here with the stupid Democrats wanted elections to be taken over by illegal voters and voter fraud and open borders immigration. What has happened in Great Britain is happening here too. And stupid blind liberals don't see what they're doing.

      Hillary was in India yesterday telling them how Racist the Trump voters are and mentioned the map of where she won it's where all the illegal immigrants are and all the supporters of LGBTQ crap, minority this and minority that and the inner cities where democrats have made sure their "groups" of minorities stay put and she sprayed the same old silly nonsense that spews out of Racist Democrats mouths for decades. And said all that middle of the country red is where the Racists are. LOL!

      And she had another seizure yesterday walking down some ancient steps and he guards kept her from planting her face in the concrete.

      If the US don't get a handle on these insane Liberal Democrats we will soon be just like those morons in Great Britain and be facing the same beheadings they have coming in just a few short years.



      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Hemi View Post



        Last year, it was reported that at least 400 former ISIS fighters had returned to Britain. However, U.K. officials like Max Hill weren’t too concerned about the large number of terrorists coming back to the homeland. “The authorities have looked at them and looked at them hard and have decided that they do not justify prosecution,” Hill said, adding that most of these barbaric Islamic militants were just “naive” youngsters.

        His bigger concern was that the U.K. would “lose a generation” by not welcoming back these jihadis, not that the “reintegration” would jeopardize the safety of the British people
        .
        The ISIS returnees add to another problem that is far more serious than cheeky “Allah is *****” pamphlets. The U.K. is

        estimated to have23,000 Islamic extremists
        living in the country, a number that certainly doesn’t need the addition of hardened ISIS militants.


        What's wrong with you people anyway? The UK has an insane government. Teresa May is threatening Putin and claiming he has "24 hours" to come up with an explanation about the poisoning of the ex-Russian spy and his daughter. Or what!? LOL! What in the world are you going to do against Russia? You could send him some jihadists I guess you have plenty to spare.

        You Europeans don't have the military, the fortitude, the will, or the fight in you anymore to confront evil You are BLIND to evil and you welcome evil into your land and confront what good is left in the world. Those Muslims are going to take over the UK, it's already a done deal. You have a known 23k Islamic extremists and you're taking back those who went to join ISIS to murder and behead other less barbaric Muslims and innocent Christians and Jews and all people who did not bow to the ISIS flag.

        Everything these Muslims do to you, you have it coming. Claiming Lauren Southern is too "Racist" to walk around ion Britain!? You people deserve Islam and Sharia and all the 7th century crap that comes it that forsaken religion. You people are sick in the head.
        Daily Caller...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by backup View Post

          Daily Caller...
          Yeah, one of the best real news sites out there. Not to mention the links go off site to other sources to verify.

          Morons don't know how to check sources though. But I really don't care myself. Liberals live in a bubble of their own. The fact the Great Britain has been an open border for Islam for over a decade says it all. ALL of Europe has embraced Islam knowing full well what a backwards violent and oppressive religion it is and so they all deserve what's coming.

          Comment


          • #6
            Poison the well fallacy is also against free speech.
            Originally posted by backup View Post

            Daily Caller...
            The hard left hates getting exposed by The Daily Caller.



            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Hemi View Post
              ... You Europeans don't have the military, the fortitude, the will, or the fight in you anymore to confront evil You are BLIND to evil and you welcome evil into your land and confront what good is left in the world. ....
              n>Where did all the good ones -- from those beautiful lands -- go? Charles Martel, Charlemagne, Maggie Thatcher, Churchill, Lord Nelson, Elizabeth I, Wellington, The famous Light Brigade, etc.

              Originally posted by Hemi View Post
              .... Those Muslims are going to take over the UK...
              n>Calm yourself, Trump and Netanyahu will take care of the UK. Too many special people and memories to lose if the British Isles were lost now to the invaders. Just remind them of Tours in southern France. heh heh


              .

              Mouser Larry Roy: "yippee ki yay"
              “... see the loonies in their cages… are they not witty… how much amusement they afford… ours is a human world, theirs is a bestial world… " Bedlam

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Hemi View Post



                Last year, it was reported that at least 400 former ISIS fighters had returned to Britain. However, U.K. officials like Max Hill weren’t too concerned about the large number of terrorists coming back to the homeland. “The authorities have looked at them and looked at them hard and have decided that they do not justify prosecution,” Hill said, adding that most of these barbaric Islamic militants were just “naive” youngsters.

