Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Kavanaugh BBC Article, Claim Of Assault?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kavanaugh BBC Article, Claim Of Assault?

"Liberal Femenist Extortion"!

How far will the left go?

Yes this far!

Christine Blasey, Im now 52 years old and a psychology professor in Palo Alto Ca, I'm now a hero in my college and the area I live in?

I have waited for 37 years to tell the story of Brett Kavanaugh, his confirmation to the US Supreme Court in 2 weeks has absolutely nothing to do with my claims? "Big Smiles"

Palo Alto Ca?

Rainbow flag tech industry, I hate Trump, San Franscisco liberal peninsula country!

Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Apple, Netflix, Youtube, On And On!

BBC

Brett Kavanaugh 'sexual assault victim' speaks out

16 September 2018

Christine Blasey Ford says Mr Kavanaugh was drunk when he pinned her to a bed and tried to remove her clothing when they were both teenagers.

Mr Kavanaugh denied the allegations when they first surfaced last week.

Top Democrat Dianne Feinstein called for his nomination to be put on hold.

When did the alleged assault take place?

Christine Ford, a professor of psychology at Palo Alto University, told the Post she had decided to go public as her privacy was "being chipped away".

She believed the incident happened in 1982, when she was 15 and Mr Kavanaugh was 17.

He was a student at Georgetown Preparatory School in Bethesda, Maryland, and she was studying at a nearby high school.
    Last edited by Truth7t7; 09-16-18, 05:28 PM.

In the course of medical malpractice, IRSmatters and sexual misconduct, the accused is presumed guilty until proven innocent.

If this had actually been a real crime, and Kavanaugh convicted, in our state the COURT CASES are sealed for minors.

Comment

Originally posted by Nouveau View Post
      In the course of medical malpractice, IRSmatters and sexual misconduct, the accused is presumed guilty until proven innocent.

If this had actually been a real crime, and Kavanaugh convicted, in our state the COURT CASES are sealed for minors.
      Was your whore-mongering Dear Leader a minor when he bragged about groping girls?
      ... always look on the bright side of life - Idle Cleese

Comment

Originally posted by juglans1 View Post
        Was your Dear Leader a minor when he bragged about groping girls?

Why do fascist trolls with Trump Anxiety Disorders always introduce The Donald?

Reminder to lurkers, the sinners here have NO opposition to sexual sins of any sort unless they can be used as some political leverage.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth7t7 View Post

Yes this far!

Christine Blasey, Im now 52 years old and a psychology professor in Palo Alto Ca, I'm now a hero in my college and the area I live in?

I have waited for 37 years to tell the story of Brett Kavanaugh, his confirmation to the US Supreme Court in 2 weeks has absolutely nothing to do with my claims?
          Palo Alto Ca?

Rainbow flag tech industry, I hate Trump, San Franscisco liberal peninsula country, Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Apple, On And On!

BBC

16 September 2018

Christine Blasey Ford says Mr Kavanaugh was drunk when he pinned her to a bed and tried to remove her clothing when they were both teenagers.

Christine Ford, a professor of psychology at Palo Alto University, told the Post she had decided to go public as her privacy was "being chipped away".

She believed the incident happened in 1982, when she was 15 and Mr Kavanaugh was 17.

He was a student at Georgetown Preparatory School in Bethesda, Maryland, and she was studying at a nearby high school.
          This seems like a desperate Hail Mary attempt by the Democrats.

High School...come on.

Still, the vile victim blaming by the right-wing usual suspects makes me hope this takes him down.

Comment

Originally posted by backup View Post

High School...come on.

Still, the vile victim blaming by the right-wing usual suspects makes me hope this takes him down.

The left approves of fornication except when there is political leverage potential.

Comment

High School...come on.

Take Kavanaugh Down?

Everybody is smiling and laughing just like you did, and you hate Tump and his appointment in Kavanaugh!

High School.....come on

Real Big Smiles!

Hail Mary?

More Like Trying To Fly A Hot Air Balloon To The Moon!

