Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Daily examples of FAKE News from the far left

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily examples of FAKE News from the far left

The radical alt left psychos here and/or on CNN, MSNBS, NY Times, etal almost daily report in hysterical tones things that are outright lies, half-truths or ommissions. Then, their defenders will go into gymnastics to say "Oh that isn't really a LIE" and make the OTHER person prove a negative. Such as proving Trump did NOT collude. This is like a Muslim telling someone to prove that Mohammed did NOT fly to heaven on a winged creature. This thread will most likely have similar outrage from the usual lefties here or tortured defenses of the intentionally misleading reports from their GOTO people like Don Lemon, Whoopie, Anderson Cooper, Wolf Blitzer, NY Times, WaPo, HuffPo, such as the most recent one as follows:

Trump called "immigrants" animals. A low information Democrat who just watches fake news around dinner time would think, "Here goes Trump AGAIN calling hard-working Hispanics animals. He is such a liar". These lies and half-truths are to demonize Trump and conservatives in general, as would a Muslim demonizing non-believers of their agenda. The thing is that these radical alt left people would say they weren't REALLY "lying" because Trump did refer to "Hispanics" and they leave out the fact that he was referring only to MS-13 gang members intentionally.

This is but one example and I think it will be fun to have others here give their daily reports of lies, half-truths, and omissions by the radical alt left that are intended to instill anger and hatred of conservatives in general and Trump in particular.
    “When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.” - Socrates

"The concept of a "Personal God," interfering with natural events,...." No criticism of this distorted idea of God can be sharp enough". - Tillich

Originally posted by Deist View Post
    The radical alt left psychos here and/or on CNN, MSNBS, NY Times, etal almost daily report in hysterical tones things that are outright lies, half-truths or ommissions. Then, their defenders will go into gymnastics to say "Oh that isn't really a LIE" and make the OTHER person prove a negative. Such as proving Trump did NOT collude. This is like a Muslim telling someone to prove that Mohammed did NOT fly to heaven on a winged creature. This thread will most likely have similar outrage from the usual lefties here or tortured defenses of the intentionally misleading reports from their GOTO people like Don Lemon, Whoopie, Anderson Cooper, Wolf Blitzer, NY Times, WaPo, HuffPo, such as the most recent one as follows:

Trump called "immigrants" animals. A low information Democrat who just watches fake news around dinner time would think, "Here goes Trump AGAIN calling hard-working Hispanics animals. He is such a liar". These lies and half-truths are to demonize Trump and conservatives in general, as would a Muslim demonizing non-believers of their agenda. The thing is that these radical alt left people would say they weren't REALLY "lying" because Trump did refer to "Hispanics" and they leave out the fact that he was referring only to MS-13 gang members intentionally.

This is but one example and I think it will be fun to have others here give their daily reports of lies, half-truths, and omissions by the radical alt left that are intended to instill anger and hatred of conservatives in general and Trump in particular.
    You might have a valid point but given as you and your ilk are constantly bringing up “You didn’t build that” and “57 states” and “we have to read the bill to find out what’s in it” and basically everything Hillary said in 2016, until you acknowledge your own level of dishonesty I’m just going to go ahead and keep saying that Trump called all Immigrants animals.

Shoes on the other foot now ain’t it. You triggered snowflake?
    To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.
    - Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Master Fwiffo View Post

You might have a valid point but given as you and your ilk are constantly bringing up “You didn’t build that” and “57 states” and “we have to read the bill to find out what’s in it” and basically everything Hillary said in 2016, until you acknowledge your own level of dishonesty I’m just going to go ahead and keep saying that Trump called all Immigrants animals.

I KNEW it would be amusing to see the alt lefts reaction to a thread pointing out examples of fake news. Remember, audience; FAKE news is not just a provable lie but intentionally leaving important points out or just not running a story. Here is another example of the hysterical left. When the traitor Bergdahl was released for 5 heinous terrorists, the left showered Obama with glowing praise as he met with the parents in a staged propaganda event. Trump meets 3 NK hostages at 2:00 AM after being up for 20 hours and it gets 30 seconds and a derisive comment that it all looked "staged".

