Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

unite the right 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • unite the right 2

    After the problems last year at Charlottesville, it seems that the planning was pretty good. Even though the counter protesters vastly outnumbered the "white civil rights" protesters, there was no violence (yet).

    Apparently the protesters were given their own rail car, and many have criticized it for special and favorable treatment. But it was successful, the heavy police presence seems to have worked to keep the peace.

    Some articles used the words "pathetic" and "impotent" to describe the coalition of groups which make up the right at the rally.

    https://www.vox.com/2018/8/12/176815...a-foggy-bottom

  • #2
    Looks like some very fine people showed up on one side to shut the other side down.

    In all seriousness, I'll bet last year's nonsense caused the white nationalists to take a good introspective look at themselves.

    ps. lol
    Herpes originated in Oneness fertility rituals.

    ~ Ken Ham

    Comment


    • #3
      Sounds like the hard left has a monster imagination.

      lol

      So braying at the moon leftists showed up wanting a rumble and no body else came.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by America View Post
        Looks like some very fine people showed up on one side to shut the other side down.

        In all seriousness, I'll bet last year's nonsense caused the white nationalists to take a good introspective look at themselves.

        ps. lol
        But here I thought that it was only the violent commies/anarchists like Saco and Vanzetti which opposed those valiant upholders of our American values

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by America View Post
          Looks like some very fine people showed up on one side to shut the other side down.

          In all seriousness, I'll bet last year's nonsense caused the white nationalists to take a good introspective look at themselves.

          ps. lol
          Glad to hear the good white folk shut the liberal antifa side down.
          "He who says, “I know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. (1 John 2:4, NKJV)"

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by America View Post
            Looks like some very fine people showed up on one side to shut the other side down.

            In all seriousness, I'll bet last year's nonsense caused the white nationalists to take a good introspective look at themselves.

            ps. lol
            90% attendance were violent left wingers wanting blood.

            White supremicysts are Darweenie evos.

            Scenes from President Donald Trumpís visit, rally in Tampa

            A near capacity crowd of about 10,000 gathered in and around the Florida State Fairground event center, abuzz with optimism about Trumpís presidency

            https://www.tampabay.com/photos/2018...ally-in-tampa/

            August 1. Looks like the left has not a clue where to find President Trump


            Although the audience trickled in for hours ahead of President Trumpís speech, the vast majority of the crowd was seated by the time the master of ceremonies, Hillsborough County GOP Chair Jim Waurishuk, introduced the first speakers at about 6 p.m.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Nouveau View Post

              90% attendance were violent left wingers wanting blood.
              Did you feel outnumbered?
              "Kids & Adults love Fairy Tale Ark exhibit" - Ken Ham

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by simplicio View Post
                After the problems last year at Charlottesville, it seems that the planning was pretty good. Even though the counter protesters vastly outnumbered the "white civil rights" protesters, there was no violence (yet).

                Apparently the protesters were given their own rail car, and many have criticized it for special and favorable treatment. But it was successful, the heavy police presence seems to have worked to keep the peace.

                Some articles used the words "pathetic" and "impotent" to describe the coalition of groups which make up the right at the rally.

                https://www.vox.com/2018/8/12/176815...a-foggy-bottom
                Indeed, good to see the police planned well ahead, and we didn't have a repeat of last year.

                I also see that police on the west coast seem to finally be planning better and confronting violent antifa as well to stop violence as it is starting.

                Sad that this is the America we're currently in where the two extremes exercise violence and control the conversation in such a manner, because they have no rational arguments or if they do seem unable to express them like a civilized human being.
                A forum liberal
                "When you claimed black people were raped, wasn't that racist? I'd say so."

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by simplicio View Post
                  After the problems last year at Charlottesville, it seems that the planning was pretty good. Even though the counter protesters vastly outnumbered the "white civil rights" protesters, there was no violence (yet).

                  Apparently the protesters were given their own rail car, and many have criticized it for special and favorable treatment. But it was successful, the heavy police presence seems to have worked to keep the peace.

                  Some articles used the words "pathetic" and "impotent" to describe the coalition of groups which make up the right at the rally.

                  https://www.vox.com/2018/8/12/176815...a-foggy-bottom
                  There was an interesting article about that in the Dallas morning news (which is anti-trump in bias). trump was criticised for implying that there were good people on each side, because is was seen as IGNORING any "moral difference" between the two "Hate Groups". I.e. the "Good haters" weren't really any different than the "Bad Haters". Of course I agree with that completely, true the Leftist haters, do seem to be able to marshall nore ground troops then the Rightist hater. Seems like the "T" man has much more understanding than folks give him credsit for.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Promethean View Post
                    Did you feel outnumbered?
                    Nope. The LORD is on my side.

                    We don't go to places where evil and wicked left winger fascists want to be violent. That is why your party is running off all the good people.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Nouveau View Post

                      Nope. The LORD is on my side.

                      We don't go to places where evil and wicked left winger fascists want to be violent. That is why your party is running off all the good people.
                      No he isn't; he doesn't support Oneness cultists
                      "Kids & Adults love Fairy Tale Ark exhibit" - Ken Ham

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by GondwanaLand View Post

                        Indeed, good to see the police planned well ahead, and we didn't have a repeat of last year.

                        I also see that police on the west coast seem to finally be planning better and confronting violent antifa as well to stop violence as it is starting.

                        Sad that this is the America we're currently in where the two extremes exercise violence and control the conversation in such a manner, because they have no rational arguments or if they do seem unable to express them like a civilized human being.
                        Agreed on all counts. This is a symptom of a bigger problem.

                        The fear and rage at antifa seems excessive, dealing with them is simple. They don't show up when there are no white supremacists or far Right provocateurs hiding behind 'first amendment' rights. Ever seen a public demonstration organized by antifa? I haven't, but maybe some have.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Nouveau View Post
                          Sounds like the hard left has a monster imagination.

                          lol

                          So braying at the moon leftists showed up wanting a rumble and no body else came.
                          Not the situation at all.
                          "All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." - Thomas Paine - THE AGE OF REASON

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Nouveau View Post

                            Nope. The LORD is on my side.

                            We don't go to places where evil and wicked left winger fascists want to be violent. That is why your party is running off all the good people.
                            Did he tell you that in person, or is it just more of your imagination?
                            "All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." - Thomas Paine - THE AGE OF REASON

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Kastewart View Post

                              Agreed on all counts. This is a symptom of a bigger problem.

                              The fear and rage at antifa seems excessive, dealing with them is simple. They don't show up when there are no white supremacists or far Right provocateurs hiding behind 'first amendment' rights. Ever seen a public demonstration organized by antifa? I haven't, but maybe some have.
                              ? Do you really think that the same antifa which showed up at last year's rally sat this one out?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X