Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Israel War Crimes: the descruction of Khan al-Ahmar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israel War Crimes: the descruction of Khan al-Ahmar

Under international law, the forcible evacuation of a population is a crime. The international community recognizes this but time and time again Israel is given a pass despite its history of crimes against humanity.

Israel is about to destroy this Palestinian village.

Israel is intent on destroying the homes of the 173 Palestinians who live in the small shepherding community of Khan al-Ahmar, along with the school that serves 150 children from the area. Last month, Israel’s high court of justice removed the last obstacle to this barbaric act of demolishing an entire community in order to forcibly transfer its residents and take over their land. Israel has announced that the land from which these Palestinians will be evicted will serve to expand the nearby settlement of Kfar Adumim. The story of Khan al-Ahmar exemplifies Israel’s policy of expelling dozens of Palestinian communities from areas it plans to formally annex. To keep international criticism to a minimum, Israel usually tries to evict residents slowly by creating unbearable living conditions that force them to leave their homes, allegedly of their own free will. To that end, the authorities refuse to connect these communities to running water and power grids, do not authorise construction of homes or other structures and restrict their pastureland.

Now, emboldened by Donald Trump’s overt disdain for human rights – or basic human decency for that matter – and bolstered by the Israeli idea that the European Union is too weak to act decisively, the authorities have stepped up their efforts and issued demolition orders for all the structures in Khan al-Ahmar. Justice Noam Sohlberg, who wrote the ruling that rejected the petition against the execution of these orders, noted the “undisputed” premise that “construction in the Khan al-Ahmar compound, both the school and the dwellings, is unlawful”. He went on to argue that the court should not interfere in the state’s “law enforcement” actions.
    Last edited by Promethean; 06-14-18, 02:37 PM.
    "Kids & Adults love Fairy Tale Ark exhibit" - Ken Ham

Originally posted by Promethean View Post
    Under international law, the forcible evacuation of a population is a crime. The international community recognizes this but time and time again Israel is given a pass despite its history of crimes against humanity. Israel is about to destroy this Palestinian village.

Israel is intent on destroying the homes of the 173 Palestinians who live in the small shepherding community of Khan al-Ahmar, along with the school that serves 150 children from the area. Last month, Israel’s high court of justice removed the last obstacle to this barbaric act of demolishing an entire community in order to forcibly transfer its residents and take over their land. Israel has announced that the land from which these Palestinians will be evicted will serve to expand the nearby settlement of Kfar Adumim. The story of Khan al-Ahmar exemplifies Israel’s policy of expelling dozens of Palestinian communities from areas it plans to formally annex. To keep international criticism to a minimum, Israel usually tries to evict residents slowly by creating unbearable living conditions that force them to leave their homes, allegedly of their own free will. To that end, the authorities refuse to connect these communities to running water and power grids, do not authorise construction of homes or other structures and restrict their pastureland.

Now, emboldened by Donald Trump’s overt disdain for human rights – or basic human decency for that matter – and bolstered by the Israeli idea that the European Union is too weak to act decisively, the authorities have stepped up their efforts and issued demolition orders for all the structures in Khan al-Ahmar. Justice Noam Sohlberg, who wrote the ruling that rejected the petition against the execution of these orders, noted the “undisputed” premise that “construction in the Khan al-Ahmar compound, both the school and the dwellings, is unlawful”. He went on to argue that the court should not interfere in the state’s “law enforcement” actions.
    Imminent domain is a thing, sadly.
    Some people are educated beyond their intellect.

Comment

Under international law, the forcible evacuation of a population is a crime. The international community recognizes this but time and time again Israel is given a pass despite its history of crimes against humanity. Israel is about to destroy this Palestinian village.

There ya go, the court said it, that settles it. Is Justice Noam an Orange Ape?
      You are giving me the vapors. Where is my fainting couch.

“An atheist has to know a lot more than I know. An atheist is someone who knows there is no God.”

Carl Sagan

God is love.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesTheLesser View Post

There ya go, the court said it, that settles it. Is Justice Noam an Orange Ape?
        Do you need directions on how to get to that remedial English class?

Comment

God says== I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.Zechariah 12:9 (KJV)

The Bible says repeatedly that it is God's desire to gather the nations of the world so that they will have free reign to come against His Holy City of Jerusalem, and against His chosen people, the Jews. The gathering of the nations as seen in the body of the United Nations, unique in world history, have indeed assembled themselves against the Lord and against His Christ. During the time of Jacob's trouble, the UN will be lead by none other than Antichrist himself, and God will lead all those nations into the Battle of Armageddon who the sole purpose of being slaughter while the whole world watches at the Second Coming. Yesterday's vote against Israel is simply more confirmation of the coming future of the United Nations.

Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy. Zephaniah 3:8 (KJV)
          http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/unite...ks-hamas-gaza/

Comment

Originally posted by MartialApologist View Post

Imminent domain is a thing, sadly.
            This isn't eminent domain....they are not making someone sell a house so they can build a highway. They are demolishing a small town and forcibly resetting the inhabitants so that others can move in. Many Jewish towns and villages suffered the same fate in Europe in the early 1900s. How the tables have turned...

Comment

Originally posted by GISMYS View Post
              [LEFT][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]God says==
              God doesn't say anything. Little man makes things up and overuses exclamation marks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SciGuy42 View Post

This isn't eminent domain....they are not making someone sell a house so they can build a highway. They are demolishing a small town and forcibly resetting the inhabitants so that others can move in. Many Jewish towns and villages suffered the same fate in Europe in the early 1900s. How the tables have turned...
                The state can offer you compensation for your house, and if you refuse, they can just force you out at gunpoint and burn it down. This is standard practice in all nations including the USA. I don't like it, but that's exactly how it works.
                Some people are educated beyond their intellect.

Comment

Under international law, the forcible evacuation of a population is a crime. The international community recognizes this but time and time again Israel is given a pass despite its history of crimes against humanity.

Israel is about to destroy this Palestinian village.

The land has changed hundreds of times in thousands of years in spite of the unchanging fact that God gave the land to the Jews in a perpetual covenant.
                  I am not a NPB-Onlyist (No Perfect Bible Onlyist), nor a NA/UBS-Onlyist. Marke

If this book be not infallible, where shall we find infallibility? We have given up the Pope, for he has blundered often and terribly; but we shall not set up instead of him a horde of little popelings fresh from college. C. H. Spurgeon

For that Revised Version I have but little care as a general rule, holding it to be by no means an improvement upon our common Authorized Version. C.H. Spurgeon

Comment

God says about Israel=== Genesis 12:2-3
                    And I will make you a great nation,
                    And I will bless you,
                    And make your name great;
                    And so you shall be a blessing;
                    3 And I will bless those who bless you,
                    And the one who curses you I will [d]curse.
                    And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed.”

Comment

Originally posted by marke View Post

The land has changed hundreds of times in thousands of years in spite of the unchanging fact that God gave the land to the Jews in a perpetual covenant.
                      It's a crime under international law. It's criminal. What sickness befalls all you apologists?

Comment

It's a crime under international law. It's criminal. What sickness befalls all you apologists?
                        It was a crime for Arabs to steal land belonging to Jews. It is not a crime for Israel to evict the illegal squatters.

If this book be not infallible, where shall we find infallibility? We have given up the Pope, for he has blundered often and terribly; but we shall not set up instead of him a horde of little popelings fresh from college. C. H. Spurgeon

For that Revised Version I have but little care as a general rule, holding it to be by no means an improvement upon our common Authorized Version. C.H. Spurgeon

Comment

Originally posted by marke View Post

It was
                          I don't give a crap about your whataboutisms. This is a crime. It's the same crime Jews themselves experienced in Europe. It was a crime then. It's a crime now. What sickness makes you excuse this away?

Comment

Originally posted by MartialApologist View Post

The state can offer you compensation for your house, and if you refuse, they can just force you out at gunpoint and burn it down. This is standard practice in all nations including the USA. I don't like it, but that's exactly how it works.
                            But this is not a case of eminent domain. This is a case of a country illegally occupying the territory of another country and then forcibly removing people from that land to illegally build their own settlements on the land after destroying the homes of those who lives there. Not a country doing something to its own citizens, which in any case is unacceptable unless in a very specific case where it could be seen as reasonable
                            A Forum Trump Follower:

"Maybe the Jews invented the Nazi's. Some have suggested that. It's not so farfetched."

"Didn't the Mossad have something to do with 911?"

"If they don't want to get run down, maybe they should stay out of the street."

Comment

I don't give a crap about your whataboutisms. This is a crime. It's the same crime Jews themselves experienced in Europe. It was a crime then. It's a crime now. What sickness makes you excuse this away?
                              It is not only a crime for Arabs to covenant among themselves to exterminate all Jews, but it is also a crime against God for people of other nations to support such genocide.

Comment

Working...
                              X