Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Gender Identity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gender Identity

Here is a question for all our leftist friends:

What is the goal of eradicating gender identity? As an example, bathrooms. I am not interested in that issue but rather it's merely an example of how we seem to be removing the male female designations from our consciousness. Whats the point, purpose, goal?
    "Now, what is the Sacrament of the Altar!
    Answer: It is the true body and blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, in and under the bread and wine which we Christians are commanded by the Word of Christ to eat and to drink."

Martin Luther "The Large Cathechism"

Originally posted by ignatius View Post

What is the goal of eradicating gender identity? As an example, bathrooms. I am not interested in that issue but rather it's merely an example of how we seem to be removing the male female designations from our consciousness. Whats the point, purpose, goal?
    Iím not a leftist, but thatís a strawmen since nobody wants to eradicate any identity. Rather, sensible people recognize that gender is socially defined while sex is biologicallly defined. The proof of this fact is the observation that a person (male or female) is ..dressed like a girl.. or ..has a guys haircut..

When people talk about wanting someone to be able go to the bathroom of their gender, they mean that they think folks that look like women and who anyone would think is a woman doesnít have to be forced to go to the bathroom for people who look like men. And vice versa. This is just common sense. A lesbian friend of mine goes to the menís room because it doesnít cause any talk or commotion. Everyone assumes she is a man. She knows if she used the womens room, thereíd be all sorts of talk by anyone who obseves her..apparently a man using a womanís bathroom. Itís just better for everyone involved if she uses the menís room.

Comment

The enemy wants to eradicate identity, but why is the question in the OP to "leftists" ? What have leftists to do with this that others do not ?

Comment

What is the goal of eradicating gender identity?
        To create Uncertainty, and Confusion in society.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaphod View Post
          sensible people recognize that gender is socially defined while sex is biologicallly defined.
          Ridiculous.

Comment

I’m not a leftist, but that’s a strawmen since nobody wants to eradicate any identity. Rather, sensible people recognize that gender is socially defined while sex is biologicallly defined. Ö.
            No, that's a myth and is why the OP is directed at the left.

Sex and Gender are synonymous terms when it's not referring to the act of Sex. Liberals are the ones who have tried to eradicate male and female and have even removed male and female from their goofy alphabet. They don't even include Heterosexual in their stupid sexual orientation alphabet. So don't give us that stupid nonsense Sex and Gender are two separate things, no they're not when a persons biological gender is being talked about. . That's why couples having a baby have "Gender Reveal Parties" and only recently liberals have been calling them "Sex reveal parties". And even have gone further to claim children should be able to be X until they choose which "Sex" aka "Gender" they want to be later on when they're at least able to talk. Liberals are morons.

Gender is biological and is determined by biology and specifically genes. Sex is an active choice and the social construct.

Comment

I’m not a leftist, but that’s a strawmen since nobody wants to eradicate any identity. Rather, sensible people recognize that gender is socially defined while sex is biologicallly defined. The proof of this fact is the observation that a person (male or female) is ..dressed like a girl.. or ..has a guys haircut..

When people talk about wanting someone to be able go to the bathroom of their gender, they mean that they think folks that look like women and who anyone would think is a woman doesn’t have to be forced to go to the bathroom for people who look like men. And vice versa. This is just common sense. A lesbian friend of mine goes to the men’s room because it doesn’t cause any talk or commotion. Everyone assumes she is a man. She knows if she used the womens room, there’d be all sorts of talk by anyone who obseves her..apparently a man using a woman’s bathroom. It’s just better for everyone involved if she uses the men’s room.
              How about age? Should I choose to define a liberal at half the age on their ID I can. Social mental construct.

Comment

Originally posted by Hemi View Post

No, that's a myth and is why the OP is directed at the left.

