Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Bill and Hillary Clinton's pizza joint, fact or fiction?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill and Hillary Clinton's pizza joint, fact or fiction?

When Liberals like Dan Rather make up stories and fabricate document, Liberals claim it's the "seriousness of the charge" that matters and not whether it's true or not. Bill Clinton, the know sexual predator and likely a rapist, who liberals still to this day defend is a good example of how liberals protect lies and attack the truth.
    Actually the truth is we don't allow gossip and innuendo from well known dishonest liberals and the corrupt media persuade us that good people are guilty of something they have no evidence whatsoever to back up.
    Liberals on the other hand by their very own standards of evidence claim the accusation is proof
    EDIT Off Topic, NOT a PG topic
    Last edited by Mod8; 01-17-19, 09:42 PM. Reason: Rules 6 & 26

Originally posted by Hemi View Post
    When Liberals like Dan Rather make up stories and fabricate document, Liberals claim it's the "seriousness of the charge" that matters and not whether it's true or not. Bill Clinton, the know sexual predator and likely a rapist, who liberals still to this day defend is a good example of how liberals protect lies and attack the truth.
    Actually the truth is we don't allow gossip and innuendo from well known dishonest liberals and the corrupt media persuade us that good people are guilty of something they have no evidence whatsoever to back up.
    Liberals on the other hand by their very own standards of evidence claim the accusation is proof but then protect pedophiles like Bill Clinton and Hillary and cover for them while they run a child sex slave ring out of a pizza joint.
    edited
    Why am I not surprised to find out you are an Alex Jones follower. Pizzagate, seriously? That nonsense has been soundly debunked. Why is it that you will believe whatever is said about the Clintons, but you won't even consider the idea of Drumpf having done something wrong?
    Last edited by Mod8; 01-17-19, 09:43 PM. Reason: quote box
    "All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." - Thomas Paine - THE AGE OF REASON

Comment

Anyone who believes in Pizzagate is a complete idiot and cannot be reasoned with as a rational human being. They are just simply to stupid to be a part of any conversation.

There have been thousands of Gods through out human history. But dont worry! YOUR god is the right one.

Comment

Originally posted by bob1 View Post
        Why am I not surprised to find out you are an Alex Jones follower. Pizzagate, seriously? That nonsense has been soundly debunked. Why is it that you will believe whatever is said about the Clintons, but you won't even consider the idea of Drumpf having done something wrong?
        Who debunk it? And as the democrats Tom Foley says, "It's the seriousness of the charge" that needs to be investigated. Since when to Liberals ever use evidence to make an accusation?

And speaking of Trump, what evidence is there that he and the Russians duped stupid democrats into not voting for Hillary? We have evidence Hillary and the DNC colluded with Russia and Great Britain to effect the election. And we know for a fact Hillary sent classified documents to a pedophile and sexual predator. Not only do we have evidence for that we have proof.

So it's time for Mueller to show us what he's got. Or else we need to open an investigation into Bill and Hillary's reported pedophile ring operated out of a pizza joint.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitso View Post
          Anyone who believes in Pizzagate is a complete idiot and cannot be reasoned with as a rational human being. They are just simply to stupid to be a part of any conversation.
          So I take it you're too smart for that huh? LOL!

Comment

So I take it you're too smart for that huh? LOL!
            Smart enough to not fall for some stupid right wing uber con man whos lies are actually dangerous, Yes. I am too smart for that.

There have been thousands of Gods through out human history. But dont worry! YOUR god is the right one.

Comment

Smart enough to not fall for some stupid right wing uber con man whos lies are actually dangerous, Yes. I am too smart for that.
              Pizza gate followed the Liberals standard for evidence. All a person has to do is make a charge and liberals believe it. The majority of Liberals for example believe 9-11 2-001 terrorist attacks was an inside job. And most stupid liberals believe Russia effected the election.

No, I don't believe any liberal is smart enough to debunk pizza gate much less explain why it don't need to be.

I mean, you didn't even get the OP. LOL!

Comment

Pizza gate followed the Liberals standard for evidence. All a person has to do is make a charge and liberals believe it. The majority of Liberals for example believe 9-11 2-001 terrorist attacks was an inside job. And most stupid liberals believe Russia effected the election.

No, I don't believe any liberal is smart enough to debunk pizza gate much less explain why it don't need to be.

I mean, you didn't even get the OP. LOL!

Then my original post applies here. Good day to you.

Comment

Pizza gate followed the Liberals standard for evidence.
                  You just admitted you accept this supposed liberal standard of evidence.

Hemi's a liberal.
                  a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.
                  ~ John F Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by America View Post
                    You just admitted you accept this supposed liberal standard of evidence.

Hemi's a liberal.
                    I always suspected this honestly. I mean, no one can be THAT FAR wacked out to the right. I always assumed he was just a LW'er trolling as a RW'er to give them a bad name.

So far he has done an EXCELLENT job of this.

Comment

And we know for a fact Hillary sent classified documents to a pedophile and sexual predator. Not only do we have evidence for that we have proof.
                      That's a particularly good example of your ability (or lack thereof) to discern facts.

What we have proof of is that Huma forwarded some of Hillary's emails, which neither of them had reason to believe were classified, to her husband's laptop, so they could be printed out.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrrho View Post
                        That's a particularly good example of your ability (or lack thereof) to discern facts.

What we have proof of is that Huma forwarded some of Hillary's emails, which neither of them had reason to believe were classified, to her husband's laptop, so they could be printed out.
                        No, that's false. The testimony by James Comey himself said they were classified and came from Hillary who passed them on and ended up on a pedophile's Carlos Danger's laptop.

And "to be printed out" was the stupidest excuse of all. Only a Liberal would be stupid enough to believe Carlos was the only one with a printer and the state department didn't have one.

Comment

I always suspected this honestly. I mean, no one can be THAT FAR wacked out to the right. I always assumed he was just a LW'er trolling as a RW'er to give them a bad name.

So far he has done an EXCELLENT job of this.
                          Show me the evidence that pizza gate was debunked.

Liberal standard of evidence is to make a claim and therefore it's true. I haven't seen one shred of evidence pizza gate was debunked. The9-11 Commission debunked Liberals believe that 9-11 was an inside job, yet Liberals still believe it was simply because they're morons.

Comment

Then my original post applies here. Good day to you.

No, you're OP is stupid.

Comment

Liberals on the other hand by their very own standards of evidence claim the accusation is proof but then protect pedophiles like Bill Clinton and Hillary and cover for them while they run a child sex slave ring out of a pizza joint.

With most democrat sex predators like Bill Clinton we have actual proof such as DNA evidence from his semen on a blue dress owned by Monika.
                              Slow day for you or something? Hence this transparent troll crap drivel?

Comment

Working...
                              X