Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Robert DeNiro scheduled to meet God

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert DeNiro scheduled to meet God

Stay tuned. His appointed time is near and he will face God for the first time in his miserable life. His only hope is to repent of his sins and seek Jesus' forgiveness before it is too late.
    I am not a NPB-Onlyist (No Perfect Bible Onlyist), nor a NA/UBS-Onlyist. Marke

If this book be not infallible, where shall we find infallibility? We have given up the Pope, for he has blundered often and terribly; but we shall not set up instead of him a horde of little popelings fresh from college. C. H. Spurgeon

For that Revised Version I have but little care as a general rule, holding it to be by no means an improvement upon our common Authorized Version. C.H. Spurgeon

And you know this how? Moreover how do you judge another's heart? Speaking out against the idiot in the White House is a good thing not a bad.
    "Qostiid sahlo aak. Just because you can do a thing, does not always mean you should." Paarthurnax

Comment

So who put you in charge of judging The President?

Originally posted by Redmond View Post
      And you know this how? Moreover how do you judge another's heart? Speaking out against the idiot in the White House is a good thing not a bad.
      Out President is doing great. The Marxists outrage is normal.

Why can't your little island find a clean leader?

We sent a couple to check out your problems.

Comment

marke and nouveau will never meet god.
        "Kids & Adults love Fairy Tale Ark exhibit" - Ken Ham

Comment

Originally posted by marke View Post
          Robert DeNiro scheduled to meet God
          AS we all are.

His only hope is to repent of his sins and seek Jesus' forgiveness before it is too late.
          Just like everybody else.

Comment

Stay tuned. His appointed time is near and he will face God for the first time in his miserable life. His only hope is to repent of his sins and seek Jesus' forgiveness before it is too late.
            God will punish those who attack his anointed prophet. What is he going to sick a bear on him, like he did those children who called Elijah bald?

Comment

Originally posted by Redmond View Post
              Leftists are usually unaware that it takes a fool to call Trump an idiot.

If this book be not infallible, where shall we find infallibility? We have given up the Pope, for he has blundered often and terribly; but we shall not set up instead of him a horde of little popelings fresh from college. C. H. Spurgeon

For that Revised Version I have but little care as a general rule, holding it to be by no means an improvement upon our common Authorized Version. C.H. Spurgeon

Comment

Originally posted by Derrick View Post

God will punish those who attack his anointed prophet. What is he going to sick a bear on him, like he did those children who called Elijah bald?
                Never show disrespect for Jesus. That borders on the sin unto death.

Comment

Originally posted by Nouveau View Post

Out President is doing great. The Marxists outrage is normal.

Why can't your little island find a clean leader?

We sent a couple to check out your problems.

Nothing wrong with our leader unlike yours, she is neither a liar nor a poltroon.
                  "Qostiid sahlo aak. Just because you can do a thing, does not always mean you should." Paarthurnax

Comment

Rot and nonsense.

Comment

Let's get this straight.

Do you think the horrible sin he needs forgiving of is insulting Trump?

It my lifetime I have seen American Christianity go from hippie Jesus people to supply side Jesus to making Jesus subordinate to your new Cheeto Messiah.

As little as I care for Christianity, I think I have more respect for its history and traditions than you people.

Comment

Originally posted by Nouveau View Post
                        Who put marke in charge of judging other people?

"As far as I can tell, the best way to understand anything he says is what will best serve his interests in the moment. It’s irrespective to any version of the truth.” Thomas Murray, president emeritus of the Hastings Center, on Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by backup View Post

Let's get this straight.

Do you think the horrible sin he needs forgiving of is insulting Trump?

It my lifetime I have seen American Christianity go from hippie Jesus people to supply side Jesus to making Jesus subordinate to your new Cheeto Messiah.

As little as I care for Christianity, I think I have more respect for its history and traditions than you people.
                          The horrible sin in all unrepentant sinners is refusing to repent of sins and refusing to ask Jesus for forgiveness. That makes men like Robert D. bitter old grumps who are not thankful and hate others not like them.

Comment

None of us will escape death my friend, the sin unto death is being born. I just no longer believe that life is a sin.

Comment

Originally posted by Derrick View Post

None of us will escape death my friend, the sin unto death is being born. I just no longer believe that life is a sin.
                              "except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish"

Comment

Working...
                              X