Sex and Gender are synonymous terms when it's not referring to the act of Sex. Liberals are the ones who have tried to eradicate male and female and have even removed male and female from their goofy alphabet. They don't even include Heterosexual in their stupid sexual orientation alphabet. So don't give us that stupid nonsense Sex and Gender are two separate things, no they're not when a persons biological gender is being talked about. . That's why couples having a baby have "Gender Reveal Parties" and only recently liberals have been calling them "Sex reveal parties". And even have gone further to claim children should be able to be X until they choose which "Sex" aka "Gender" they want to be later on when they're at least able to talk. Liberals are morons.

Gender is biological and is determined by biology and specifically genes. Sex is an active choice and the social construct.
                The fact that there are ..boy clothes.. and ..girl haircuts.. prove you wrong. Clothes and haircuts don’t have private parts and refer to the gender most often associated with such clothes or haircuts as we describe that way. Otherwise those terms wouldn’t exist. It would be impossible to say a boy was dressing ..like a girl.. if there were not a difference between the terms.

Rightists are idiots

Comment

Originally posted by Nouveau View Post

How about age? Should I choose to define a liberal at half the age on their ID I can. Social mental construct.
                  No, but you could describe their appearance as being other than their age because, like a personís gender can be differ from their sex so too a person can appear to be a different age than they are.

Comment

Let people be themselves instead of trying to strait jacket them into predetermined roles.

Comment

The fact that there are ..boy clothes.. and ..girl haircuts.. prove you wrong.
                      And that's stupid. The fact that there ARE boys and girls cloths and we match them up appropriately with their gender proves that Gender is biological.
                      Clothes and haircuts donít have private parts and refer to the gender most often associated with such clothes or haircuts as we describe that way. Otherwise those terms wouldnít exist. It would be impossible to say a boy was dressing ..like a girl.. if there were not a difference between the terms.
                      You do know what synonymous means don't you? No I guess you don't. My wife and I have never had Gender before but we have had Sex which lead to the birth of our children which were Genders one boy and two girls. Or you could say their sexes are one boy and two girls. But we didn't have gender to have children. Sex is synonymous with Gender unless the context is the action of having sex.

Liberals are morons.

Comment

Originally posted by Hemi View Post

And that's stupid. The fact that there ARE boys and girls cloths and we match them up appropriately with their gender proves that Gender is biological.
                        Who decides which clothes are which? Oh, society? Yep. Because the most masculine clothes from England a few hundred years ago would be girly by today’s standards. This, gender and what makes it up is due to society.

You do know what synonymous means don't you? No I guess you don't. My wife and I have never had Gender before but we have had Sex which lead to the birth of our children which were Genders one boy and two girls.
                        Correct. They’re not synonyms. That’s why you didn’t have gender but you had sex. Lol.

Or you could say their sexes are one boy and two girls. But we didn't have gender to have children. Sex is synonymous with Gender unless the context is the action of having sex.
                        You just proved they weren’t synonyms since you didn’t have gender with your wife. Try to be consistent.

Liberals are morons.
                        Rightists are idiots. They do things like claim two words are synonyms and then give examples that prove they arenít.

Comment

The whole foundation of gender identity and homosexuality is to establish a "Protected Status" so employers and society will be forced to accept and pay for the homosexuals sin.

Sorta like (Same Sex Marriage) having corporations pay medical for same sex spouses.

And of course to tear down the dominant male figure in society, and replace it with "Her" not "Him"

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Carabbio View Post

Ridiculous.
                            So....

Sex
                            - male (XY, with a penis)
                            - female (XX, with a vagina)

- woman

So apparently instead of "binary" (one or the other), you can have any combination of these. You can be:

- A male man
                            - A male woman
                            - A female man
                            - A female woman

Now I ask: does that make ANY sense to anyone? Honestly?

Changing the terminology may make it sound better, but does it make any more actual sense?

- A male man ("cis man")
                            - A male woman ("trans woman")
                            - A female man ("trans man")
                            - A female woman ("cis woman")
                            "It is said that an argument is what convinces reasonable men and a proof is what it takes to convince even an unreasonable man." - Alex Vilenkin

Comment

I don't know what the goal is but it ain't gonna be too easy to make sugar and spice out of puppy dog tails. Bonaparte
                              ďThe powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."-Madison

Comment

Working...
                              X