                His bigger concern was that the U.K. would “lose a generation” by not welcoming back these jihadis, not that the “reintegration” would jeopardize the safety of the British people
                .
                The ISIS returnees add to another problem that is far more serious than cheeky “Allah is *****” pamphlets. The U.K. is

                estimated to have23,000 Islamic extremists
                living in the country, a number that certainly doesn’t need the addition of hardened ISIS militants.


                What's wrong with you people anyway? The UK has an insane government. Teresa May is threatening Putin and claiming he has "24 hours" to come up with an explanation about the poisoning of the ex-Russian spy and his daughter. Or what!? LOL! What in the world are you going to do against Russia? You could send him some jihadists I guess you have plenty to spare.

                You Europeans don't have the military, the fortitude, the will, or the fight in you anymore to confront evil You are BLIND to evil and you welcome evil into your land and confront what good is left in the world. Those Muslims are going to take over the UK, it's already a done deal. You have a known 23k Islamic extremists and you're taking back those who went to join ISIS to murder and behead other less barbaric Muslims and innocent Christians and Jews and all people who did not bow to the ISIS flag.

                Everything these Muslims do to you, you have it coming. Claiming Lauren Southern is too "Racist" to walk around ion Britain!? You people deserve Islam and Sharia and all the 7th century crap that comes it that forsaken religion. You people are sick in the head.
                Scary.

                Fly into UK and you don't know if you will spend how much time in prison.
                No go zone. I suggest not visiting Korea Norte. You might not get out.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Ok so
                  1. It appears the poster 'allah is gay' was seen as racist. No idea how that constitutes racism or why if some think it is, but how come then Elton John wasnt banned from the UK in 2010 for suggesting Jesus was gay. ? How come Munroe Burgdorf was appointed as an equality advisor to the Labour party when he said all whites are racist, which was a racist comment?
                  2. Also if this poster Laura Southern had is so provocative, (which I find it so) it must be because Islam treats homosexuality as forbidden haram, which it does, Surahs like Quran (7:80-84) , otherwise why the problem. However UK media and society ie (Ofstead) seem to be penalizing Muslim schools for this.

                  So the double standards are an embarrassment and cant do anything for anyone.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Hemi View Post

                    However it happened, Islam is accepted with open arms even in the States while Christianity has been condemned as ******* and racist.

                    Unbelievable to me how stupid the left, aka Liberals, truly are. I don't care about the UK being take over by Islam so much as we can see the same mentality over here with the stupid Democrats wanted elections to be taken over by illegal voters and voter fraud and open borders immigration. What has happened in Great Britain is happening here too. And stupid blind liberals don't see what they're doing.

                    Hillary was in India yesterday telling them how Racist the Trump voters are and mentioned the map of where she won it's where all the illegal immigrants are and all the supporters of LGBTQ crap, minority this and minority that and the inner cities where democrats have made sure their "groups" of minorities stay put and she sprayed the same old silly nonsense that spews out of Racist Democrats mouths for decades. And said all that middle of the country red is where the Racists are. LOL!

                    And she had another seizure yesterday walking down some ancient steps and he guards kept her from planting her face in the concrete.

                    If the US don't get a handle on these insane Liberal Democrats we will soon be just like those morons in Great Britain and be facing the same beheadings they have coming in just a few short years.


                    Some say it is booze.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      But ... but ... but...

                      One thing has nothing to do with the other. OK, granted, Britain's immigration policies are insane. But why does this have anything to do with condemning Putin for attempting to murder a man who sought and was granted asylum in Britain? On British soil? In a public restaurant and and injuring and possibly killing British civilians? There is no correlation at all.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by backup View Post

                        Daily Caller...
                        Alinsky smear tactic....
                        "For the eyes of the LORD move to and fro throughout the earth that He may strongly support those whose heart is completely His...." 2 Chronicles 16:9 NASB

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The Elephants in the room are not even baby ones.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by christdependent View Post
                            Originally posted by backup View Post
                            Daily Caller...
                            Alinsky smear tactic....
                            No, it's pretty much calling out a tabloid for being a tabloid - and the OP for referring to a tabloid as a legitimate source of journalism.

                            If calling out such things is an Alinsky "tactic", consider me a devotee.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by America View Post
                              No, it's pretty much calling out a tabloid for being a tabloid - and the OP for referring to a tabloid as a legitimate source of journalism.

                              If calling out such things is an Alinsky "tactic", consider me a devotee.
                              Usual tactic.. talk about some tangent. The story is reported elsewhere and is basically true, so have you got thing of any interest about the story to comment on?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X