Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Trump attacks Harley-Davidson motorcycle workers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump attacks Harley-Davidson motorcycle workers

This pathetic fickle goes from liking H-D but I guess they didn't like him back enough which hurt his fragile ego. Now he's attacking the American workers at Harley-Davidson.

How does he stay so fat with all this flip-flopping?

On Twitter:

"Many @harleydavidson owners plan to boycott the company if manufacturing moves overseas. Great! Most other companies are coming in our direction, including Harley competitors. A really bad move! U.S. will soon have a level playing field, or better." -

President Trump Tweets Support for a Harley-Davidson Boycott

(NEW YORK) — President Donald Trump is backing calls for a Harley-Davidson boycott amid an ongoing steel tariff dispute.

Harley-Davidson drew Trump’s wrath in June after the manufacturer announced it is moving production of motorcycles sold in Europe to facilities outside the U.S. The company blames the decision on tariffs imposed by the European Union to retaliate for tariffs Trump imposed on a host of EU products.

On Sunday Trump tweeted that “many” Harley-Davidson owners plan to boycott the company if manufacturing moves overseas.
    "Kids & Adults love Fairy Tale Ark exhibit" - Ken Ham

Originally posted by Promethean View Post
    This pathetic fickle goes from liking H-D but I guess they didn't like him back enough which hurt his fragile ego. Now he's attacking the American workers at Harley-Davidson.

On Twitter:

"Many @harleydavidson owners plan to boycott the company if manufacturing moves overseas. Great! Most other companies are coming in our direction, including Harley competitors. A really bad move! U.S. will soon have a level playing field, or better." -

(NEW YORK) — President Donald Trump is backing calls for a Harley-Davidson boycott amid an ongoing steel tariff dispute.

Harley-Davidson drew Trump’s wrath in June after the manufacturer announced it is moving production of motorcycles sold in Europe to facilities outside the U.S. The company blames the decision on tariffs imposed by the European Union to retaliate for tariffs Trump imposed on a host of EU products.

On Sunday Trump tweeted that “many” Harley-Davidson owners plan to boycott the company if manufacturing moves overseas.
    Drumpf created the mess, then tries to blame it on Harley-Davidson. Pathetic.
    "All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." - Thomas Paine - THE AGE OF REASON

Comment

Originally posted by Promethean View Post

On Twitter:

False attribution
      His quote doesn't contain the word "workers"

The issue here is your jealousy of real men like us who have bought Harley's.(I have had 2 rice burners also)

NYSE: HOG
      43.25 USD

The extreme brownie messiah drove HOG down to 8 dollars.

You didn't whine at bathhouse barry.

Comment

Originally posted by Nouveau View Post

False attribution

The issue here is your jealousy of real men like us who have bought Harley's.(I have had 2 rice burners also)

43.25 USD

No. The issue is the stupidity of Drumpf; whose tarifs produced counter tarifs, which hurt Harley sales in Europe. Then the orange stain gets upset when the company decides to move the production of bikes for the European market to Europe itself. Your orange dummy caused that to happen.

Now you claim tobe a motorcyclist? Yet another claim to the list.
        "All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." - Thomas Paine - THE AGE OF REASON

Comment

real men like us who have bought Harley's.
          When I saw that you responded to this thread I thought to myself, "I bet Nouveau will claim to be a Harley owner."

Comment

False attribution
            You really don't know what that word means. I've seen you use it several times in a short time; did you get impressed when somebody used it on you?

Comment

False attribution

43.25 USD

Would you please stop with your favorite reference for Obama? You are no better than those who call Trump the orange stain.

Grow up.
              cassie
              Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

for today, for this moment... it is well with my soul.

as long as there is life, there is hope.

what unites us is stronger than what divides us...

Comment

Originally posted by backup View Post

When I saw that you responded to this thread I thought to myself, "I bet Nouveau will claim to be a Harley owner."
                Do you have a problem with truth?

Are you afraid of riding a motorcycle?

No seatbelts for snow flakes. No air bags.

Comment

Not as impressive as the time he claimed to be a long distance cyclist and bragged about his epic 9 mile ride.

Comment

Nouveau is ignorant about motorcycles.

There are several companies offering airbag vests.

They have been around since 2012.

Comment

Naah, not afraid. Just consider them extremely stupid forms of transportation. In a crash with another vehicle the bike rider ALWAYS loses. Never understood the attraction they hold for some people. Of course, many people don't understand the attraction of skydiving, but I do.

Comment

lol

I just figured someone that claimed to be an exorcist. cowboy, wildcatter, tycoon, yachtsman, lawyer, psychologist, economist, heart surgeon, brain surgeon, Olympic coach, owner of the largest organic farm in Texas, record holder for arctic bicycling, God's favorite Saint, friend of Newt Gingrich, pork lecturer at university, etc. etc., would obviously claim to be a biker if the subject came up.

Comment

You don't know motorcycles. Nouveau knows motorcycles. He even used "rice burner" in a sentence. You haven't used "rice burner" in a sentence. You don't know a hard tail from a soft tail. Nouveau knows. Darwin didn't know an Indian from a Harley. Dawkins doesn't know about soft tails. Atheists don't ride American Motorcycles. Homosexuals ride Vespas, not real men.

Comment

Originally posted by bob1 View Post
                            Naah, not afraid. Just consider them extremely stupid forms of transportation. In a crash with another vehicle the bike rider ALWAYS loses. Never understood the attraction they hold for some people. Of course, many people don't understand the attraction of skydiving, but I do.
                            Four wheels better than two, which is why I own a Harley Davidson golf cart.

Haven't you heard: two things fall from the sky, fools and bird poop. . . . . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by simplicio View Post

Four wheels better than two, which is why I own a Harley Davidson golf cart.

Haven't you heard: two things fall from the sky, fools and bird poop. . . . . . . . .
                              Nope, there is a third, amazing thing that falls from the sky: skydivers.

Comment

Working...
                              X