Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Did Trump really offer a million?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Trump really offer a million?

Here is the quote being used to support the claim:

Because we're in the #MeToo generation, so I have to be very gentle. And we will very gently take that kit, and slowly toss it, hoping it doesn't injure her arm, and we will say: ĎI will give you a million dollars to your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the test and it shows you're an Indian.í

Notice the phrase I underlined. He clearly said the offer was something he was going to make in the future if she debated.

I dont no think this is even disputable. Maybe he offered another time, but this quote being used isnít an offer.
    Last edited by Simpletruther; 10-18-18, 08:49 PM.

Originally posted by Simpletruther View Post

Because we're in the #MeToo generation, so I have to be very gentle. And we will very gently take that kit, and slowly toss it, hoping it doesn't injure her arm, and we will say:I will give you a million dollars to your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the test and it shows you're an Indian.’

Notice the phrase I underlined. He clearly said the offer was something he was going to make in the future if she debated.

I dont no think this is even disputable. Maybe he offered another time, but this quote being used isn’t an offer.
    I've heard it was a hypothetical that if she ran against him, he would make this childish demand.

Regardless, do you people understand how crazy you sound defending the incredibly goofy and embarrassing antics of your Dear Leader? Why can't he just behave like an adult and stop making America the laughing stock of the world?

Comment

Originally posted by backup View Post

I've heard it was a hypothetical that if she ran against him, he would make this childish demand.

Regardless, do you people understand how crazy you sound defending the incredibly goofy and embarrassing antics of your Dear Leader? Why can't he just behave like an adult and stop making America the laughing stock of the world?
      You people just can’t help but make false accusations and claims, can you?

Comment

You people just can’t help but make false accusations and claims, can you?
        Can't we just get along?

Like killing the unborn, and same sex marriage, its ok isn't it?

Till death do us part!

I thank God for Trump and his appointments in Gorsuch and Kavanaugh!

Were gonna see a new America very soon, the US Supreme court is gonna undo the liberal agenda as quick as a ball of yarn in a wind storm!

Liberal agenda, exit stage left!

Comment

Originally posted by Truth7t7 View Post
          Can't we just get along?

Like killing the unborn, and same sex marriage, its ok isn't it?

Till death do us part!

I thank God for Trump and his appointments in Gorsuch and Kavanaugh!

Were gonna see a new America very soon, the US Supreme court is gonna undo the liberal agenda as quick as a ball of yarn in a wind storm!

Liberal agenda, exit stage left!
          I think you are going to be severely disappointed. Gay marriage especially isnít going anywhere.

Comment

I think you are going to be severely disappointed. Gay marriage especially isn’t going anywhere.
            I think your gonna be severly disappointed, yes it is!

Stay tuned!

Marriage is between a man and a woman, and the founders supported this!

The liberals are out, wake up and smell the coffee!

Comment

Originally posted by Truth7t7 View Post
              I think your gonna be severly disappointed, yes it is!

Stay tuned!

Marriage is between a man and a woman, and the founders supported this!

The liberals are out, wake up and smell the coffee!
              it wouldn't disappoint me.

Comment

Originally posted by backup View Post

The brownie messiah wrote The Handbook for Dummies Workbook. Why does The Devil use left wing lies to support abortionism? See if you can furnish an honest answer based on biology and not ugly fascist talking points.

Comment

Because we're in the #MeToo generation, so I have to be very gentle. And we will very gently take that kit, and slowly toss it, hoping it doesn't injure her arm, and we will say:I will give you a million dollars to your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the test and it shows you're an Indian.’

I dont no think this is even disputable. Maybe he offered another time, but this quote being used isn’t an offer.
                  this reveals the rank bias of media falsely presenting this..

Comment

Originally posted by Nouveau View Post

The brownie messiah wrote The Handbook for Dummies Workbook. Why does The Devil use left wing lies to support abortionism? See if you can furnish an honest answer based on biology and not ugly fascist talking points.
                    why are you so afraid to answer any question?

I asked:

do you people understand how crazy you sound defending the incredibly goofy and embarrassing antics of your Dear Leader?

Comment

He promised to make the offer.

That's quite different from actually making the offer, especially coming from Trump.

Comment

Who do you think you are fooling with this argument?

Do you think anyone believes that Trump spends the time that he would need to spend on his speeches to make your account credible?
                        All of us - including you - know he just cannot keep his big stupid mouth shut and blabbers on in full stream of consciousness mode.

All of us - including you - know that he is a pathological liar and will use every means available to cheat workers and students out of what he owes them legally.

You think that, - given all that, , we should accept that the preposterous blabber from one of his brainless rallies will bear the scrutiny that you attempt?

Don't waste my time.

Comment

A sleaze promises to make an offer, then claims he never actually made it when the offer is taken.

His nonsense was shot down. He should have the self-respect to know when he's been beaten.
                          You can pluck a chicken one feather at a time, and no one will notice.

~ Benito Mussolini

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrrho View Post

He promised to make the offer.

That's quite different from actually making the offer, especially coming from Trump.

Yep.

but for those following MSM and not paying attention, trump has already broken a promise, and is a liar on this. Becasue Thst is how it is portrayed.

They are acting just like trump, distortions and lies, on a regular basis. Yet they want to claim the high road and be defenders of truth.

when sometimes it is trump telling the truth and all of them lying, like in this instance.

Comment

Working...
                            X