This thread should be fun. I expect we will have many more than one example a day.

"The concept of a "Personal God," interfering with natural events,...." No criticism of this distorted idea of God can be sharp enough". - Tillich

Comment

I KNEW it would be amusing to see the alt lefts reaction to a thread pointing out examples of fake news. Remember, audience; FAKE news is not just a provable lie but intentionally leaving important points out or just not running a story. Here is another example of the hysterical left. When the traitor Bergdahl was released for 5 heinous terrorists, the left showered Obama with glowing praise as he met with the parents in a staged propaganda event. Trump meets 3 NK hostages at 2:00 AM after being up for 20 hours and it gets 30 seconds and a derisive comment that it all looked "staged".

This thread should be fun. I expect we will have many more than one example a day.
        So you’re not going to admit your side is constantly taking things out of context as well? You’re going to be bring up something completely unrelated instead?

Well, no one should be surprised really. You’ve got to earn your rubles somehow.
        To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.
        - Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Every time someone props up such a desperate straw man, I just look back at the last couple of days' news. Oh, that's why -- Trump may have violated campaign finance law. Ouch.

Comment

Yeah, Trumpanzees have no credibility when whining about the misinformation coming from the people they lie about on a daily basis.

On a lighter note, my current signature appears to have been the most consistently relevant signature I've ever posted.

Comment

I will be regularly posting examples of fake news and keep this thread running for years. I do not anticipate having any lack of content. With many others chiming in giving Their own sterling example of fake news, this may be the go to the site for fake news aficionados.

Comment

Except Trump said nothing about MS-13, so your report about "fake news" is, ahem, fake. Trump talked about how many more "animals" he is deporting, which is, of course, a lie. What he did do is tell ICE to quit focusing on criminals and go after any undocumented immigrants, so the facts support the conclusion that he wasn't limiting his "animals" statement to MS-13 members.

Comment

You do know that this is not exclusive to the left, right? Mainstream news reporting is generally bias to one party or the other.
                  Salvation belongs to God

Comment

It amuses me that some people have drifted so far to the political right that they consider slightly left wing publications to be "radical alt left psychos".

Comment

Originally posted by America View Post
                      Yeah, Trumpanzees have no credibility when whining about the misinformation coming from the people they lie about on a daily basis.

On a lighter note, my current signature appears to have been the most consistently relevant signature I've ever posted.
                      Why do i have to log out to see it? Sorry, that's a question for the admins.
                      Salvation belongs to God

Comment

Originally posted by Master Fwiffo View Post

Did he say all immigrants? In context, what were they discussing?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluemayskye View Post

Why do i have to log out to see it? Sorry, that's a question for the admins.
                          It's just text ("I no longer discuss principles with the unprincipled"). You might not even notice the text; take another look...

If it's still not there, it might display differently depending on whether you're viewing the forums from a desktop or a phone/tablet. I'm guessing that logging in/out wont affect this if the text is actually missing. Do you see your own signature?

Comment

Originally posted by TeabagSalad View Post
                            It amuses me that some people have drifted so far to the political right that they consider slightly left wing publications to be "radical alt left psychos".
                            It's tribal hatred, rather than the result of a particular position on the political spectrum. These people have only one goal here: to lie about and annoy the people they disagree with politically.

You literally can't assume / infer anything from what they post. They're wholly unprincipled.

Comment

I will be regularly posting examples of fake news and keep this thread running for years. I do not anticipate having any lack of content. With many others chiming in giving Their own sterling example of fake news, this may be the go to the site for fake news aficionados.
                              At least "Mr. Principled" will not be responding to you, or this thread.

Oh wait....he did......apparently with the "principle" that he will just drop in random insults. Hilarious. Thats some kind of principles.

I think this thread will explode from extreme obesity at some point
                              “An atheist has to know a lot more than I know. An atheist is someone who knows there is no God.”
                              Carl Sagan

God is love.

Comment

Working...
                              X