Gloria Allred, I See You!
              Last edited by Truth7t7; 09-16-18, 05:44 PM.

Comment

High School...come on.

I have no doubt whatsoever the timing on this is deliberate. That is politics, or, how politics have become. This is a street fight, and I'm glad to see Dems woke up to the fact they can't win this on virtue or 'taking the high road'. On the other hand, we'll see how credible her accusations are, and if the major media players will report on 'the latest'.

Comment

Take Kavanaugh Down?

Everbody is smiling and laughing just like you did, and you hate Tump and his appointment in Kavanaugh!

High School.....come on

Real Big Smiles!

Hail Mary?

More Like Trying To Fly To The Moon In A Hot Air Balloon!

Gloria Allred, I See You!
                  incoherent gibberish

Comment

Yes this far!

I have waited for 37 years to tell the story of Brett Kavanaugh, his confirmation to the US Supreme Court in 2 weeks has absolutely nothing to do with my claims? "Big Smiles"

Palo Alto Ca?

Rainbow flag tech industry, I hate Trump, San Franscisco liberal peninsula country!

BBC

16 September 2018

The woman has gone public. It turns out that she talked about this assault in or before 2012 with her husband and her therapist. So this is not a made-up story created after Kavanaugh's nomination to SCOTUS.

The details are pretty disturbing.
                    Reality rules, Honor the truth - in memory of Chem1st.

Comment

Originally posted by vibise View Post

The woman has gone public. It turns out that she talked about this assault in or before 2012 with her husband and her therapist. So this is not a made-up story created after Kavanaugh's nomination to SCOTUS.

This is so horrible, she had to wait until 2 weeks before a Senate confirmation vote of Kavanaugh, the greatest thing in American history.

Absolutely no connection what so ever right?

Just a poor innocent victim, who waited 37 years to get the truth out?

The world is looking in smiles at this one, real big smiles!

How far will the liberal left go, this far!

Comment

Originally posted by Kastewart View Post

I have no doubt whatsoever the timing on this is deliberate. That is politics, or, how politics have become. This is a street fight, and I'm glad to see Dems woke up to the fact they can't win this on virtue or 'taking the high road'. On the other hand, we'll see how credible her accusations are, and if the major media players will report on 'the latest'.
                        It's a no brainer the timing is political and deliberate

Exactly what the world is saying with real big smiles on their face!

This is doing nothing more than help the conservative vote in November, even the liberal left is blushing at this claim!

At 17 Kavanaugh pinned her to the bed and tried to remove the 15 year olds clothing?

Sounds like the main story line in "G" rated Disney movies today?
                        Last edited by Truth7t7; 09-16-18, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vibise View Post

Yea, to bad you wern't "disturbed" by Clinton's RAPE and other sexual assaults & intimidation.
                          You DION'T care about women, you only care about putting down conservatives and defending libs because you are a NO integrity political hackjob
                          Perception is awareness shaped by beliefs
                          Beliefs "control" perception

..... Rewrite beliefs and you rewrite perceptions
                          .......... Rewrite perceptions and you rewrite behaviors

Adopting a Do Not Feed The Trolls practice.

Comment

The one other "witness" says it didn't happen.
                            Her story is very vague and the story she told her therapist is it was 4 boys.
                            IF there is any kind of credible corroboration he doesn't deserve it - but the dems have NO footing on this with there flipping HYPOCRISY with supporting Bill after his rape and NUMEROUS other crimes.
                            Perception is awareness shaped by beliefs
                            Beliefs "control" perception

..... Rewrite beliefs and you rewrite perceptions
                            .......... Rewrite perceptions and you rewrite behaviors

Adopting a Do Not Feed The Trolls practice.

Comment

Yes this far!

Palo Alto Ca?

BBC

16 September 2018

She's lying. This is all the typical Democrat playbook stuff. I don't believe her for a second. And the Democrats KNOW she's lying and they KNOW it's all BS.

And if the Republicans don't put this man on the Supreme Court they should lose their majority.

Comment

Working...
                              X